Bill Eff'n O'Brien

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Bill Eff'n O'Brien

I just caught up but all I can say is, " You don't fu*# with The Jesus"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In Response to Re: Bill Eff'n O'Brien:
    We got killed in time of possesion by 10 minutes and won that game only due to the multiple mistakes made by S.D. lets be serious.  The fact is, we are getting away with winning games we have no bizness winning and when a good run stopping team comes in here and doesnt turn the ball over, we could be in trouble.  As long as we have these nobodys running the ball, B.B will live in die on Bradys right arm.
    Posted by patsfan76

You meant the Jets right..?  Do I want to take the hands out of the best QB in the league; no... I want to make him better by surrounding him with a running game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Last time I checked (a few minutes ago) we had the 9th rated rushing Defense.  I'm impressed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Last time I checked (a few minutes ago) we had the 9th rated rushing Defense.  I'm impressed.
    Posted by Tcal2

It wasn't the defense that made me nearly go #2 in my pants last game, it was the offense, looking like the "almost" result in my undies. 

One rainy, cold weather, playoff game or a game against a great pass rushing team (Giants anyone..?) and afterward all the meatballs espousing how great passing attacks are will be saying "we just didn't execute" but the end result will be another loss.

Running and defense are time tested, will never be outdated and are the very backbone of winning football.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Bill Eff'n O'Brien : Face it, we are not a 50-50 balanced offense....we are a pass first offense and we have been for over 10 years now.....you must be a new fan..... Are you telling me that you want to take the ball out of one of the best QB's in the NFL's hands more?  That makes no sense.....
    Posted by m1024us

Explain to us why it doesn't make sense.

When Brady handed it to A. Smith in 2003 or Dillon in 2004, was Brady not the best player on the Pats and in the league, offensively?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: Bill Eff'n O'Brien : It wasn't the defense that made me nearly go #2 in my pants last game, it was the offense, looking like the "almost" result in my undies.  One rainy, cold weather, playoff game or a game against a great pass rushing team (Giants anyone..?) and afterward all the meatballs espousing how great passing attacks are will be saying "we just didn't execute" but the end result will be another loss. Running and defense are time tested, will never be outdated and are the very backbone of winning football.
    Posted by wozzy

No No NO, what are you talking about? Running? Running? Your talking about running? Who needs a run game? This is Football...

Wait....

Sections
Shortcuts