Biggest Concern(s) Going Into The Playoffs.....?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Re: Biggest Concern(s) Going Into The Playoffs.....?

Ravens O cant hang with our O. They can put 21 points on us but it won't be enough.  Bring them on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Health and depth of DLine is my number one concern.  Many injuries, new players, if we can't stop the run against top teams with some backups in there playing, it could be trouble!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

If it was September and Brady was forcing the ball to Moss in triple coverage then yeah maybe the Ravens d would have a chance. We're not even close to that team anymore. Brady has a lot of options to throw too. And our 2 and 3 TE sets no one can defend. we've even had a pass rush. I think Cunningham could be the key to all this. He's shown some brilliant flashes. I expect the ravens to have 2 very nice FG drives in the first quarter then its gonna be over. We have 2 weeks to plan for them. Do you think KC isn't going to give them a fight? KC has been picking high in the draft for a few years now time for those guys to shine. I hope we get snow.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

This is a good team. I feel a lot better going into the playoffs this year then in 2007. The bye is going to help immensley. Every team is nicked up. Maybe I got rose colored glasses but this is what its all about. Tom Brady man, Tom Brady.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Biggest Concern(s) Going Into The Playoffs.....?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Biggest Concern(s) Going Into The Playoffs.....? : If I have a concern, this^ is it. The defense is what it is, and can be nerve-wracking to watch sometimes. I've mentioned this elsewhere, but a team that can hang onto the ball could give the Pats trouble.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

That's true.  If an opponent can maintain possession of the ball (and minimize the number of possessions that the Patriots have), and score on those possessions, and go up early against the Patriots....we could be in for a rude awakening.