Biggest NFL Disgrace I've seen in some time

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Biggest NFL Disgrace I've seen in some time

I'd say the Colts would be the biggest NFL disgrace I've seen in some time, but I'm not quite confident they're even an NFL team anymore.  I know I switched to the Rugby World Cup sometime in the first quarter last night . . .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

i agree with prolate, i thought this thread was gonna be about the colts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

In Response to Re: Biggest NFL Disgrace I've seen in some time:
    [QUOTE]i agree with prolate, i thought this thread was gonna be about the colts
    Posted by flutie66[/QUOTE]

That's because I started the thread before the Colts played. Although the Colts Tanking games really is nothing new to them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

There is a reason why Ron Winter has never ref'd a Super bowl: because he can be bought, just like Hochuli.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

I am certain about one thing...once this entire Crag Face Manning issue is settled for good (ie, he dreis up, blows away and retires), the Colts, and their fans,  will also dry up and blow away like so much doggy dooty on a summer sidewalk...that is one fan base that will find other things to do, like tar and feather african americans, because they are all a collection of bible thumpin', corn pone eatin' racist , KKK lovin' cretinous hicks.

But then again...there's always Butler basketball...LMFAO!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Biggest NFL Disgrace I've seen in some time:
    [QUOTE] Look on the bright side guys. The officiating was so bad and looked so fishy that they'll have a hard time reproducing it without attracting attention when we play the Jets in two weeks .
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

See, they'll no longer even HAVE to.  Specifically, this particular contest can now be viewed as the Absolute paradigm, of the most recently memorable instance wherein The NFL led officials had already decided what they were looking for as the game's inevitable outcome. 

All they need is to keep the faltering NY Jets in neeeear contention for Postseason birth & inevitable superbowl success... 

Likewise:

All The League needs to do is to skew future 2011 Jets games, not neeeearly as unbelievably thorough/bad, & completely obvious, AS this particular game's outcome was led towards...

~i.e.
    -As in-
    Frank: "Man, I can't BELIEVE The Jets were awarded 12 seperate drive continuing calls against our defense, 10 seperate positive play yardage by our own Offense holding calls, 6 seperate Jets 1st downs on pass interfence calls of uncatchable passes/non-touching DB "Interference", And finally 4 seperate "What is the current guidelines of 'ROUGHING the PASSER'- Calls awarded to NY's Offense & against our D~...?"
    Steve: "Yeaaa, but At LEAST it wasn't AS poorly thrown by the NFL Officials, as was that Jets-Chargers game, played earlier in the season... In THAT game, there was even MORE bogus calls, for even MORE yards, And at FAR more critical points in the game..."