Bill Belicheck: Master Draft Manipulator

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Bill Belicheck: Master Draft Manipulator

In Response to Re: Bill Belicheck: Master Draft Manipulator:
    " Alfie the moron strikes again. The Dolphins were in the 1983 super bowl...let me see that's what 27 years ago not quite 40 but close right alfie?......moron. Posted by harleyroadking103" I see you're still sniping behind my back, phonyroadking. The perfect style for a ignorant hick like you. FYI, the fins have not won a SB since 1973. 2010 - 1973 = 37 years. 37 years = "almost 40 years". Of course, if you had the stones to post your address, we could meet and discuss your attitude problem personally when I visit NE this summer. But mano a mano probably isn't your style either, is it granny?
    Posted by unclealfie

Alfie you're such a dumb dink. I'm posting right in your face @$$hole you the wimp have me on ignore because you're a little kvnt. I'll be in Massachusetts in July where and when will you be in New England?  Also girlyman you said "the fins haven't sniffed a SB in 40 years" you didn't say win....moron

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

James - here is the thing that I think I have learned about pats fans.  I fully understand that I could be wrong and that my theory doesn't apply to all, but only in general.  If one is a pats fan, he/she is very possibly also a Red Sox fan.  Red Sox fans suffered longer than nearly any and every franchise in the history of major sports in the US without a championship.  So it can be understood that when a championship is won in boston they hold onto it like a child holds onto her stuffed bunny in a thunderstorm, even when it is evident that the storm has long passed. 
    Posted by underdoggg

eh...i just think it has to do with the fact the pats were such a lousy franchise for the better part of 40 years...that a glimpse of something too good be to completely true couldnt possibly have fault

i give die hard pats fans, those who suffered for those 40 years all the credit in the world...as a phins fan...i know whats its like to root for a bad football team but i would absolutely be crushed and probably in denial if my coach cheated to win those rings after all those years of suffering

but then again...im the kind of fan that roots for the name on the front of the jersey and wont root for jerks or primadonas even though they wear my team's colors

pats fans that i struggle with are ones that cant take a criticism of their own team or worse, cant admit that BB isnt a football god or that he cheated or that cop out with "everyone else was doing it too"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

So Jimmy it was OK when the Fins stole the Pats audio signals and beat us 21-0?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

As fans, we all relish our teams' successes and lament their failures.  And I suppose that it is not so surprising that while suffering for all those years, these pats fans (although truly now removed from those superbowls because the team today is much different from the teams then) really cling to those superbowls as if they happened over the last 3 years.  

Like you I struggle with their hubris given so much failure over their history and the fact that their future really doesn't look all that bright.    

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

And yet you are here all day everyday worshiping every word we say...Cool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from timsandra. Show timsandra's posts

I say again Jimmy and underdogg, if you didnt have Pats envy you wouldnt be here you would be on your own teams boards inquiring about the draft, personnel moves ect. And jimmy this statement is ridiculous: whats the pats record against the dolphins in the last 20 meetings? because i believe its 10-10...what is there to be jealous of? Maybe the 3 Super Bowls?! The fact that you will soon stink even worse cause Parcells time is about up there. (you know he is due to move on soon, it his M.O.) Stop fighting it, and both of you embrace your love of new England!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

I say again Jimmy and underdogg, if you didnt have Pats envy you wouldnt be here you would be on your own teams boards inquiring about the draft, personnel moves ect. And jimmy this statement is ridiculous: whats the pats record against the dolphins in the last 20 meetings? because i believe its 10-10...what is there to be jealous of? Maybe the 3 Super Bowls?! The fact that you will soon stink even worse cause Parcells time is about up there. (you know he is due to move on soon, it his M.O.) Stop fighting it, and both of you embrace your love of new England!
    Posted by timsandra

good grief dude, i mostly post on the red sox board about all things baseball related...its a slow time over there with complaints about the umpiring and losing to the yanks...so i come in here from time to time to talk about football...i know, obviously as a pats fan, you arent going to like what i have to say about your football team...thats ok with me because i really could care less what you think...but being jealous of the pats? embracing my love of them? what are you smoking and pass here because i too wish to think that faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar outside the box

Sections
Shortcuts