Bill Belichick and Jim Brown

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Bill Belichick and Jim Brown

Rusty, learn how to use the quotes.  You seem to be a lot like that Rally fraud who gets so flustered and posts a retort, then once you settle down and get your thoughts collected you go in and edit the original post and messing up the quotes.  Take a minute and breathe before you post.  Collect your thoughts first, get in control of yourself before replying.  Breathe s-l-o-w!  Don't let yourself to get so flustered.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

^^Look at Tanbass..As usual, completely inaccurate refusing to go after the real trolls on this thread which are obviously Babe, Pezzy and TFB12.

Me pointing out the irony of Browns all world fan, TFB12, not knowing Jim Brown's comments on BB through the years is just that.......Irony.

Numerous people were confronting Babe's trollwork, Tanass.

Really, ms," I never start anything" liar of a troll.

Were you confronted?

Hey, help me out,  since you know so much about BB.

How many Executive of the year awards has BB, the greatest GM of all time, won?

Can't seem to find any info on it.  Surely you know.

It's because he is not listed with the title. Are you claiming BB does not call the shots here?

If that is the case, then why are you always blaming him as the GM?  Can't seem to get out of your own way, as you contradict yourself with every post, huh Dispenser?

Hmmm. Why is he not listed, with that title?  Why did Pioli win it?  Hmm

Doesn't make sense.

Aren't head coaches normally active in the drafting process and team building?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

No, most of that you describe is NFL filler.

If you really believe this than you have absolutely no clue about football or team sports at all, sorry Babe this isn't basketball where one player can change the entire dynamic of your team and even in basketball "team" holds true otherwise LeBron James would have won rings in Cleveland and never would have left for Miami.  

The Pats without Seymour win nothing, you gloss over the points you can't argue by ignoring them completely.  Otis Smith, Mark Edwards, David Patten, Mike Compton, Anthony Pleasant, Larry Izzo, Mike Vrabel, Terrell Buckly, Antwoin Smith, Bryan Cox, Marty Matt Light and Roman Phifer are filler?  This notion is a complete BS.

Coaches make players, not the opposite, so do us all a favor call any sports radio station on the planet and tell them you've been living in a cave, tell them you've just become a Patriot's fan but you want to know who is responsible for drafting Tom Brady... guess what the answer will be?

Ah, wozzy, those two statements directly contradict one another. LMAO

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

^^Look at Tanbass..As usual, completely inaccurate refusing to go after the real trolls on this thread which are obviously Babe, Pezzy and TFB12.

Me pointing out the irony of Browns all world fan, TFB12, not knowing Jim Brown's comments on BB through the years is just that.......Irony.

Numerous people were confronting Babe's trollwork, Tanass.

More fraudulent work there troll. 

I never claimed to be a Browns all world fan, my Father was a huge fan.  He echos my earlier comments on page 7 when I was talking to him this morning.  There wasn't the internet, the nfl network, the sports show's like today.  If this info didn't show up in Sports Illustrated or Sports Magazine then you wouldn't know about it.  Stuff like this never went out in the public like it does today.  And amazing, it took how many years for this to come out?  Everyone on the Showtime show.. Collinsoworth, Sims, JB were surprised with Jim Browns comments, they had no idea and you would think they would know.

So just pipe down you tool.  Stop cluttering up the forum with your troll garbage. By the looks of it nobody really wants you here so why do you keep showing up?  Everyone knows you are a lying fraud and never played the game before.

How much have you had to drink already today?

^ That liver is taking a hell of a beating! Step away from the booze while there is still time Megatool!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

^ That liver is taking a hell of a beating! Step away from the booze while there is still time Megatool!!!

I heard he is called the human sponge. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

See, a lot of people PM around here, you wouldn't know because nobody likes you

LMAO.....he might actually get a few private f--k you!! messages......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

See, a lot of people PM around here, you wouldn't know because nobody likes you

LMAO.....he might actually get a few private f--k you!! messages......

Hahaha, I already checked, he keeps his profile set to private.  Probably for that reason!  Getting to many of those type of messages!  Hahahahaha!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This post has been removed.

Hey ya self admitted drunk, please tell us again how you became a football fan by going to one live Patriots game.  You never played the game before.  Let me guess, you are an only child and you played with dolls growing up instead of football, right!?!?  It shows because you seem like a pansy.  You already admitted you have no friends, you go to the local sports bar and sit by yourself pretending everyone there is a friend.  Hahahahaha!!!

You pretend to be this Super Patriot Fan, greatest fan of all time yet you never met MR. Kraft!! Hahahahaha!!  How can you be such a great fan without ever meeting Mr. Kraft?  Guess what????   I have met Mr. Kraft!!!  Bwhahahahaha!!!

Oh, and I believe the default on the profile is set to be public when you join. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Scene from the movie....

Rusty:  Hey TFB12, You weren't born in Mass, you can't be a real Patriots fan.  I went to a home game in 1980.  I am the Patriots Super Fan. (takes drink from bottle of scotch)

Me:  Hey Super Fan.... Have you met Mr. Kraft?

Rusty:   (Deer in headlights look)

Me:   I have.

Rusty:  (Deer in headlights look)

Me:  Hahahahahaha... you fraud!

Rusty:  I bet you didn't go to College!

Me:  Yes I did

Rusty: (Deer in headlights look)

Me:  Hahahaha.. you fraud!

Rusty:  You don't have kids

Me:  Yes I do

Rusty: (Deer in headlights look)

Me:  Hahahaha.. you fraud!

Rusty:  I'm glad Welkie is gone so Brady doesn't pass to him all the time. 

Troll walk accross screen

<End Scene>

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Also, can you show me any other BB coached QB, setting the world on fire?     

You have two QB's drafted by Belichick starting this weekend besides Brady; Hoyer and Cassel.  Neither is likely to be as successful as Brady because Brady has had the luxury of playing on the best team in the NFL year in and year out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Ah, wozzy, those two statements directly contradict one another. LMAO

It's your assertion is that Otis Smith, Mark Edwards, David Patten, Mike Compton, Anthony Pleasant, Larry Izzo, Mike Vrabel, Terrell Buckly, Antwoin Smith, Bryan Cox, Marty Matt Light and Roman Phifer are filler which is garbage, theres no ring without this collection of talent that this GM brought in during those first two years on the job.  

In Seymour's case Belichick drafted the premier defensive tackle/end of his generation, for which you give him no credit because it doesn't follow your biased narrative.  Those early teams were desperately thin at DT, we had none that substantially weighed over 300 pounds and who had to be accounted for by opposing offensive coordinators, by the end of his rookie season Sey was starting at end for a Super Bowl winning team and was dominant.  

Football is a team sport, QB's get way too much credit and you especially give Brady way too much credit, he had some terrible games during those Super Bowl runs and it was players like Seymour, Antwoin Smith, Otis Smith and Mike Vrabel who pulled his fat from the fire.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

So, Babe , who in your opinion are the best GM's in the league?

I do find it hilarious that some claim one hates BB because they simply call out his flaws; no matter how much they sing praise to his strengths. 

I'll be honest with you, Babe.  I don't think you hate BB and you do give him his due as a head coach.  What I will say is that I think you are assessing BB's performance as a GM out of context and to an unrealistically high standard.  You attribute the team's success over the years to the presence of Brady and there is no question that Brady is in the running for GOAT but show me any highly successful team over the long haul and you'll find a great QB in the mix. 

Hey, it all depends on how you view it.

I've always said, a coach can't be great without great players. And people constantly misrepresent what I say about him as a GM. I say he is average. Maybe a bit better than that. People read that as saying he sucks; because of theirunrealistic views.

Do I think an average GM is good enough for our team? Hell no.

I have little doubt BB and I would be good friends if our paths crossed. We would both liberally tell each other when we were completely FOS.

Sections
Shortcuts