Bill Belichick's health!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Bill Belichick's health!

Andy Hart @JumboHart 20m

Bb on other coaches' health scares. "I'm feeling good and planning on making it through the rest of the year." Feels like usually does.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 17m

All right. RT @JumboHart: BB on other coaches' health scares. "I'm feeling good and planning on making it through the rest of the year."

Hahahaha!! Love it!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Bill Belichick's health!

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 14m

All right. RT @JumboHart: BB on other coaches' health scares. "I'm feeling good and planning on making it through the rest of the year."

Hahahaha!! Love it!!

[/QUOTE]

Is that, or is that not, classic BB?? I agree, TFB12 - I love it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Is that, or is that not, classic BB?? I agree, TFB12 - I love it.

No doubt about it.  Would have loved to have watched him make that comment to reporters.  If anyone has a clip, it needs to be posted here. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

"I really don't have any illness information that I can pass along.When I'm required to report it,of course I'll report it.In the meantime,I'll just keep that information internally."  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

on a more serious note, there was another heart scare this past Sunday.

Seems an abrasive fan living in his mothers basement started to feel light headed when he realized that the NY Jets were on the verge of beating Drew Brees and the Saints. Jet players Cromartie, Milliner, Couples, Richardson and Wilkerson were playing very well, putting this fan in a real tizzy, and QB Geno Smith not having a single turnover finally gave this closet fan heart palpatations. Seeing Rex Ryan walk off the field victorious, may have been the final straw, but doctors also think Tom Brady playing so well was just as lethal a dose, putting this fan on a stretcher and being carried out of his basement. While being carried out, he was heard yelling, "BB, tell everyone Tom Brady sucks, and I will always love you!"

Thankfully, this fan is ok, and is back in his mothers basement having zero memory of the events this past weekend, even failing to recognize how well Brady played, leading to his own demise.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

He talked about this on WEEI yesterday. Says they have a great group of trainers who beat him up pretty good and that the nutrition staff is excellent at providing the right foods. Its around the 14:30 mark they discuss this.

http://audio.weei.com/a/83466136/bill-belichick-on-salk-and-holley-they-won-on-their-own-terms-against-the-steelers.htm

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seems an abrasive fan living in his mothers basement started to feel light headed when he realized that the NY Jets were on the verge of beating Drew Brees and the Saints. Jet players Cromartie, Milliner, Couples, Richardson and Wilkerson were playing very well, putting this fan in a real tizzy, and QB Geno Smith not having a single turnover finally gave this closet fan heart palpatations. Seeing Rex Ryan walk off the field victorious, may have been the final straw, but doctors also think Tom Brady playing so well was just as lethal a dose, putting this fan on a stretcher and being carried out of his basement. While being carried out, he was heard yelling, "BB, tell everyone Tom Brady sucks, and I will always love you!"

Thankfully, this fan is ok, and is back in his mothers basement having zero memory of the events this past weekend, even failing to recognize how well Brady played, leading to his own demise.

[/QUOTE]

Heard he's still suffering from a badly bruised ego thanks to a pounding he took from some guy who works for ESPN.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Heard he's still suffering from a badly bruised ego thanks to a pounding he took from some guy who works for ESPN.  

[/QUOTE]

as many had said, when he did come back he was already backpedaling in deny mode

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I always have to remind myself that Bill is only in his early 50s. Dude does not look his age.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I always have to remind myself that Bill is only in his early 50s. Dude does not look his age.

[/QUOTE]

You must have been reminding yourself for 10 years, Bill is 61 now. :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

You will have to wait until Wed to get Bill's health status.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Bill takes the "day-to-day" approach to living

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

It is what it is.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

And whatever action he takes with regard to his health will be what is best for BB.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Reports are BB is probable with a swollen draft bust count.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"I really don't have any illness information that I can pass along.When I'm required to report it,of course I'll report it.In the meantime,I'll just keep that information internally."  

[/QUOTE]

I sooooo wish he said that. Ha ha

Sections
Shortcuts