Bill & Tom miked.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Bill & Tom miked.

For anyone who didn't know, BB and TB are miked up (from Colts game) tonight on NFL channel @ 9:30 ET.  :)

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

Re: Bill & Tom miked.

you guys are going to have to let me know how it is.. im stuck at work and dont get nfl network. so if its worth finding ill just find it on the interent

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Bill & Tom miked.:
    [QUOTE]you guys are going to have to let me know how it is.. im stuck at work and dont get nfl network. so if its worth finding ill just find it on the interent
    Posted by Soxpatsfan08[/QUOTE]

You can watch the NFL channel on Firstrowsports.eu

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Wow, I thought this said, "Milked."  Looks like my illiteracy campaign is finally payin' off...jeal-ooous?  Maybe I should check to see if I have some form of reading disorder, like dyslexia or something...  Wait.  Nope...I see both red and green.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Wow, I thought this said, "Milked."  Looks like my illiteracy campaign is finally payin' off... jeal-ooous ?  Maybe I should check to see if I have some form of reading disorder, like dyslexia or something...  Wait.  Nope...I see both red and green.  
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

LOL.  Actually, you could have cuz BDC. spelling  POOPOO'd miked and milked was one of the options.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Well, that was too short.
    Interesting BB telling Billy to "Throw it".

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bill & Tom miked. : You can watch the NFL channel on Firstrowsports.eu
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

Just saw this.  Never knew I could watch NFL network there.  Great find pezz, I'm goin' to check it out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

A clip of it

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bill & Tom miked. : Just saw this.  Never knew I could watch NFL network there.  Great find pezz, I'm goin' to check it out.
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

yup.  Hit Am Football and it will show up.  Espn too.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Saw that too Pezz.  No more fighting about who is influencing plays i hope. B.B has always wanted to chuck it..   Brady was pissed at the defense too
    Posted by patsfan76[/QUOTE]

Exactly!
    The best one was Tom though;  "How hard could it be..... He's standing there wide open"  TD to Gronk.  DOH!  Slam

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Just watched it, it was waaay too short. 

BB does make calls like that for sure. 

For whatever down and distance it is, there are only around 6 plays the team will run. All will have at least one run, 3rd and longs will carry a draw play, the rest will have a split. 

BB is a control freak, I can easily imagine that he takes part in play selection on that front. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Great clips, you have to love how passionate Brady still is after all these years and all the success he's had. Enjoy him while he's here guys, once in a lifetime player.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

i liked to see brian waters, sitting on the bench CALM and COOL while TB12 is pumping up the offense !!! hahaha great... he was thinking "Tom relax Colts are 11-0"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It was longer then I expected, of course I would love to see more.  Funniest part was at the end when TFB was sitting on the bench next to Ocho and TFB said something like thats 3 4th qtr touchdowns and Ocho just looks at TFB with a clueless look on his face.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from gandalf433. Show gandalf433's posts

This video was refreshingly revealing. What I saw was two grown men loving what they were doing. 

TB was like a little kid playing a game.  Totally into it and loving the 'competition'. 

This peek into their world tells me both have a lot left in the tank for a couple more years.  Good news for Pats fans. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

whos was belichick talking to when he said remind those guys in tampa? i didnt get that

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

[QUOTE]whos was belichick talking to when he said remind those guys in tampa? i didnt get that
    Posted by Soxpatsfan08[/QUOTE]

He was the telling the safety to let others now about something in a certain coverage "tampa" is reffering to tampa 2 defense of cover 2...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Interesting how Brady reacts about the defensive play in that 4th quarter giving up the three TDs.  He definitely sounded "polite" about it and I can imagine what he'd really like to say.  For all the talk from BB to continue to play hard, the team certainly let him down late in the game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPATT. Show SANPATT's posts

In response to "Re: Bill & Tom miked.": [QUOTE]Well, that was too short. Interesting BB telling Billy to "Throw it". Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE] Interesting indeed its like they know that rusty had been on obrien's case about running the ball more and BB made a point to say no throw it becoz rusty wouldn't argue BB's call.