Biggest loser pick of the draft....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Biggest loser pick of the draft....

I think that would have to go to...yes you guessed it...RAIDERS!
    Heywood-Bey?!?! Over Macklin and Crabtree...you must be kidding. Yes, it appears that Uncle Al has done it again. Someone in that organization needs to take him up to the roof and overthrow him. Any other nominees?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRedcoat. Show TheRedcoat's posts

Re: Biggest loser pick of the draft....

Whilst I think it was a good draft overall for the Pats I'm going to say: Sebastian Vollmer.

No I'm not a troll, I'm a Pats fan in the UK who flies over once a year, but I just think this was long long reach. Could probably have traded down picked up a third and a five and then picked him up with the fifth!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I think that might be a little surprised on the interest on Vollmer.  A late 3rd to early 4th rounder.  However, I was surprised that the Pats would use a 2nd round pick on the guy.  Kind of a reach for sure.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

No way on Vollmer....he may be coming to Foxboro but it will feel like Devil's Tower, WY. When SeaBass stands in front of Dante for his initial workout, it will feel like the "first day of school." In one year, he will be a monster right tackle, and in two years he may be our starting left tackle. The big German will smother anything near him...even the sun won't get in the pocket with him in the O-line.

Sections
Shortcuts