Bill Belichick New Patriots Head Coach

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Bill Belichick New Patriots Head Coach

I like this hiring by Bob Kraft! I think we are going to have some good success under Belichick.  I look forward to 3, 4 maybe even 5 Super Bowls under him and he will probably go down as one of the best ever to coach the game.  Just a hunch I have and I'm not even going to hold the coaching job as a Jet against him.  Everyone makes a couple mistakes in life, BB shouldn't be any different.

What do you think about Bill being named the new head coach of the  Patriots?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Bill Belichick New Patriots Head Coach

Wow, this thread was a blast from the past, haven't they fixed this problem of old threads showing up yet?

Btw, I nailed it back in 2000 with this thread.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I guess you missed my thread stating that drafting TB would be the steal of the draft.........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Bill Belichick New Patriots Head Coach:
    [QUOTE]I guess you missed my thread stating that drafting TB would be the steal of the draft.........
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]
    Yes, I missed that thread, and you were correct.  That was some great scouting you did back then.  I'm kind of shocked no NFL team scooped you up for their scout team after you called that one.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I think Irving Fryar has some growing up to do, but I also think he could help lead this team to a Super Bowl eventually, if we can get past Marino. But once he settles in and matures, he'll be a keeper.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Puff puff .... Pass

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Ok, but I didn't inhale.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Bill Belichick New Patriots Head Coach:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bill Belichick New Patriots Head Coach : Yes, I missed that thread, and you were correct.  That was some great scouting you did back then.  I'm kind of shocked no NFL team scooped you up for their scout team after you called that one.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

I was living out of my van back then, so I guess they didn't take me serious....  Look at me now Steve Mariucci! Hahahahaha.. wait.. oh crap.. I'm still living out the same damn van!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

This Drew Bledsoe guy is a beast, I think the new owner Bob Kraft should get some things done as well. Mark it down dude.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from I sat on your toilet. Show I sat on your toilet's posts

LOL By the way did this forum exist back then?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

CC beat you all..

5 years before Kraft bought the Patriots, he predicted that - AMAZING!

He also predicted that Kraft was going to be very successful and drive the franchise's worth to over $1B....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Belichick is a solid coach, but Mangini is the real future for the Pats. Belichick would be good as a GM eventually because I'm not sure he has SB winning potential as a HC. When he moves up in the organization, Mangini will take over and lead the Pats to multiple SB's. Guaranteed, just watch, and remember I told you so.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

I heard they just had the BRINKS truck backed up to get Adailus Thomas! He is an athletic freak! I am so psyched ...imagine his strong locker room presence. Next rodney...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Bill Belichick New Patriots Head Coach": [QUOTE]I heard they just had the BRINKS truck backed up to get Adailus Thomas! He is an athletic freak! I am so psyched ...imagine his strong locker room presence. Next rodney... Posted by SANPAT[/QUOTE] Sweet! Him and Haynesworth will make this defense U-N-S-T-O-P-A-B-L-E!!! Hello? 19-0 here we come!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

I am so pshyched that we drafted Maroney - a stud running back - explosive north/south runner. 

We also drafted the next Jerry Rice in Chad Jackson...

Amazing drafts !!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Asher77. Show Asher77's posts

Michael Bishop looks nasty these first 4 days of training camp, I am telling you this dude is a dual threat. Can run and pass, keep the defense guessing.
    Bledsoe is really looking old and slow. We should move on. Let's give this kid the ball and gain some experience. Not like we have a shot at winning a SB in the next few years. It is pure rebuilding mode.
    Imagine if you could get a franchise QB in the 6th round LOL. Ya right.
    Blow it up, let's lose big and get another #1 pick for the next Bledsoe.

Or maybe Bishop will be the man. I swear, these fast dual threat guys will be the new craze in the years to come. Pocket QB's are out. WildCat will be the future of the NFL.

LOL joking, not even i can write that in good fun. No team will ever think about running a wildcat in the Pro's but if they did it would be the 2001 Pats because Bishop is NASTY.