Bill has put together a 9 and 7 team for the 2011 year!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

Bill has put together a 9 and 7 team for the 2011 year!

I thought the Dallas game was a bad game but after the cherry I mean cherries(releasing Bodden KNOWING Ras I was going to IR)on top this is at best a 9 and 7 team.BB will DEFER every win on a coin flip and we will see the ball with 5 min left in the first with a 7 nothing hole...at best 3 nothing!!!Now we have WOODHEAD returning kicks...I was at the bar laughing at my team b/c im sick of being pizzed. The guy can return kicks but we have to watch FAULK...our old 3rd down back lead all backs in attempts when Woody is our new and YOUNGER 3rd down back....I think Woodhead can catch too. Im sick of typin now...and why do our CB's play 10 yards off the receiver?? I hate to say this but how long is BB going to coach this team?? Is time to let someone else come in here and coach this team j/k. This team is by far worse than last year!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

Re: Bill has put together a 9 and 7 team for the 2011 year!

In Response to Re: Bill has put together a 9 and 7 team for the 2011 year!:
    [QUOTE]I'll repeat myself.... So, which rock you slide over to see daylight? Team is 5 - 2 and the two losses are on the road against teams with winning records. Were you expecting 7 - 0?
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Yes they are 5 and 2. They will be 9 and 7 and NO I dont want them to be 7 and 0 b/c ESPN will not stop talking about them....What I saw was  BRUTAL team Sunday that has NO chance of getting better. Its halfway and this D is STILL once again LAST!!! Brady and the O wont be on the feild b/c teams will put together long/slow drives....at least we will have a better draft pick and may stay in the first round.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I'll repeat myself....
    So, which rock you slide over to see daylight? Team is 5 - 2 and the two losses are on the road against teams with winning records. Were you expecting 7 - 0?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Come down off the roof, son.  Or, stay up there and calm down.  It hasn't happened yet.  Wait for the ship to sink before you jump off.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I am still expecting a 11-5 season, 10-6 at the very worst.  They are still good enough to beat a lot of teams, it's the top teams they will have problems with.  As of now a run in the playoffs isn't looking good tho.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Bill has put together a 9 and 7 team for the 2011 year!:
    [QUOTE] this is at best a 9 and 7 team.Posted by patriots1a2[/QUOTE]

you're stoopid

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

The schedule alone makes 9-7 a stupid suggestion, to get to 7 losses they would have to lose to NYG, NYJ, KC, PHI, and BUFF, I don't see them losing those 5 games.  They will probably go 12-4 at worst 11-5.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I think they will be a 1-15 team!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

[QUOTE]I hate to say this but I think Rusty may be right.  This forum is loaded with pink hats and irrationals. That being said, I'm going with a record of 12-4.
    Posted by Salcon[/QUOTE]

He's definitely right.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Look at the remaining schedule.  Pretty sure they will get their revenge against Buffalo at home, they'll beat the Broncos, Redskins, Chiefs at home, Dolphins at home obviously.  That's 10 wins right there.

The sky is always falling after a loss.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I hate to say this but I think Rusty may be right.  This forum is loaded with pink hats and irrationals.

That being said, I'm going with a record of 12-4.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CharlestonDude. Show CharlestonDude's posts

OVERreacter...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

I'm not happy with the defense but look at the remaining schedule. This team should win at least 11 games this season.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bill has put together a 9 and 7 team for the 2011 year! : Yes they are 5 and 2. They will be 9 and 7 and NO I dont want them to be 7 and 0 b/c ESPN will not stop talking about them....What I saw was  BRUTAL team Sunday that has NO chance of getting better. Its halfway and this D is STILL once again LAST!!! Brady and the O wont be on the feild b/c teams will put together long/slow drives....at least we will have a better draft pick and may stay in the first round.
    Posted by patriots1a2[/QUOTE]

Just shut the TV off then.

You young fans are so spoiled. You should have been around in the 70s for the 2-12 and 3-11 years. Those were truly hopeless teams but I believe when you stay with a team, eventually they'll come around. Look at Buffalo and Detriot.  

We're past the point where we can expect a SB every year. I just hope we can get the defensive playmakers to make that a possibility while TB is still around.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bill has put together a 9 and 7 team for the 2011 year! : Yes they are 5 and 2. They will be 9 and 7 and NO I dont want them to be 7 and 0 b/c ESPN will not stop talking about them....What I saw was  BRUTAL team Sunday that has NO chance of getting better. Its halfway and this D is STILL once again LAST!!! Brady and the O wont be on the feild b/c teams will put together long/slow drives....at least we will have a better draft pick and may stay in the first round.
    But, you have to acknowledge when the other team does outplay the Pats and this CAN happen.  No different than when the Pats are on top of their game and they whip the other team.  I would hate to be a student of yours, if you are a teacher, who berates me for failing a test in the middle of the school year and then tells me I have NO chance of improving!!  How can you make that judgement now with NINE games remaining??!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

I'm so stoopid...how about not looking at other teams and looking at ours!We have NO D at all. If you think that teams are not going to dink and dunk all the way down the field then you don't know to much...teams can just kneel the ball on first and second and get a first on third.Not only is this team 9 and 7 with one more bust of a draft BB...WE are not that good at all. Should we have won against Dallas?? Since that game we are brutal on D and not very good on O! I thought this team was a superbowl contender at the beginning of the year but they aren't even close...GB will put up 50 on us! The only thing we can look forward to is New Orleans losing and Oakland losing so we get better draft picks to trade back with. If you guys are happy with a wanna be 11-5 team that will get blown out round 1 then be happy. Iwill root for my team but when this team starts this big azz slide I wont even say I told you so. If they go 10 and 6 Ill never post on here again!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddimaria. Show ddimaria's posts

[QUOTE]I'm so stoopid...how about not looking at other teams and looking at ours!We have NO D at all. If you think that teams are not going to dink and dunk all the way down the field then you don't know to much...teams can just kneel the ball on first and second and get a first on third.Not only is this team 9 and 7 with one more bust of a draft BB...WE are not that good at all. Should we have won against Dallas?? Since that game we are brutal on D and not very good on O! I thought this team was a superbowl contender at the beginning of the year but they aren't even close...GB will put up 50 on us! The only thing we can look forward to is New Orleans losing and Oakland losing so we get better draft picks to trade back with. If you guys are happy with a wanna be 11-5 team that will get blown out round 1 then be happy. Iwill root for my team but when this team starts this big azz slide I wont even say I told you so. If they go 10 and 6 Ill never post on here again!!!!

I love how you say WE are not that good at all.  Did they pick you up on waivers?  I hope they go 10-6 so we dont have to listen to this crap again..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

This team will likely go 11-5 or 12-4...then tank in their first play-off game.  Or worse, they may go 11-5 and not make the play-offs, a' la 2008.  Of all the 5-2 AFC teams, they are in in the lowest place of them all.  

Worse still, it is clear that the game plan to beat the Pats - in offense, special teams and defense - is established, thus why the Steelers went against form on their D scheme and finally beat the Pats.

Time to stop blaming the players on the field.  BB put them there and created the schemes in which they play.  He picked his assistants.  We have a problem with BB's system.  Rodney Harrision agrees. 

BB is a bad general manager.

BB is awful at picking DBs and LBs.

BB is a micro-manager to a fault.

Without Brady, this team goes 8-8 or worse.

Even when they win, let's face it - we've been watching bad football.  The Krafts need to fix this, one way or another.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

This team isn't going 9-7. They win the division again probably at 11-5, Bills 10-6, jets 9-7. The prospects for the playoffs aren't so bright.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

King, ou make a lot of good points on this forum, but on this you are blinkered.  I did not and do not rely on Harrison to form my opinion.  I just read the news and watch the games and it is obvious that BB is failing this team on several fronts.  When you demand absolute control you get absolute fault. 

This team started hot on O for three games while defenses caught up because of the shortened training camp.  The D has been mostly awful all along, the S/T middling to worse.  Now rival teams have schemed well against the O and the O is seeing progressively declining results. 

This team is going backwards, game after game, and season after season, and the buck stops at BB.  Kraft needs to take some of the duties from BB after this season.  If BB doesn't agree, I think he needs to go.  The Krafts have done a pretty good job of picking coaches.  I don't think BB is the last good coach they will ever hire.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

[QUOTE]King, ou make a lot of good points on this forum, but on this you are blinkered.  I did not and do not rely on Harrison to form my opinion.  I just read the news and watch the games and it is obvious that BB is failing this team on several fronts.  When you demand absolute control you get absolute fault.  This team started hot on O for three games while defenses caught up because of the shortened training camp.  The D has been mostly awful all along, the S/T middling to worse.  Now rival teams have schemed well against the O and the O is seeing progressively declining results.  This team is going backwards, game after game, and season after season, and the buck stops at BB.  Kraft needs to take some of the duties from BB after this season.  If BB doesn't agree, I think he needs to go.  The Krafts have done a pretty good job of picking coaches.  I don't think BB is the last good coach they will ever hire.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

It will be time for him to go...Do we need another horrible draft and another season of D mess?? This team needs a spark and not Brady passing them to a win!!!! Just a matter of time when Brady wont be bailing out BB...This team is a mess and the media has many believing they are something great just b/c they have BB/BRADY.

Sections
Shortcuts