Bill Cowher's wife dies of cancer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarveMaster. Show CarveMaster's posts

Bill Cowher's wife dies of cancer

Just saw this on the news. Former Steeler's coach Bill Cowher's wife, Kaye,  died today from skin cancer. She was only 54. I know as Pat's fans, we used to love to rip on Bill, but this really stinks. My thoughts are with him and his 3 daughters.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12*. Show TFB12*'s posts

Re: Bill Cowher's wife dies of cancer

Sad and sorry to hear about this.  May comfort be with the Cowher family during this time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

That really s_ucks. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

That s*cks dude.  Sorry Bill.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

That's terrible...personally, it took until after he was out of coaching to realize what a good guy he was (through broadcasting and guest spots on sports shows)...obviously we all knew the hard *ss, team first coach that we all loved to hate cuz he did such a good job, but in recent years he has become one of my favorite analysts...

Terrible...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Wow... Thats just terrible I love Cowher and always had tons of respect for him as a coach. 

Thoughts are with him and his kids. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from webjunk. Show webjunk's posts

My heart breaks for him and his daughters.  She is no longer suffering and is in a better place now.  Hopefully he will find some solace in that. My prayers are with him and his family.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

That is awful news. I obviously am a die hard Pats fan but I always had appreciation for Cowher and how he approached the game, his passion. Once again we are put in perspective on just how fragile life is............My prayers to the family.............just awful

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

This most likely explains why he hasn't accepted a coaching position in the past few years. Skin cancer is a cruel killer. My wife is skin cancer survivor....Bless be to Bill and his family.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Bill Cowher's wife dies of cancer:
    Bless be to Bill and his family.
    Posted by HRK103

A very sad thing to lose your spouse. she was still young. RIP

I'm sure he will probably be coaching next year after the greif has worn off. Some team will be getting a great coach.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

That's terrible...personally, it took until after he was out of coaching to realize what a good guy he was (through broadcasting and guest spots on sports shows)...obviously we all knew the hard *ss, team first coach that we all loved to hate cuz he did such a good job, but in recent years he has become one of my favorite analysts... Terrible...
    Posted by mannyortez3424

THIS + Harley's kind Blessing sent towards him and his family, Echoes my sentiments.  Also, Can't see who began this thread because I hit "Reply", and so it doesn't show the former posts, BUT + 1 ta you...In all, kind, caring, & thoughtful thread to begin my friend, good man. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to Re: Bill Cowher's wife dies of cancer : A very sad thing to lose your spouse. she was still young. RIP I'm sure he will probably be coaching next year after the greif has worn off. Some team will be getting a great coach.
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Agreed.Condolences to the COWHER family and Steeler nation.Kaye was a class lady.RIP
       I think Bill may wait and spend time with his daughters until the Carolina job opens up.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In Response to Bill Cowher's wife dies of cancer:
    Just saw this on the news. Former Steeler's coach Bill Cowher's wife, Kaye,  died today from skin cancer. She was only 54. I know as Pat's fans, we used to love to rip on Bill, but this really stinks. My thoughts are with him and his 3 daughters.
    Posted by CarveMaster

Amen

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Posted by CarveMaster

Many prayers............

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from breezer827. Show breezer827's posts

This is very sad news. My families prayers are with his family. May she rest in peace.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

This is very sad news. My families prayers are with his family. May she rest in peace.
    Posted by breezer827

Don't mean to hijack this caring and meaningful thread, but just a short note to ya breezer, from 1 animal lover to another: Beautiful Shepard (left my 2 greyhound pups in Fla, but the condo-complex I'm at up North doesn't allow dogs anyway, so the Doberman I pray to sometime get, is out for now).  Animals and kids, The Innocents: Both, Help ya immensely appreciate the short time we have here...tiime that we foolishly spend in almost infinite amounts, wasted on ridiculous pretensions in unimportant activities (everything considered)... So giive your babes a pat on the head for me, alright? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Laz you still have your lion?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Laz you still have your lion?
    Posted by HRK103

Sorry it took me awhile my brotha...I was in to my usual 47 page post elsewhere.  Friend, My Bengal queen IS my child...  Now, I may be a big scarey, tattooed & crazy m'f on the outside, BUT nothin' gives me greater pleasure than feigning terrified fear when she's hiding somewhere, As I then run down the hall with her chasin me down and eventually tackling me.  ANY and ALL "parents" imho, NEED to have a big enough self ego, So that their "kids" can be instilled with the premie of: "Hey, IF I can take down THIS guy...man, I got NOTHIN' ta fear from ANYthing."  I love that...  Hey homie, Give my complete best to your wife and throw one'a your ponies a sugar cube or carrot from me, with love...  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from breezer827. Show breezer827's posts

In Response to Re: Bill Cowher's wife dies of cancer : Don't mean to hijack this caring and meaningful thread, but just a short note to ya breezer, from 1 animal lover to another: Beautiful Shepard (left my 2 greyhound pups in Fla, but the condo-complex I'm at up North doesn't allow dogs anyway, so the Doberman I pray to sometime get, is out for now).  Animals and kids, The Innocents: Both, Help ya immensely appreciate the short time we have here...tiime that we foolishly spend in almost infinite amounts, wasted on ridiculous pretensions in unimportant activities (everything considered)... So giive your babes a pat on the head for me, alright? 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Ok i sure will! i'm sorry that u had 2 leave u'r dogs. i couldn't ever leave them. The shepherd's name is Gretchen and my German Rottie name is Roscoe.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from breezer827. Show breezer827's posts

In Response to Re: Bill Cowher's wife dies of cancer : Ok i sure will! i'm sorry that u had 2 leave u'r dogs. i couldn't ever leave them. The shepherd's name is Gretchen and my German Rottie name is Roscoe.
    Posted by breezer827

I have more pics of them on my page

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to Re: Bill Cowher's wife dies of cancer : Don't mean to hijack this caring and meaningful thread, but just a short note to ya breezer, from 1 animal lover to another: Beautiful Shepard (left my 2 greyhound pups in Fla, but the condo-complex I'm at up North doesn't allow dogs anyway, so the Doberman I pray to sometime get, is out for now).  Animals and kids, The Innocents: Both, Help ya immensely appreciate the short time we have here...tiime that we foolishly spend in almost infinite amounts, wasted on ridiculous pretensions in unimportant activities (everything considered)... So giive your babes a pat on the head for me, alright? 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Took care of that.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Bill Cowher's wife dies of cancer : Ok i sure will! i'm sorry that u had 2 leave u'r dogs. i couldn't ever leave them. The shepherd's name is Gretchen and my German Rottie name is Roscoe.
    Posted by breezer827

They ARE monsters, girl...  And so, -Yes...even though I DID apparently "Hijack" and change the subject of this thread about Bill Cowher's wife, I NOW have an interesting idea (IF anyone would like to follow with it or not?):

Idk, Maybe as We Posters are giving our very best wishes to Bill Cowher and his family during their time of suffeing, due to their loss of a loved one...We (if anyone chooses to or not), CAN add in a thing, a small thing, or numerous things-THAT we do, In order to appreciate LIVING...  Yes, I'm aware that this sounds freakin' g#y, but whatever.  IF someone views everything innocent Or simple Or mundane Or totally childish, IS/WAS viewed as geeky or g#y, Then this world would pretty much s#ck imo (I feel enough seriousness AND anger AND hate in my daily road-ragin' commute to work, And IF ya got even EXTRA hate- then hit the d#mn gym for once like I do for god's sake)... 

I'm just thinkin' here: the simpler and seemingly st#pider joy=THE BETTER.

Alright, I'll go and look like the #1 id!#t here...  Q: Something ridiculous & innocent that I DO in order to sleep easier, hate less, and appreciate my short existance?  O.k....  Sometimes, lmao-I make forts and tunnels IF I have extra or a big cardboad box(es), For My Bengal hybrid cat (yes, I do).  When I see here creepin through the "fort", finding all the in's and out's, and the best places for her concealment (from me), THEN pretending not to know where she is, So she can finally pounce out and either take me down, Or just scare me (and YES, I DO act terrified for her)- THIS here, In seein' her strut back all high and mighty and tough, THIS, Is kinda like idk...- kinda like seein' God, for me at least.     

~So Anyone, Chime in or not (don't care)...But save the unoriginality of hatin' here, for someone or somewhere else (cause I don't give a cr#p). 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Didn't realize she was also a pro basketball player at one time.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Posted by CarveMaster

God Bless Kaye Cowher and receive her into Your arms.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Had no idea  she was ill. My prays go out to Bill and his family.