Bill Belichick- Coach of the year?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Re: Bill Belichick- Coach of the year?

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

Coples was the 16th freaking pick in the draft and is still a subpackage player at best.  That is a bust.

30 tackles for a de and only 3 sacks?  Also, he has zero impact in games.  Zero.  That is a bust.

If we saw that here babe and his cohorts would be asking for bb's resignation like they were pathetically and childishly doing with hernandez's deal this summer.

First, what does Coples have to do with your unsubstantiated claims that Bill has the "best draft yields since 2010?  You are just not able to do anything but deflect when your idiotic statements are challenged.  But hey, now that you've brought it up, I noticed when I bludgeoned you on this topic a few days ago, you just ran away. After claiming for years that tackles are not a measure of how someone plays, suddenly they are so important to you?  I'm shocked!  As if your hypocrisy is not bad enough, here you are again asking why Coples, learning a new position, in his second year, playing with a broken ankle all year and playing behind the best Dline in football holding opposing RBs to 3 yards a carry doesn't have more tackles?  Hilarious!  Well, at least Nink is making those tackles after RBs run for 5 yards a carry against that awful Pats Dline.  Bwahahahahhahhahhaha!  What an idiot.  As I schooled you the other day, when your LBs are making all your tackes, your dline blows. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Best draft yields since 2010.   My god we have some dumb people here.

[/QUOTE]

Really?

Price - BUST

Cunningham - BUST

Spikes - MEH

Gronk - INJURIES

McCourty - CB FAIL

Mallet - MEH

Ridley - FUMBLER

Vereen - INJURIES

Dowling - BUST

Solder - TURNSTILE

Wilson - MEH

Hightower - MEH

Jones - LOOKS GOOD

These are the best draft yields since 2010??????? LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

+2 Spot On Babe!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Oh, Crusty.  tsk...tsk...tsk.  You know there are people that track these things based on player index values and not lust for a GM

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Coples was the 16th freaking pick in the draft and is still a subpackage player at best.  That is a bust.

30 tackles for a de and only 3 sacks?  Also, he has zero impact in games.  Zero.  That is a bust.

If we saw that here babe and his cohorts would be asking for bb's resignation like they were pathetically and childishly doing with hernandez's deal this summer.

[/QUOTE]

First, what does Coples have to do with your unsubstantiated claims that Bill has the "best draft yields since 2010?  You are just not able to do anything but deflect when your idiotic statements are challenged.  But hey, now that you've brought it up, I noticed when I bludgeoned you on this topic a few days ago, you just ran away. After claiming for years that tackles are not a measure of how someone plays, suddenly they are so important to you?  I'm shocked!  As if your hypocrisy is not bad enough, here you are again asking why Coples, learning a new position, in his second year, playing with a broken ankle all year and playing behind the best Dline in football holding opposing RBs to 3 yards a carry doesn't have more tackles?  Hilarious!  Well, at least Nink is making those tackles after RBs run for 5 yards a carry against that awful Pats Dline.  Bwahahahahhahhahhaha!  What an idiot.  As I schooled you the other day, when your LBs are making all your tackes, your dline blows. 

[/QUOTE]

Depends on the system, moron.  Mayo has made a lot of tackles in recent years because that is his job.  Nink, wilfork, chandler jones, et all do not blow whatsoever.

Your jealousy is a delight, however.

[/QUOTE]

So what you're saying is that giving up nearly 5 yards per carry is the sign of a great run D?  Bwahahahahahahahahaha!  What an idiot.  What kind of fool brags about how many tackles the LBs have when the RB is blasting through the DL on virtually every play.  Moreno looked like the best RB in the NFL against that sad DL.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm bias but count me as a vote for "Coach of the Year" .  With the personnel he had to deal with thus far he’d be coach of the year in my book. MVP to G.O.A.T

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to SilverSun's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Best draft yields since 2010.   My god we have some dumb people here.

[/QUOTE]

Really?

Price - BUST

Cunningham - BUST

Spikes - MEH

Gronk - INJURIES

McCourty - CB FAIL

Mallet - MEH

Ridley - FUMBLER

Vereen - INJURIES

Dowling - BUST

Solder - TURNSTILE

Wilson - MEH

Hightower - MEH

Jones - LOOKS GOOD

These are the best draft yields since 2010??????? LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

+2 Spot On Babe!

[/QUOTE]

I have noticed your trollwork recently.  Duly noted.  Silver sun is a troll everybody.

[/QUOTE]

Bwahahahhahahaha!  What an idiot.  Pointing out facts = trollwork?  Cannot be made up. Rusty hates facts. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from saskpatsfan. Show saskpatsfan's posts

I both want and think BB should win coach of the year but if the panthers finish strong I feel they will overlook what BB has done this season and give it to rivera.