Bill being Bill

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from G0Pats. Show G0Pats's posts

Bill being Bill

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/01/04/belichick-whos-been-been-wrong-more-than-charlie-casserly/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: Bill being Bill

Yeah belichick wasn't a very happy camper after the game. 

Here are the comments from genius about field conditions:

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story?id=4796075

Apparently the genius utilizes some kind of advanced selective memory techniques to stay sharp, because he obviously forgot about his own field's conditions that he made sure were worse than they had to be and so bad that the NFL asked them to change it.  What a putz.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Hmmm, Heavy criticism about Belichick, but still unable to say a bad word about Polian and his destruction of football. You have to be from Indiana.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfanNH. Show patsfanNH's posts

hmmm...looks like the new england  field was chnaged due to the patron saints of nfl ....(Bill Polian and Peyton Manning) having problem with the field. As always if something doesnot work out for Indy get the rule changed..thats the Indy way....

http://www.projo.com/patriots/content/projo_20061021_21patsjo.3143fbb.html...and guess what I will take some like BB over anyone who implores his team to break an opposing players kneee...There is nothing more dispicable than that....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Lets not change the subject pats fans.  Ol BB simply has no credibility.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfanNH. Show patsfanNH's posts

That credibility is still better than your GM's credibility who says

1. 19-0 has no historical significance
    2 BUT we wanted a shot at the consecutive winning streak and we wanted to win the most games in the decade.....what a freaking hypocrite...I guess thats just his natural hatred for the pats speaking

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

"Lets not change the subject pats fans.  Ol BB simply has no credibility."

Dogg, I'm a little surprised with that statement....even coming from you. There's really not much substance behind that statement.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

Here's a reminder of how many rings he has as a head coach.

Now if you add the 2 from the Giants that = 4 more then Dung Heep

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

PatsFanNH - While they considered 19-0 insignificant, 100 catches for Clark was a milestone that could not be ignored.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

The Pats asked the NFL to change the field surface, not the other way around.  The Pats may have had a rough field at times but it was consistently rough like the Steelers field. 

Until fairly recently there were few options for surfaces.  Real grass which wears down over the season and Astroturf which was linked to injuries.  It wasn't until early 2000's that Field turf and other high tech alternatives began making thier mark on pro sports.  If you've ever walked on to a recently sodded yard you know what they are talking about, and it is a problem. 

Try looking up Houston's history, it's funny how they can never get turf right.  After a disaster of not being able to grow grass in a dome in the 60's they got Astroturf and started a bigger mess.  Now they've repeated the same mess again by putting grass in a dome.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from G0Pats. Show G0Pats's posts

It's a shame on how ignorant football "fans" from outside the New England area that aren't pats fans are when it comes to how intelligent Coach B.B. is. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Golly. Bill said something other than..."We have to do better" and the moron trolls are foaming at the keyboard. The Jerks in the playoffs. 2012 has arrived early.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBAZ22. Show DBAZ22's posts

Funny thing is if BB was ever available, there isn't one team in the league that wouldn't make an attempt to bring him on board to coach their team.  And all the haters would suddenly become smitten when he was announced as their team's new HC.  I could see the Underdoggs of the world running out to buy their BB hoodie.   

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Funny thing is if BB was ever available, there isn't one team in the league that wouldn't make an attempt to bring him on board to coach their team.  And all the haters would suddenly become smitten when he was announced as their team's new HC.  I could see the Underdoggs of the world running out to buy their BB hoodie.  

All completely true. 

It does make me wonder if ud grew out his mustache to look more like Caldwell?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

Say what you will....but the funny thing is that while all this is going on...it's keeping all the attention on BB and off of the young players who are going to be asked to step up for the playoff run. Not really a bad thing.....and wouldn't surprise me if it was intentional! :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

I almost mistakenly ate Casserly's pizza right in front of him in his green room at CBS three years ago.

I didn't know who he was until I went back upstairs and a co-worker said it was the former GM of the Texans.

Casserly sternly pointed me to the pizza down the hall before I took it, lol.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

First: 10/25/2009
    Last: 1/4/2010
    That credibility is still better than your GM's credibility who says

1. 19-0 has no historical significance
    2 BUT we wanted a shot at the consecutive winning streak and we wanted to win the most games in the decade.....what a freaking hypocrite...I guess thats just his natural hatred for the pats speaking

First: 6/10/2008
    Last: 1/5/2010
    PatsFanNH - While they considered 19-0 insignificant, 100 catches for Clark was a milestone that could not be ignored.
    That rabbit's dynamite!

Well said fellas. Well said indeed. Hey underdogg. Your response.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Its really changing the subject to get off of Belichick's hypocrisy over this matter, but why did the colts decide not to go for the record but allowed Wayne and Clark to reach milestones? 

1.  I don't know the answer and I don't know if the question has been answered by the colts.  I can only speculate, but here is a theory. 

2.  I think the org was surprised by the uproar from fans.  I believe the players were good soldiers whether they wanted to be or not when Caldwell pulled the starters in week 16, but I also believe they were upset. 

3.  With the loss, at least to the team, the damage was done.  However, I believe the players lobbied/demanded that they allow clark and wayne hit milestones that Wayne had achieved only once before and Clark had never achieved. 

4.  Its not uncommon for orgs to allow players to reach these milestones if it can be done quickly.  If you saw the game, most of the passes were screens, slants, and there was even shovel pass. 

I do understand your questions given the decision not to go for the undefeated season, but I think the colts did the right thing by getting these milestones for these guys.  Finally, I don't if this affects Wayne or Clark, but I am aware that some players have incentives in contracts for hitting milestones.  This might be a possibility for these guys. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Why did the GELDINGS pull their players in the warm comfy confines of Snake Oil Stadium but then play them in a blizzard in Buffalo?

* quote from anonymous GELDING staffer..."we were scared of the Jets they hit too hard" 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from welly. Show welly's posts

No comments needed from the Indy Dawggg on field conditions. The Colts haven't played on real, old-fashioned grass since they snuck out of Baltimore in the middle of the night back in 1984. That is 25 years of playing indoors at RCA and the new hub for monster truck rallies and tractor pulls called Lucas Oil. The 'Oil Can' was built with a retractable roof (but no drainage on the field) and it is not to be opened when the temp. is below 40 degrees. Why bother pretending games that really matter in December and January will ever be played in real football conditions in Indy? Soft stadium = soft teams!

Throw in the fake crowd noise that's pumped in when opponents have the ball and the Colts become a team on par with any of those playing in the Arena Football League II. When Polian controls the indoor noise level and when the roof is opened or closed (at his discretion and not the NFL's), you have the biggest scam in the history of the NFL. Why do you think the Dolts win all those games each year but the Super Bowl only once since they moved indoors 25 years ago? Answer: they set their own rules at home and can't win big games outdoors in the cold of January.

On a side note, only 761 days before Lucas Oil will host the Pats in Super Bowl XLVI (Feb. 5, 2012). Is Indianapolis one of the worst cities in the US to host a Super Bowl? Indy is in the same league as those other other great Super Bowl venues Minneapolis and Detroit. Who did Bill Polian have to bl*w to get this game?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

First: 11/18/2009

Lets not change the subject pats fans.  Ol BB simply has no credibility.

That must be why he has 5 Super Bowl rings.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Welly,

Do the patriots play on Grass?

Pumped in crowd noise - come now.  Surely you remember when the patriots business partner, CBS, copped to causing the noise issue on TV?  No?  Here's a refresher.  http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3095903

As for the Colts playoff losses - I guess your reasoning explains why they lost in 05 and 07 in the dome yet won the superbowl outdoors in the rain and beat Baltimore in Baltimore that year.  Good reasoning. 

Re: your final note.  Anything is possible and if your prediction comes true, we will open our arms to Pats fans far and wide and show them hospitality (hoosier hospitality) previously unexperienced.  

Finally, I like you thinking of the 2011 SB already. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEWYig52EIo

I can find items to support my argument as well.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

First: 11/18/2009

Yeah belichick wasn't a very happy camper after the game. 

Here are the comments from genius about field conditions:

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story?id=4796075

Apparently the genius utilizes some kind of advanced selective memory techniques to stay sharp, because he obviously forgot about his own field's conditions that he made sure were worse than they had to be and so bad that the NFL asked them to change it.  What a putz.

Wow, your TROLLING is weak at best......How is your perfect 16-0 season? LOL!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stay-Pro. Show Stay-Pro's posts

Lets not change the subject pats fans.
    -underdregg

Although you clearly rub your crotch on a BB icon, PLEEZE - do not include yourself as a Pat's fan here in this forum.

Perhaps you were thinking of:
    lettuce ?

Clearly not let us !

Sections
Shortcuts