Bill Belichick needs to stop deffering to the second half

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

Bill Belichick needs to stop deffering to the second half

As bad as the offense has looked lately, it is still this team's better unit. This offense is at it's best when they get ahead early. What better way to do that then to send Tom an Co out there the very first series of the game, set the tone, and play with a lead.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Bill Belichick needs to stop deffering to the second half

Oh, it DID matter if Ocho was on the field.  Any throw to ocho is an automatic incompletion.  May as well just chuck it into the stands.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Bill Belichick needs to stop deffering to the second half:
    [QUOTE]As bad as the offense has looked lately, it is still this team's better unit. This offense is at it's best when they get ahead early. What better way to do that then to send Tom an Co out there the very first series of the game, set the tone, and play with a lead.
    Posted by orangecrush28[/QUOTE]

based on what i saw today, i have not clue how you make sense. pats had first possession on the second half with the score 0-0 and tb threw an INT three snaps in.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I think you are wrong.  The defense did it's job.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

So when a guy like Romo has a great first 3 quarters against the Jets, the absolutely sh!ts the bed in the 4th, he was crucified and called a choke artist...by many on here. But when this D has a good first 3 quarters then melts down in the 4th, they're free from any criticism.

Fact of the matter is- yes the  patriots offense struggled. They played a very good D. In the end, they gave the defense a 3 point lead with 1:36 remaining and 80 yards away. The offense fought hard at the end.

The defense melted down in the 4th quarter

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

My earlier post.  Again.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Bill Belichick needs to stop deffering to the second half:
    [QUOTE]As bad as the offense has looked lately, it is still this team's better unit. This offense is at it's best when they get ahead early. What better way to do that then to send Tom an Co out there the very first series of the game, set the tone, and play with a lead.
    Posted by orangecrush28[/QUOTE]

The Giants won the toss, and elected to receive.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

I disagree.... just seems time and time again the Pats have the ball end the end of the half only to be getting it back....