Bill Belichick on NFL Network Tuesday 7:45 am ET

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Bill Belichick on NFL Network Tuesday 7:45 am ET

In response to rkarp's comment:

By Mike Reiss | ESPNBoston.com

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- The Patriots issued more than 80 media credentials for their June minicamp today. Yes, that's a June minicamp.

A look at what outlets, outside the normal locals covering the team, who were in town:

NFL Network
    ESPN
    CNN
    Fox Sports
    Yahoo!
    USA Today
    Newsday
    New York Daily News
    New York Post
    New York Times
    SI (photo)
    Reuters (photo)
    Getty (photo)
    USA Today Sports Images (photo)
    Cal Sport (photo)
    WMUR
    NPR

are you telling me that CNN, Newsweek, and NPR aren't typical sports reporters? That's hard to believe  >.>

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- The Patriots issued more than 80 media credentials for their June minicamp today. Yes, that's a June minicamp.

A look at what outlets, outside the normal locals covering the team, who were in town:

NFL Network
    ESPN
    CNN
    Fox Sports
    Yahoo!
    USA Today
    Newsday
    New York Daily News
    New York Post
    New York Times
    SI (photo)
    Reuters (photo)
    Getty (photo)
    Cal Sport (photo)
    WMUR
    NPR

Could HBO's Hard Knocks be in the near future?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

NFL Network
    ESPN
    CNN
    Fox Sports
    Yahoo!
    USA Today
    Newsday
    New York Daily News
    New York Post
    New York Times
    SI (photo)
    Reuters (photo)
    Getty (photo)
    Cal Sport (photo)
    WMUR
    NPR

Could HBO's Hard Knocks be in the near future?

[/QUOTE]

I would love to witness it from a fan's standpoint, but no way BB would ever volunteer the Pats for hard knocks.  That's for clown teams like the Jets, Phins, Eagles, Seahawks, etc.

The only reason BB did the football life is because he respects NFL Network; you won't see him catering to any other sports media outlets.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

The only reason BB did the football life is because he respects NFL Network; you won't see him catering to any other sports media outlets.

I think you mean NFL Films.  No one respects NFL Network.  LOL!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

NFL Network
    ESPN
    CNN
    Fox Sports
    Yahoo!
    USA Today
    Newsday
    New York Daily News
    New York Post
    New York Times
    SI (photo)
    Reuters (photo)
    Getty (photo)
    Cal Sport (photo)
    WMUR
    NPR

I don't know when that is from, but I just saw this on Reiss' twitter feed today:

"Unlike Tuesday, when television trucks were lined up outside Gillette Stadium for live reports, no such activity today."

and

"Bill Belichick arrives at Wednesday's news conference with his daughter Amanda. Much smaller media crowd today."

and

"With lighter media crowd in attendance & less of a focus on Tim Tebow, a different feel for Belichick news conference"

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

What?  BB only grants interviews to NFLN.  Mayock is a buddy, for example. I am sure he doesn't like Jamie Dukes and other mouthy types on NFLN, but he'd rather grant an interview to Maricucci, Mayock, Rich Eisen, Warren Sapp, etc, then anyone at ESPN.

I don't think he's ever granted ESPN anything in 12 years.  He knows their game.   But, yes, he loves NFL Films. Who doesn't? heh

I'm not saying BB has no respect for certain people at NFLN, but a lot of what they do is the same bs he probably doesn't like at other networks.  At the end of the day BB did A Football Life because of the respect he has for Steve Sabol and the history of the game, not because it was on NFLN.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

[QUOTE]

I think you mean NFL Films.  No one respects NFL Network.  LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Whoops.  Yes, NFL Films but it was broadcasted on NFL Network.  My bad.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

NFL Network
    ESPN
    CNN
    Fox Sports
    Yahoo!
    USA Today
    Newsday
    New York Daily News
    New York Post
    New York Times
    SI (photo)
    Reuters (photo)
    Getty (photo)
    Cal Sport (photo)
    WMUR
    NPR

I don't know when that is from, but I just saw this on Reiss' twitter feed today:

"Unlike Tuesday, when television trucks were lined up outside Gillette Stadium for live reports, no such activity today."

and

"Bill Belichick arrives at Wednesday's news conference with his daughter Amanda. Much smaller media crowd today."

and

"With lighter media crowd in attendance & less of a focus on Tim Tebow, a different feel for Belichick news conference"

Told ya. Packing up and heading home.  RKrap, TFb12 and PatsEng yet again with egg on their faces.

[/QUOTE]

there are still 65-80 here (as am I)..not the usual 20-25...BB presser had almost 60 members..TT questions still asked at the presser, just not as much as yesterday...lets see what happens when the players come off the field...I am betting hordes surround TT...with Stacey trying to herd him away. Good luck!

Russ, you are wrong again...maybe triple the usual media still here...

Maybe this time you will say it? "I was wrong"

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

NFL Network
    ESPN
    CNN
    Fox Sports
    Yahoo!
    USA Today
    Newsday
    New York Daily News
    New York Post
    New York Times
    SI (photo)
    Reuters (photo)
    Getty (photo)
    Cal Sport (photo)
    WMUR
    NPR

and

and

Told ya. Packing up and heading home.  RKrap, TFb12 and PatsEng yet again with egg on their faces.

there are still 65-80 here (as am I)..not the usual 20-25...BB presser had almost 60 members..TT questions still asked at the presser, just not as much as yesterday...lets see what happens when the players come off the field...I am betting hordes surround TT...with Stacey trying to herd him away. Good luck!

Last time: As predicted, the media throngs will dwindle within 48 hours.  This is the second day of the drama and by tomorrow, they'll be even less than the drop off you see today.

Finally, I trust Reiss's analysis over yours, as does everyone else here minus your buddies. I told you the crowds would dissipate quick and you lost again.

Just think, if you set up a fair wager yesterday, you'd have already lost it within 24 hours. lol

PS I bet Tebow walks right by today. 

I am with Reiss now, he is going to do a 2nd on air spot. there are triple the media here at the stadium over a regular day...and its only JUNE!

How did you not lose the wager? Usual day 20-25 members...today almost 60 members...with most likely more coming for practice and access to the players after practice

Just say it..."I was wrong"..it wont hurt...maybe after the first time you will find it easier to utter, since you are wrong so often...

Warnings were out people....bwahahahaha!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

NFL Network
    ESPN
    CNN
    Fox Sports
    Yahoo!
    USA Today
    Newsday
    New York Daily News
    New York Post
    New York Times
    SI (photo)
    Reuters (photo)
    Getty (photo)
    Cal Sport (photo)
    WMUR
    NPR

and

and

Last time: As predicted, the media throngs will dwindle within 48 hours.  This is the second day of the drama and by tomorrow, they'll be even less than the drop off you see today.

Finally, I trust Reiss's analysis over yours, as does everyone else here minus your buddies. I told you the crowds would dissipate quick and you lost again.

Just think, if you set up a fair wager yesterday, you'd have already lost it within 24 hours. lol

I am with Reiss now, he is going to do a 2nd on air spot. there are triple the media here at the stadium over a regular day...and its only JUNE!

How did you not lose the wager? Usual day 20-25 members...today almost 60 members...with most likely more coming for practice and access to the players after practice

Just say it..."I was wrong"..it wont hurt...maybe after the first time you will find it easier to utter, since you are wrong so often...

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the report rkarp, keep us posted on all the info. 

LOL @ Rusty jumping in and saying he is right when he really isn't.  It was reported on one of the talk shows this morning that there is another large, much larger then normal at this time of the season, media presence there again today.

Not only that, tv and radio shows are once again very heavy on Patriot/Tebow talk today.  Pats don't get this much press, especially this early in the season.  Heck, crowds on the first take show are shouting tebow, tebow and it was pointed out there was a fan wearing a Tebow for President t-shirt.  No denying that the media circus is in force here, not sure why Rusty feels the need to pretend it isn't.  I' sure BB and everyone else was prepared for this.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

NFL Network
    ESPN
    CNN
    Fox Sports
    Yahoo!
    USA Today
    Newsday
    New York Daily News
    New York Post
    New York Times
    SI (photo)
    Reuters (photo)
    Getty (photo)
    Cal Sport (photo)
    WMUR
    NPR

and

and

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the report rkarp, keep us posted on all the info. 

LOL @ Rusty jumping in and saying he is right when he really isn't.  It was reported on one of the talk shows this morning that there is another large, much larger then normal at this time of the season, media presence there again today.

Not only that, tv and radio shows are once again very heavy on Patriot/Tebow talk today.  Pats don't get this much press, especially this early in the season.  Heck, crowds on the first take show are shouting tebow, tebow and it was pointed out there was a fan wearing a Tebow for President t-shirt.  No denying that the media circus is in force here, not sure why Rusty feels the need to pretend it isn't.  I' sure BB and everyone else was prepared for this.

[/QUOTE]

once again, normal members number 20-25 on a "usual day"

today, well over 60 members, including multiple media outlets and many others will use our feed...CNN, USA today to my knowledge have never been here...NY media is here often, but NEVER this time of year.

I dont know what the lot looks like now as I am inside...finsihing up around 4:00 and will try to post additional

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

media is being told TT will speak today...not sure where or how..but maybe walking off he will speak/answer questions...might be here later than 4:00. We may stick around for a while...

looks like media is now up to about 85 by my count. NY media is here in a large way. Ditto NFL network...about 12 guys are here. We have local only.  

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

media is being told TT will speak today...not sure where or how..but maybe walking off he will speak/answer questions...might be here later than 4:00. We may stick around for a while...

looks like media is now up to about 85 by my count. NY media is here in a large way. Ditto NFL network...about 12 guys are here. We have local only.  

Told by whom?

Funny how you mention Reiss, which I am not even sure I believe, and Reiss doesn't think Tebow will be meeting with the media again.

So, 150, down to 85 from yesterday. That's quite the reduction, huh RKrap? 

[/QUOTE]

Quite the increase from the normal 20-25 on a usual day.  You are such a tool Rusty.  You look ridiculous here.