Bill Belichick and Jim Brown

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: Bill Belichick and Jim Brown

So the takeaway is that Tom Brady should thank his lucky stars that Dick Rehbein convinced BB to take him. Otherwise, he'd have been a nobody and Tim Rattay would have three rings and Giselle. Too bad for Rattay.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

So the takeaway is that Tom Brady should thank his lucky stars that Dick Rehbein convinced BB to take him. Otherwise, he'd have been a nobody and Tim Rattay would have three rings and Giselle. Too bad for Rattay.

Not necessarily. The Chargers were interested in Brady.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

EXPOSED

Page 4 of Patriot Reign.

"BB looked at the tapes and agreed."

Provide a link megatool, because nobody here believes a f'n word you say because you are a proven liar.

It's a PDF, moron. The fact you don't own Patriot Reign tells everyone here what we need to know.

You got a lot of reading to do, old man. 

Pathetic you don't own those books. LOSER

No wonder why you don't know the facts.  lmao

Well then megatool. I guess you have no proof. Nothing new. LMAO@U

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In that case, he would have been coached by Norv and lost all those big games, many to the BB/Rattay Pats.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In that case, he would have been coached by Norv and lost all those big games, many to the BB/Rattay Pats.

LMAO Undoubtedly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

LOL!

Babe flummoxed after a swift left hook from Muzz.  Classic.

He's being funny megatool. Because he couldn't possibly be serious.

Now go have another 5 cocktails and go nighty night dumbkoff.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

EXPOSED

Page 4 of Patriot Reign.

"BB looked at the tapes and agreed."

Provide a link megatool, because nobody here believes a f'n word you say because you are a proven liar.

It's a PDF, moron. The fact you don't own Patriot Reign tells everyone here what we need to know.

You got a lot of reading to do, old man. 

Pathetic you don't own those books. LOSER

No wonder why you don't know the facts.  lmao

Well then megatool. I guess you have no proof. Nothing new. LMAO@U

Yes, a published book that sold hundreds of thousands of copies is not proof. LMAO

You're a borderline miracle, Grampa Tool.

How does it feel to be old and be a tool with a bible in your hand?

And what was your definitive quote from that source Megatool?

"BB looked at the tapes and agreed." LMAO@U That's it? BB agreed Rhebein was right? LMAO@U again.

Here ya go dufus:

"As for Rehbein, the Patriots quarterbacks’ coach was an avowed advocate of Brady before the draft. Charles Pierce’s excellent book “Moving the Chains” (the definitive look at the New England quarterback) details the role that Rehbein played in drafting the quarterback. Rehbein scouted Brady, and pushed hard for him from the beginning."

Another day and The Village Imbecile bludgeoned yet again.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Babe has become completely unglued, stumbling to the ropes.

All comers have been bludgeoned into a coma dumbkoff, because I have the facts on my side.

You have no facts. Neither does your boyfriend, TFB12. For him to claim he followed the Browns and not know Brown and BB are close, to not know the facts about BB's charitable work and time give in Cleveland, means he's a major fraud. As are you.

You are a madman. Only a madman would think having knowledge of BB and Brown being friends or BB's charitable work has anything to do with the discussion of BB as a GM. Get help you demented psycho.

I didn't say it did.  You're the one who tried to change this into one of your paranoid agenda driven threads.

You derailed it.

I thought it was funny Mr Browns fan extraordinaire, TFB12, which is why he claims he started following the pats in 2000 (BB cam here), he didn't know Jim Brown, the all time greatest Brown, had always been praising BB for his work in Cleveland.

If TFB12 was following the Browns like he says (I don't believe his story) how did he not know that Brown thought BB was the best player or coach to come through Cleveland in terms of community work? Hmmm?

Afterall, TFB12 was on the pulse of the Browns for years with BB there, because he told us he was.

lmao

Hey Rusty, you must be drunk tonight.  You still had no clue about the depth of Jim Browns friendship and respect he has for Bill Belichick until I told you in this thread.  When Belichick was with the browns there was no where near this type of information out like there is today with the internet.  These things were not easily know, you are a goof.  I don't care if you believe me or not, you can continue to pick away at how I became a fan, I know the truth, you keep trying to find holes which makes you look like the troll that you are.

Rusty, you never played the game before.. you didn't start following football until you were 14, isn't that what you said?  Hahahaha!  Thank goodness I had older brothers who got me started the day I got home from the hospital.  I already had over 7 years of organized football experience at 14, you just went to your first game at that age.  Sorry you were the only child and grew up playing with dolls instead of playing football.  Hahahahaha!  Take a back seat pal, you have nothing over on me. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Find me one source that says BB made the choice between the two.

If I may interject....I don't care to find any "source" but I do have evidence: BB, the GM, chose Tom Brady as the 199th pick in the 2000 draft....Soooooooooo he made the choice.  Stop spinning you senile, old drunk.  You might fall out of your rocking chair.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

So I leave for work, come back and this thread has devolved into a revisionist history thread.  Just to make this simple let me break it down like this, all of the people the haters have given credit for drafting Brady outside of BB were hired by Bill Belichick, case closed.

Super Bowls are the end all be all... ok.  

Belichick drafted Brady and Seymour in 2000 and 2001, if the Patriots had chosen to not draft either one, they don't win rings.  Belichick pulled the triggers on both picks, he also drafted Matt Light, Patrick Pass, JR Redmond, Antwan Harris...

In 2000 and 2001 Bill Belichick the General Manager signed Otis Smith, Mark Edwards, David Patten, Mike Compton, Anthony Pleasant, Larry Izzo, Mike Vrabel, Terrell Buckly, Antwoin Smith, Bryan Cox, Marty Moore and Roman Phifer.  Without any and all of these players the Patriots likely don't win rings because despite what you meatballs say football is a team sport.  Tom Brady on the Jaguars is completely irrelevent.

All of this is luck..?  Seriously?  

So winning a Super Bowl can happen by luck, you're not just saying that, you're saying you can win three rings by being lucky...  That Belichick stumbled and bumbled his way into 3 rings, two more Super Bowl appearances, a playoff berth every year for a decade, an unprecedented 22 game win streak as well as the single greatest offensive explosion in league history in 2007.

Does this sound dumb when I repeat it or do I need to get insulting?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

So I leave for work, come back and this thread has devolved into a revisionist history thread.  Just to make this simple let me break it down like this, all of the people the haters have given credit for drafting Brady outside of BB were hired by Bill Belichick, case closed.

Belichick drafted Brady and Seymour in 2000 and 2001, if the Patriots had chosen to not draft either one, they don't win rings.  Belichcick puuled the triggers on both picks, he also drafted Matt Light, Patrick Pass, JR Redmond, Antwan Harris...

In 2000 and 2001 Bill Belichick the General Manager signed Otis Smith, Mark Edwards, David Patten, Mike Compton, Anthony Pleasant, Larry Izzo, Mike Vrabel, Terrell Buckly, Antwoin Smith, Bryan Cox, Marty Moore and Roman Phifer.  Without any and all of these players the Patriots likely don't win rings because despite what you meatballs say football is a team sport.  Tom Brady on the Jaguars is completely irrelevent.

So winning a Super Bowl can happen by luck, you're not just saying that, you're saying you can win three rings by being lucky...  That Belichick stumbled and bumbled his way into 3 rings, two more Super Bowl appearances, a playoff berth every year for a decade, an unprecedented 22 game win streak as well as the single greatest offensive explosion in league history in 2007.

Hmm.. those pesky facts are tough to digest and are awfully stubborn.  Could you please be more insulting?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

If I may interject....I don't care to find any "source" but I do have evidence: BB, the GM, chose Tom Brady as the 199th pick in the 2000 draft....Soooooooooo he made the choice.  Stop spinning you senile, old drunk.  You might fall out of your rocking chair.

I don't drink moron. cya.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

No, most of that you describe is NFL filler. Brady was the luck. Combine him with the core of excellent players BB inherited, add BB's great coaching, plug in the #6 pick overall (earned from BB taking the team Carrol has just went for 3 straight years without a losing record and went 5-11 with it), and you had the dynasty. They were close SBs, but they did win 3 in 4 years.

Yeah, getting a HOF QB in the 6th round is an extremely lucky pick.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

Your contention/implication that TB would have ended up a "nobody" if he wasn't coached by BB is ludicrous. The next time you post about Belichick, try to at least have a modicum of objectivity.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to zeitgeist49's comment:

Your contention/implication that TB would have ended up a "nobody" if he wasn't coached by BB is ludicrous. The next time you post about Belichick, try to at least have a modicum of objectivity.

Well, you're right. Rattay wasn't exactly a nobody. I mean how many guys in America can say they played eight years in the NFL and threw 31 TDs. Gotta be a pretty small percentage. So Brady would have been the BMOC at his high school reunion, probably.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Belichick drafted Brady and Seymour in 2000 and 2001, if the Patriots had chosen to not draft either one, they don't win rings.  Belichick pulled the triggers on both picks, he also drafted Matt Light, Patrick Pass, JR Redmond, Antwan Harris...

Good job.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

I don't drink moron. cya.

Hmmm...maybe you should.  Based upon your usual angry and demeaning type posts, I'm thinking it couldn't hurt.  Maybe you would be one of those happy drunks?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

No, most of that you describe is NFL filler.

If you really believe this than you have absolutely no clue about football or team sports at all, sorry Babe this isn't basketball where one player can change the entire dynamic of your team and even in basketball "team" holds true otherwise LeBron James would have won rings in Cleveland and never would have left for Miami.  

The Pats without Seymour win nothing, you gloss over the points you can't argue by ignoring them completely.  Otis Smith, Mark Edwards, David Patten, Mike Compton, Anthony Pleasant, Larry Izzo, Mike Vrabel, Terrell Buckly, Antwoin Smith, Bryan Cox, Marty Matt Light and Roman Phifer are filler?  This notion is a complete BS.

Coaches make players, not the opposite, so do us all a favor call any sports radio station on the planet and tell them you've been living in a cave, tell them you've just become a Patriot's fan but you want to know who is responsible for drafting Tom Brady... guess what the answer will be?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to BelichickDisciple's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Also the stubborness of Mike Martz helped because if they leaned on M.Faulk, they also win easily. We had a pedestrian offense compared to theirs.

+ 1!  Martz's ego would not let him win the game IMO. He was the "offensive genius", the man behind the "greatest show on turf". They came back successfully in the 3rd and fourth quarters by running the ball with Faulk - if they had stayed with it, they would have won the game - but he couldn't help himself, couldn't believe that the Rams passing game wasn't working so he went back to the precision timing pass game that the Pats were stopping and lost the game. 

I think it was vrabel that hit Warner on the hand. The rams passing game wasn't the same after that.   Warner was injured.  BB sticking with Brady was an amazing decision IMO.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

No, most of that you describe is NFL filler.

If you really believe this than you have absolutely no clue about football or team sports at all, sorry Babe this isn't basketball where one player can change the entire dynamic of your team and even in basketball "team" holds true otherwise LeBron James would have won rings in Cleveland and never would have left for Miami.  

The Pats without Seymour win nothing, you gloss over the points you can't argue by ignoring them completely.  Otis Smith, Mark Edwards, David Patten, Mike Compton, Anthony Pleasant, Larry Izzo, Mike Vrabel, Terrell Buckly, Antwoin Smith, Bryan Cox, Marty Matt Light and Roman Phifer are filler?  This notion is a complete BS.

Coaches make players, not the opposite, so do us all a favor call any sports radio station on the planet and tell them you've been living in a cave, tell them you've just become a Patriot's fan but you want to know who is responsible for drafting Tom Brady... guess what the answer will be?

Little contradictory there, wooz.

The Pats without Seymore win nothing?  Why not any scrub in that position since coaches make the player?

Also, can you show me any other BB coached QB, setting the world on fire?     

Shame, BB doesn't listen to his scouts anymore.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

A thread that was supposed to be nice, about Brown and BB goes 8+ pages.....and surprise surprise, Babe and Rusty taking up at least 1/2 of it.

Thank God I have you both on ignore.....made cruising through this thread much easier. My guess is that Rusty is still spewing his crap about Brady sucking....and Babe is probably still arguing that BB sucks as a GM. Not sure there are two more incredibly stupid premises on this board.

The two of you should be taken out back, and beaten....even though it still wouldn't knock any sense into either of you complete morons.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

^^Look at Tanbass..As usual, completely inaccurate refusing to go after the real trolls on this thread which are obviously Babe, Pezzy and TFB12.

Me pointing out the irony of Browns all world fan, TFB12, not knowing Jim Brown's comments on BB through the years is just that.......Irony.

Numerous people were confronting Babe's trollwork, Tanass.

Really, ms," I never start anything" liar of a troll.

Were you confronted?

Hey, help me out,  since you know so much about BB.

How many Executive of the year awards has BB, the greatest GM of all time, won?

Can't seem to find any info on it.  Surely you know.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

^^Look at Tanbass..As usual, completely inaccurate refusing to go after the real trolls on this thread which are obviously Babe, Pezzy and TFB12.

Me pointing out the irony of Browns all world fan, TFB12, not knowing Jim Brown's comments on BB through the years is just that.......Irony.

More fraudulent work there troll. 

I never claimed to be a Browns all world fan, my Father was a huge fan.  He echos my earlier comments on page 7 when I was talking to him this morning.  There wasn't the internet, the nfl network, the sports show's like today.  If this info didn't show up in Sports Illustrated or Sports Magazine then you wouldn't know about it.  Stuff like this never went out in the public like it does today.  And amazing, it took how many years for this to come out?  Everyone on the Showtime show.. Collinsoworth, Sims, JB were surprised with Jim Browns comments, they had no idea and you would think they would know.

So just pipe down you tool.  Stop cluttering up the forum with your troll garbage. By the looks of it nobody really wants you here so why do you keep showing up?  Everyone knows you are a lying fraud and never played the game before.

How much have you had to drink already today?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Really, ms," I never start anything" liar of a troll.

Were you confronted?

Hey, help me out,  since you know so much about BB.

How many Executive of the year awards has BB, the greatest GM of all time, won?

Can't seem to find any info on it.  Surely you know.

Rusty is a compulsive liar.  That must be a trait you have to have to be a over the phone customer service rep.  Plus he admitted he comes here drunk all the time.  How can anyone take him serious.  He thrives on drama, that is the only way he can get any attention.  He has no friends or family where he is.  He is holed up at home answering phone calls all day, probably getting treated as bad by angry customers as he gets treated here.   Poor guy.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

More fraudulent work there troll. 

I never claimed to be a Browns all world fan, my Father was a huge fan.  He echos my earlier comments on page 7 when I was talking to him this morning.  There wasn't the internet, the nfl network, the sports show's like today.  If this info didn't show up in Sports Illustrated or Sports Magazine then you wouldn't know about it.  Stuff like this never went out in the public like it does today.  And amazing, it took how many years for this to come out?  Everyone on the Showtime show.. Collinsoworth, Sims, JB were surprised with Jim Browns comments, they had no idea and you would think they would know.

So just pipe down you tool.  Stop cluttering up the forum with your troll garbage. By the looks of it nobody really wants you here so why do you keep showing up?  Everyone knows you are a lying fraud and never played the game before.

How much have you had to drink already today?

Thought you had me on Ignore?  Still showcasing your inability to pick up sarcasm, huh?

I did,  but I got a PM that said I should check out your latest comments here, I could have some fun with them and continue to expose you even more.  Which I did, you drunk fraud.  See, a lot of people PM around here, you wouldn't know because nobody likes you, and you think just because someone has you on ignore you can lie all you want about them.... doesn't work that way here.  People inform and look out for each other around here when they see that happen.  Again, you wouldn't know.  Go back to pounding the bottle and answering phone calls from mad customers.

You know that post wasn't sarcasm, you know it's true and now you are trying to do what you always do when you get owned.. you deflect and try to spin it.  Not working.  Maybe you shouldn't drunk post here.

Sections
Shortcuts