Bill Cowher Exposes SpyGate Witch Hunt

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from teibore1. Show teibore1's posts

Re: Bill Cowher Exposes SpyGate Witch Hunt

In Response to Re: Bill Cowher Exposes SpyGate Witch Hunt:

Nice spelling Dummieboy!  Did you write the self study, "English for White Trash Trailer Folk"

If you don't like the NFL don't watch.  Leave the computer at the public library alone.  Go back to your Mom's cellar and watch reruns of American Idol.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheKingsOf. Show TheKingsOf's posts

HI ALL!

I'M CONFUSED!!!!  I THOUGHT MY NEIGHBORS WITH THE HORRIBLE ACCENT DIDN'T CARE WHAT ANYONE ELSE HAD TO SAY ABOUT SPYGATE???  WHAT IF THE COACH WITH THE CHIN SAID HE THOUGHT IT DID GIVE AN ADVANTAGE TO COACH BELLYCHEAT???  I SUPPOSE THE NFL WOULD HAVE OVERRULED THE SCORE BOARD OUTCOME OF THOSE GAMES AND GIVEN THEM TO PITTSBURGH?  HMMM...I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY HE WOULDN'T HAVE COMPLAINED...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Would of been nice if he said this 3 years ago.
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]

yes it would have been, if some other coach would of stepped up and stated that it was rampant throughout the league.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

My 2 cents:  I have never heard that Tom Brady requested a rule change as a result of his knee injury.  The press could just as easily called the modification to the existing rule the Pollard Rule.  But that wouldn't have the same panache, would it?

BTW, Pollard wasn't suspended, fined, ejected or even flagged for what was a successful, deliberate attempt to injure Brady. 

He not only hit Brady on the side of the knee, he led with his helmet with his arms extended but spread to disguise what he was doing.

As for the Ravens crying, they're always crying.  Just a bunch of thugs claiming police brutality.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"The funny thing is that no one mentions this story on ESPN, SI, etcetera. If Cowher had thrown BB under the bus and not stated the fact that everyone tapes signals."

yup, 100 percent true. Excellent Cowher interview, thanks for posting. Since I've heard some Steelers whining about that stuff, was great to see Cowher man up. Now if only Polian and Dungy could do the same. Ah, nevermind.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

TheKingsOf: I'M CONFUSED!!!!  I THOUGHT MY NEIGHBORS WITH THE HORRIBLE ACCENT DIDN'T CARE WHAT ANYONE ELSE HAD TO SAY ABOUT SPYGATE???  WHAT IF THE COACH WITH THE CHIN SAID HE THOUGHT IT DID GIVE AN ADVANTAGE TO COACH BELLYCHEAT???  I SUPPOSE THE NFL WOULD HAVE OVERRULED THE SCORE BOARD OUTCOME OF THOSE GAMES AND GIVEN THEM TO PITTSBURGH?  HMMM...I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY HE WOULDN'T HAVE COMPLAINED...

If you were trying to be funny, you failed miserably.  Shouldn't you be on a Jets forum?  Ahhh that's right.  Jets fans are really Patriots fans underneath.  That's why a ton of them spend more time here than a Jets board.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]My 2 cents:  I have never heard that Tom Brady requested a rule change as a result of his knee injury.  The press could just as easily called the modification to the existing rule the Pollard Rule.  But that wouldn't have the same panache, would it? BTW, Pollard wasn't suspended, fined, ejected or even flagged for what was a successful, deliberate attempt to injure Brady.  He not only hit Brady on the side of the knee, he led with his helmet with his arms extended but spread to disguise what he was doing. As for the Ravens crying, they're always crying.  Just a bunch of thugs claiming police brutality.
    Posted by bostatewarrior[/QUOTE]

Great point, for anyone who claims it's all Brady's fault. He never Bore a grudge he didn't even said anything about Bernard Pollard in fact I don't think he's ever mentioned the name. Whether it was on purpose or not Brady had one thing on his mind after he got over the shock of that day and it's the same that's been on his mind since maybe February 7th, 2005 and that is ring number 4. I hate people know talk bad about Brady and his toughness he played with broken ribs and broken fingers last year. He got smacked about like a rag doll on thanksgiving and he still threw for a perfect passer rating. Must be terrible having to live with jealousy because Brady isn't the QB of your team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Brady Rule ... http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2009-10-06-nfl-replay_N.htm Not only has that rule led to the decline of the NFL as we know it. It absolutely led to the rediculous panzy league that we are watching today. Ask the Steelers (who have buiilt their team around sound defense) if they appreciate not being able to hit receivers or quarterbacks ? The league is about money ... and the NFL thinks that Quarterbacks like Brady are the meal ticket. I bet that witin five years we will be watching something akin to a mix of Soccer/Flag Football ... Also ... if you look at the number of Roughing the Passer calls made in a games that involved Manning or Brady vs the rest of the league it would become obvious what is happening here. Its too bad too because i think Brady is one of the best QBs to play the game ... its too bad he is playing two hand touch instead of tackle football.
    Posted by Dunnieboy[/QUOTE]

Wow, it is like I wrote it down and you proved it. Thanks. Please stay off the roads. I am sorry that you are stupid, but it is for everyone's sake.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

[QUOTE]TheKingsOf: I'M CONFUSED!!!!  I THOUGHT MY NEIGHBORS WITH THE HORRIBLE ACCENT DIDN'T CARE WHAT ANYONE ELSE HAD TO SAY ABOUT SPYGATE???  WHAT IF THE COACH WITH THE CHIN SAID HE THOUGHT IT DID GIVE AN ADVANTAGE TO COACH BELLYCHEAT???  I SUPPOSE THE NFL WOULD HAVE OVERRULED THE SCORE BOARD OUTCOME OF THOSE GAMES AND GIVEN THEM TO PITTSBURGH?  HMMM...I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY HE WOULDN'T HAVE COMPLAINED... If you were trying to be funny, you failed miserably.  Shouldn't you be on a Jets forum?  Ahhh that's right.  Jets fans are really Patriots fans underneath.  That's why a ton of them spend more time here than a Jets board.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats[/QUOTE]
    DoNotSleep, don't worry about Leon just ignore him. he gets banned so often that every new screen name he uses is exposed right away. Give him about 5 more posts under this name, he'll get banned, and try again. It's asad circle this idiot travels in, but he will go away soon. So, like I suggested just ignore, you'll be happier! Have agreat day, sir. GO PATS!!!!!!!KMc

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

The kings of Bullsh!t, lies, and whoppers should be your next name Leona.

tell us the one where you played D1 football, at center weighing in at 230lbs LOL!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

It should be actually the Carson Palmer rule. The NFL just waited for one more QB to get trashed before they did anything. You know the drill... reactive as opposed to pro active.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

Pats won those Superbowls ON THERE OWN You still need to stop the PLAYS and they did w/ no help. So SICK AND TIRED of hearing about Spy Gate DON'T THESE IDIOTS HAVE A LIFE that they need to keep bringing up something that happened YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AGO get a life people spy gate is DEAD  MOVE ON W/ YOUR LIFES  IF you have one cowar

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

Please forward this to Reiss @ espn Rusty. Maybe Tedy. Reiss addressed it in the mailbag just this week and took no stance at all. Maybe spin it to a question. Maybe a link or if you could get the audio?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarveMaster. Show CarveMaster's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bill Cowher Exposes SpyGate Witch Hunt : yes it would have been, if some other coach would of stepped up and stated that it was rampant throughout the league.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Actually, he did, along with Johnson. The problem was nobody was listening. The Spygate soap opera was better for the media than listening to two successful coaches telling the truth.

I will say this about Cowher: I have never recalled him making excuses or whining about losses. Basically, it came down to the other team executing better than his team, and he was always ready to admit that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

bb,

Thanks for this post.  I have a new found respect for the chin.  I wish a few other coaches would come out and admit that freeking everyone was doing it.  We should never have lost that first rounder.  Mangini should be run out of the freeking league.  I hate him.  I don't wish permanent injury on him but if he were to fall on a banana peal and fracture his leg, I would not cry.