Bill Belicheck

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beastplant. Show beastplant's posts

Bill Belicheck

after witnessing the passion, patience, and overall depth of energy mcdaniels brought not only to this past sunday's game but all year long, it begs the question, has the game past bill belicheck by?  it's not as if he's had any exeptionally bad drafts, made any exeptionally bad in-game calls, or fumbled the ball completely on overall FA moves.  is it me or does it seem that the man simply comes off as uninspired?  he's always been a dour bloke, but this team, for all its considerable talent, just doesn't have that IT factor that it had from 01-04.  the playoff breakdowns, the spygate episode, the inablility to finish teams late in games.  has BB begun to run out of coaching gas?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Re: Bill Belicheck

The Jedi Master will return in full force. Brady and the receivers need to put on some OT in practice though and also in the video tape room. He's not always uninspired...he gets pretty damn excited after a big victory. We might not have all the parts this year...time will tell

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from softserve. Show softserve's posts

Nothing for nothing when someone starts a thread about a certain person it's usually important to spell the person in question name correctly.

But you are right a disturbing pattern can be seen.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Nothing in the way teh man does things has changed since the super bowl years so i wouldnt say he is suddenly uninspired he has always been this way. As for the question of whether or not the game has passed him by ask yourself this question, would you be ok with him coaching the Bills next year? Cause if not then he is still a scarey head coach to face and that should answer this silly question for you. Belichick is now and will be for the rest of his career the best head coach in football.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

I thought last year was one of BB's best job of "coaching".  He had a new QB under center and a ton of new players playing because of all the injuries.  We ended up 11-5 and an arss hair away from the playoffs.

Not for nothing, but we were hot towards the end of the year.  If we snuck into the playoffs, who knows what would have happened!

I blame a lot of this on our no-named Offensive Coordinator! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

While i do agree that he is the BEST coach in all of football in recent games i've been a bit concerned about the lack of in game adjustments and have to question the assistant coaches and the staff as a whole. I would like to see Bill inject a little more creativity into the offensive playcalling. Although the D played tired last game overall i've been impressed. The offensive game plan and in game adjustments need improvement...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beastplant. Show beastplant's posts

In Response to Re: Bill Belicheck:
    While i do agree that he is the BEST coach in all of football in recent games i've been a bit concerned about the lack of in game adjustments and have to question the assistant coaches and the staff as a whole. I would like to see Bill inject a little more creativity into the offensive playcalling. Although the D played tired last game overall i've been impressed. The offensive game plan and in game adjustments need improvement...
    Posted by jam757

exactly, he's always been known for half time adjustments, but lately it seems there are none.  in both loses this year he had no answer in the 2nd half for what killed him in the first, (jets-overloaded blitzes, bronco's- 12 yard hitch routes)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradythebest. Show Bradythebest's posts

Bill is taking everything into his wings! He needs good assistants.  Get a good OC and DC and we will be fine. The Offence calls are very predictable and no creativity what so ever.

In Bill We Trust! Go Belicheck! Go PATS!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

In Response to Re: Bill Belicheck : exactly, he's always been known for half time adjustments, but lately it seems there are none.  in both loses this year he had no answer in the 2nd half for what killed him in the first, (jets-overloaded blitzes, bronco's- 12 yard hitch routes)
    Posted by beastplant

Although I support the staff, etc.  BB hasn't made halftime adjustments in a looong time.  If fact, if he had, we probably would have beat the Giants in the Super Bowl.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I'm gonna take a wild guess and predict that, when the Pats crush Tennessee, Belichick will be a genius again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Pmike - based on your titans comments in the colts thread, it seems to me that you don't think it requires genius to beat the titans. 

By the way, Tom Brady better watch out for Vanden Bosch (sp)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

What a perfectly good waste of time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from beastplant. Show beastplant's posts

What a perfectly good waste of time.
    Posted by TrueChamp

all coaches, like players, have their ascention, peak, and inevitable slide down, if they don't retire first.  BB has been coaching non stop now since he was in his early 20's.  he's had a long, eventful ride, and it would not be ridiculous at all to question whether he might be suffering a bit of burnout.

Sections
Shortcuts