BIGGEST PRO BOWL SNUBS (PATS & others)?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbazilla. Show bubbazilla's posts

BIGGEST PRO BOWL SNUBS (PATS & others)?

just saw the list of the pro bowlers. pats have just 4 going: mankins, brady, big vince, and of course welker. however, no moss? snubbed in favor of brandon marshall. yep he had 21 catches and all, but his overall numbers are far INFERIOR. at kicker, they went with nate kaeding from SD, but u could make a serious case for gostkowski esp with his 20 TBs on kickoffs! with buffalo safety on IR, is there a chance brendon merriweather could be subbed in for him? actually, the pro bowl roster overall seems the best it has been in a long time. looks like the players and other voters actually took their time to fill it out. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Re: BIGGEST PRO BOWL SNUBS (PATS & others)?

merriweather has given up too many plays to be considered, I can see making an argument for Moss he should be i agree Gost should be the kicker but it all doesn't matter, they will be playing in the SB so none of them will be available.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Despite the hype he's had this yr, the only way Merriweather gets in the Pro Bowl is if he buys a ticket.  He's way too inconsistent to be considered at this point. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

I wouldnt say Marshall's numbers are far inferior to Moss.

Marshall REC 101 YDS 1,120 TD's 10

Moss  REC 78 YDS 1,189 TD's 13

I agree with the above posters that Meriweather is to inconsistant to be a Pro-Bowler.

Sections
Shortcuts