Bill Belichick on NFL Network Tuesday 7:45 am ET

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Bill Belichick on NFL Network Tuesday 7:45 am ET

******  The correct time is 10:45 am eastern time ***********

Sorry for the error in the thread title.

Just caught this on the NFL Network.  BB will be doing an interview on the NFL Network at 10:45 am eastern time tomorrow morning.  I'm sure it will be mostly about Tebow.  This should be epic!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Bill Belichick on NFL Network Tuesday 7:45 am ET

In response to TFB12's comment:

Just caught this on the NFL Network.  BB will be doing an interview on the NFL Network at 10:45 am eastern time tomorrow morning.  I'm sure it will be mostly about Tebow.  This should be epic!!

I can already hear BB, no questions about Tim Tebow or I'm out of here! You know the guys from NFL Network will continue to probe Bill for answers about TT. Your right about the interview being EPIC!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

My bet:

"Tebow's a good player. He's got some good versatility"

"He's someone McDaniels knows and can work with"

"He's a player that we will evaluate on the field and give him a chance to compete"

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

They are just asking how he's going to deal with the media and BB already appears to be annoyed.

How are you going to use him? BB: at a position...

If BB hated the media before wait until he has to deal with this everyday. He already doesn't want to talk about Tebow anymore

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

They are just asking how he's going to deal with the media and BB already appears to be annoyed.

And that's epic BB!!  Annoyed is just an act, he is loving every minute of this.  BB is going to toy and troll the media for as long as this ride lasts.  BB doesn't just do things.  He calculates everything, this isn't any different.  There have been reports that a high level meeting took place before they signed Tebow so it was well discussed and well thought out.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

And that's epic BB!!  Annoyed is just an act, he is loving every minute of this.  BB is going to toy and troll the media for as long as this ride lasts.  BB doesn't just do things.  He calculates everything, this isn't any different.  There have been reports that a high level meeting took place before they signed Tebow so it was well discussed and well thought out.  

[/QUOTE] I agree TFB, at one point he could hardly keep his face straight!!  Then he basicly said no more Tebow questions-  couple questions later they asked about Tebow--Belichick left the news conference. !LMCLAO!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

After listening to Belichick's press conference I now realize that the Tebow signing was just Belichick trolling the media for laughs:

Media: How do you plan on using Tebow?
    Belichick: at a position....
    (that part actually happened)
    Media: ok but that doesn't answer our question
    Belichick: I like turtles

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

I agree TFB, at one point he could hardly keep his face straight!!  Then he basicly said no more Tebow questions-  couple questions later they asked about Tebow--Belichick left the news conference. !LMCLAO!!

Whats the C.L. stand for? Just trying to gauge what kind of a ss u may have?  Wink

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

BB isnt loving that at all. He was mumbling so bad at one point, he wasn't even audible.   He reminded me of someone who is giving a group presentation who had a line to share, but didn't want to be there. lmao

mumbles mcghee? color me shocked

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I have been away for a while. I see you have yet another moniker. Banned yet again with the Sprinkles avatar? 17 times now?

I havent seen your opine on the TT signing...can you retype it here for me to see how you spin this as BB genius? Or do you concur that by the end of the week BB will say it's not worth it and cut bait with TT?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

so let me get this correct...BB signs a player that no other team wants, is a major media headache/distraction for a coach (BB) that hates the media and hates distractions, and this is a coup?
    So do I understand correctly that you think TT makes this team? Or is he gone in 1-2 weeks after the coaches conclude that he has no value?

Cox, Dillon, Moss, Albert et al did not combined create this type of distraction...

Care to elaborate where TT lines up (we agree it will never be at QB) and at whose expense on the roster? Does he play in pre season games at the expense of Mallett getting reps? At the expense of TB getting reps with new WR's?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] I agree TFB, at one point he could hardly keep his face straight!!  Then he basicly said no more Tebow questions-  couple questions later they asked about Tebow--Belichick left the news conference. !LMCLAO!!

[/QUOTE]

You are exactly right NEGAME2!  It did look like he was going to start laughing at one point.  I bet when he got done and out of the media's sight he lost control of his laughter.  He will probably be studying the press conference tape this evening to see how he can improve upon today's performance.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

After listening to Belichick's press conference I now realize that the Tebow signing was just Belichick trolling the media for laughs:

Media: How do you plan on using Tebow?
    Belichick: at a position....
    (that part actually happened)
    Media: ok but that doesn't answer our question
    Belichick: I like turtles

Hahahaha!!  BB is the King of Trolls!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

I agree TFB, at one point he could hardly keep his face straight!!  Then he basicly said no more Tebow questions-  couple questions later they asked about Tebow--Belichick left the news conference. !LMCLAO!!

Whats the C.L. stand for? Just trying to gauge what kind of a ss u may have?  Wink

NEGAME2 has a cute little one!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

so will you answer the question or do your usual dance? does he make the team or not? if not, how long does he last? does he get cut due to no skill set? or because he is a major head ache? or both?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

By Mike Reiss | ESPNBoston.com

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- The Patriots issued more than 80 media credentials for their June minicamp today. Yes, that's a June minicamp.

A look at what outlets, outside the normal locals covering the team, who were in town:

NFL Network
    ESPN
    CNN
    Fox Sports
    Yahoo!
    USA Today
    Newsday
    New York Daily News
    New York Post
    New York Times
    SI (photo)
    Reuters (photo)