Re: Bill Belichick 20th ranked coach

In Response to Re: Bill Belichick 20th ranked coach:
    [QUOTE]Hey, let's go to the videotape!
    Posted by ebw343[/QUOTE]

The bugboy can't. It's the only way he can excuse his sorry Jets

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bill Belichick 20th ranked coach : Add this to the list of things that remind me I am old.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

Agreed Mike! My 12 year old grandson and I were talking and I brought up the Beatles. Yep, you guessed it. He had NO IDEA who the Beatles were. Talk about making ya feel old!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Yep, you guessed it. He had NO IDEA who the Beatles were. Talk about making ya feel old!

Sounds like when I found a bunch of my old records in my parent's attic back in 96. I brought them home and my ex-wife's kids laughed and told me they didn't think anybody had records anymore!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimnagle. Show jimnagle's posts

Scotty Bowman is way too low at #7.  Who else has ever taken not one, not two, but three different teams to championships in their sport?  Nine Stanley Cups in all, the most on NHL history, to go along with the most wins in league history.  Three different teams.  I can live with Wooden at #1, but Bowman is no lower than #2, and it would not be a stretch to put him at #1.  Shula at #5?  Are you kidding me?  Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.  He's the coach the Jets beat in the biggest upset in Super Bowl history (totally outcoached by Weeb Ewbank, the genius who preceded Shula in Baltimore, and who invented the two-minute offense with Unitas and Berry, then won a Super Bowl with the Jets.  Jets! The AFL's first victory.  He should be ahead of Shula hands down).  And Shula stayed in Miami far too long after the game had passed him by.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]i guess with all the coaches from collage to the pro,s from way back until now 20 would be an honor,but i would think he would be higher,but this is just my being a pat fan.like mvp said,before its all said and done,he will rise up the ranks.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE] plus i forgot to add this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez-iyPxG-Kw&feature=related

Sections
Shortcuts