Bill Belichick New Patriots Head Coach- Part 2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Asher77. Show Asher77's posts

Bill Belichick New Patriots Head Coach- Part 2

If the mods dumped the first thread that was just good fun, I think I am done with this place sadly and not because of the posters.

Just wrong

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I sat on your toilet. Show I sat on your toilet's posts

Re: Bill Belichick New Patriots Head Coach- Part 2

It seems to be back to normal only we lost every thread started today

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

The Pats hired Belichick? Not sure abut this move. He didn't exactly set the world on fire with Cleveland and NY. Kraft is yet another lame duck owner. When, oh when will this team get bought out by someone who is serious about winning, and that will hire someone who isn't a clown as a HC? Cancel your season tickets folks, we won't be winning for a while.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In all fairness, something is wrong at BDC. The Sox forum has been down all day. I've tried to access it, and it just keeps saying they encountered an unexpected error.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Asher77. Show Asher77's posts

In Response to Re: Bill Belichick New Patriots Head Coach- Part 2:
    [QUOTE]It seems to be back to normal only we lost every thread started today
    Posted by I sat on your toilet[/QUOTE]
     As long as it was due to a system fix and not just dumping a post because it had a part in laughing at there ineptitude.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Bill Belichick New Patriots Head Coach- Part 2": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bill Belichick New Patriots Head Coach- Part 2 :  As long as it was due to a system fix and not just dumping a post because it had a part in laughing at there ineptitude. Posted by Asher77[/QUOTE] Most likely. Like I said, something is amiss over there...Yeah, just went and looked. Sox forum is back up, so there was probably some kind of reset done. Too bad, that was a great thread!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Asher77. Show Asher77's posts

[QUOTE]The Pats hired Belichick? Not sure abut this move. He didn't exactly set the world on fire with Cleveland and NY. Kraft is yet another lame duck owner. When, oh when will this team get bought out by someone who is serious about winning, and that will hire someone who isn't a clown as a HC? Cancel your season tickets folks, we won't be winning for a while.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Don't worry man, we are going to turn this around soon, here is my plan. Michael Bishop looks nasty these first 4 days of camp. BB needs to give him the ball. Bledsoe looks old and slow out there and we should be in a rebuilding mode. Let's give the kid some experience. He is a dual threat, run or pass. Keeps defenses guessing. Pocket QB's are a thing of the past and the new craze in the future of the NFL will be guys who can get outside the numbers but still attack the feild verticaly. Heck maybe even bring in the wildcat. LOL

OK wildcat is dead, I'll give you that. Got a little crazy

IF Bishop does lose bad then it is all good. Pat's will win the 1st pick and we can get a top flight QB. Franchise QB's don't just drop in your lap in rd 6.

Give the Bishop kid the experience, it's 2001 and we won't be winning any SB's in the next few years. Rebuild this sinking ship the right way, dump these old over the hill veterans and let's have some fun watching it along the way. He is NASTY I tell ya

Or here is another idea, If Bishop does end up doing bad the rest of this preseason how bout we bring in Ryan Leaf to learn from Bledsoe for a year? San Diego cut him and I think he just needs a change of scienary.

Bishop or Leaf or stick with Bledsoe? I will start a poll

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Bill Belichick New Patriots Head Coach- Part 2:
    [QUOTE]If the mods dumped the first thread that was just good fun, I think I am done with this place sadly and not because of the posters. Just wrong
    Posted by Asher77[/QUOTE]

Thanks, glad you enjoyed the first thread.

It sounds like a legit problem they had, nothing as far as them deleting threads based on being made fun of.  I'm sure they thought it was in good nature.  They delete some of my stuff but they are good sports about most of the stuff I do here.

Anyways, here was their explanation on threads being deleted...

[QUOTE]Hi Pats fans,

I wanted to let you know what went on today with the forums.

We've decided to build our own forums and article comments instead of using those provided by another company. We believe that having that software on our own servers will give us more flexibility and control.

As part of that process, we are moving all of the data from the company we're using now to our servers. In order to make it easier for us to get that data, the company upgraded its software today.

Unfortunately, the upgrade caused problems: It messed up article comments on BostonGlobe.com, it took many of the forums offline, and it caused a few threads to disappear. After working all day to rectify it, this evening we told the company to go back to the earlier version before the upgrade.

It worked; the forums are back. Unfortunately, in reverting, all discussions started and posts added today are gone.

So, a sincere apology. I can't promise that more weird things won't happen as we make this massive transition, but our developers are working diligently to minimize the disruptions.

Thanks.
    [/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I'd go with Leaf. No doubt about it. This guy is a pure bred stud, can't miss. Great attitude, adjusts well on the fly, solid confidence and flexibility. Handles the media well too, so we know he'll do great in the Boston fish bowl. All reports also say football intelligence and quickness is nearly off the scale. So I say go with Leaf, and use latter round picks like the 6th and so on to get a decent punter, maybe some insurance for the o and d lines. Bledsoe is good enough for now, but if he'd ever get hurt mid season, you'd need a big body to jump in and take over. Leaf is just the ticket. In response to "Re: Bill Belichick New Patriots Head Coach- Part 2": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bill Belichick New Patriots Head Coach- Part 2 : Don't worry man, we are going to turn this around soon, here is my plan. Michael Bishop looks nasty these first 4 days of camp. BB needs to give him the ball. Bledsoe looks old and slow out there and we should be in a rebuilding mode. Let's give the kid some experience. He is a dual threat, run or pass. Keeps defenses guessing. Pocket QB's are a thing of the past and the new craze in the future of the NFL will be guys who can get outside the numbers but still attack the feild verticaly. Heck maybe even bring in the wildcat. LOL OK wildcat is dead, I'll give you that. Got a little crazy IF Bishop does lose bad then it is all good. Pat's will win the 1st pick and we can get a top flight QB. Franchise QB's don't just drop in your lap in rd 6. Give the Bishop kid the experience, it's 2001 and we won't be winning any SB's in the next few years. Rebuild this sinking ship the right way, dump these old over the hill veterans and let's have some fun watching it along the way. He is NASTY I tell ya Or here is another idea, If Bishop does end up doing bad the rest of this preseason how bout we bring in Ryan Leaf to learn from Bledsoe for a year? San Diego cut him and I think he just needs a change of scienary. Bishop or Leaf or stick with Bledsoe? I will start a poll Posted by Asher77[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bill Belichick New Patriots Head Coach- Part 2 : Don't worry man, we are going to turn this around soon, here is my plan. Michael Bishop looks nasty these first 4 days of camp. BB needs to give him the ball. Bledsoe looks old and slow out there and we should be in a rebuilding mode. Let's give the kid some experience. He is a dual threat, run or pass. Keeps defenses guessing. Pocket QB's are a thing of the past and the new craze in the future of the NFL will be guys who can get outside the numbers but still attack the feild verticaly. Heck maybe even bring in the wildcat. LOL OK wildcat is dead, I'll give you that. Got a little crazy IF Bishop does lose bad then it is all good. Pat's will win the 1st pick and we can get a top flight QB. Franchise QB's don't just drop in your lap in rd 6. Give the Bishop kid the experience, it's 2001 and we won't be winning any SB's in the next few years. Rebuild this sinking ship the right way, dump these old over the hill veterans and let's have some fun watching it along the way. He is NASTY I tell ya Or here is another idea, If Bishop does end up doing bad the rest of this preseason how bout we bring in Ryan Leaf to learn from Bledsoe for a year? San Diego cut him and I think he just needs a change of scienary. Bishop or Leaf or stick with Bledsoe? I will start a poll

^ Nice...It's- Let's Playyy: "Guess the Offseason" Game...  My turn-

Look, now I KNOW that Antowain Smith is barely holding up, and that Heath Evans is even less a threat than Smith is, or ever "was", AND that We just traded a pick to acquire Corey Dillon...  YET, even though Smith, Evans, and Faulk, have some decent pros, like Corey Dillon however, even these guys who can be considered "quality backs", Are upwards in NFL tenure age and wear n' tear, So I just gotta say- NO way New England cuts this Cedric Cobbs kid they drafted last season and stashed away for this past year...  NO Way- Not after the way he's been tearing it up in every single practice and preseason game so far.  Cut a good back with recognizable promise like this, and ya can bet'chre bvtt some division opponent's gonna take note and pick the guy up...  Miami- they'd probably take Cobbs in a heartbeat...they love those bigger shifty bull-dozer guys @ Runningback for them.  Anyway, just hope we don't cut him.

Moving on now-  This new TightEnd we just drafted in the 1st this year?  SICK...Did you even see any of those draft pic poses he did in draft mags with his shirt off?!?  THIS guy looks like he's been genetically engineered in a Pro Sports top secret labrotory which specializes in US Olympic Sprinters and Romanian Olympic Weightlifters...  O.k.- Mark My words right here in STONE:  There Is Not, 1 SINGLE NFL TightEnd Record that Benjamin Watson does not break, by the time his NFL playing days are done.  COUNT on it...cut, copy, and print=DONE.  

Now DE- Marquise Hill probably might not ever make it to "Richard Seymour-esque" type of All-Pro quality in his play...But imho, Hill's gonna be here as a stud back-up for a long-time to come, and If Seymour continues playing hardball like he did in sitting out early camp for rookie contract-new one reconsideration, Imo we should probably just tell Seymour to take a hike.  The drop-off between Seymour vs a Marquice Hill/Jarvis Green combo, isn't gonna be a noticable one in quality of play...that team might even end up a better on-field result than just banking on starting Richard Seymour alone...

Finally, Idk what it is about'm...But I TRULLY believe that this Ryan Claridge stud Outside Linebacker we luckily stole in this offseason draft, Can and WILL be the next in line to seemlessly take over for EITHER Willie Mac OR Vrabel at either 3-4 OLB spot...your choice- Imo, Claridge is THAT good and THAT versatile.

Finally, PK Sam should be a fine enough stopgap at #1 wide reciver for 1 or 2 years, before moving to the starting 2-spot.  This Deion Branch guy we drafted a couple years back is a "flash-n-the-pan" fluke.  He'll be outta the league by the end of next season, 100%.  Last note is on this Ellis Hobbs CB we just picked-  Now (here me out)- To me at least, THIS makes some sense on this here:  IF we can hope that Ellis Hobbs can teach Asante Samuel to either Tackle at all, or at least try to maybe sometimes make an effort TO tackle, AND IF Asante then, can teach Hobbs how to remain within 5 yards of his coverage WR assignment for more than 1 full second after the ball's snapped=WE here in NE just might therefore have, THE best CB duo in the histo of the National Football League.

Also- Michael Bishop was a bonafide, Pl-aya.  He was...guy had some all-over crazy football skills...ALL good...EVERY skill-trait=Crazzzy good.  Yet not 1 which could be considered excellent or exceptional, and that's a shame because there's a great many NFL ballers which make a 10 year career at doing just 1 single thing excellently, and being being pretty much cr#p with every other skill-set.      

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bill Belichick New Patriots Head Coach- Part 2 : Don't worry man, we are going to turn this around soon, here is my plan. Michael Bishop looks nasty these first 4 days of camp. BB needs to give him the ball. Bledsoe looks old and slow out there and we should be in a rebuilding mode. Let's give the kid some experience. He is a dual threat, run or pass. Keeps defenses guessing. Pocket QB's are a thing of the past and the new craze in the future of the NFL will be guys who can get outside the numbers but still attack the feild verticaly. Heck maybe even bring in the wildcat. LOL OK wildcat is dead, I'll give you that. Got a little crazy IF Bishop does lose bad then it is all good. Pat's will win the 1st pick and we can get a top flight QB. Franchise QB's don't just drop in your lap in rd 6. Give the Bishop kid the experience, it's 2001 and we won't be winning any SB's in the next few years. Rebuild this sinking ship the right way, dump these old over the hill veterans and let's have some fun watching it along the way. He is NASTY I tell ya Or here is another idea, If Bishop does end up doing bad the rest of this preseason how bout we bring in Ryan Leaf to learn from Bledsoe for a year? San Diego cut him and I think he just needs a change of scienary. Bishop or Leaf or stick with Bledsoe? I will start a poll
    Priceless!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

We gave up a 1st round pick for Belichick? Theres no coach worth a 1st round pick!! Ya hes a great defensive coach but he knows nothing about offense! We are stupid, the Jets fleeced us on this deal. They will probably take that #1 pick and dominate the division for the next 10-15 years.......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Shame you posted about Hill..  that was a sad event. Terry Glenn would have been a better name.