Bill Needs Coaching & Personnel Help

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from juzme. Show juzme's posts

Bill Needs Coaching & Personnel Help

How many times do you need to explain to a safety that he needs to cover deep when a corner is blitzing? Think that's BB's fault? No. Mayo has sucked since coming back from injury. BB's fault? No.

This was the first year of a rebuilt defense and it's gone horribly wrong. He put faith in players that didn't deserve his trust. McGowen is horrible. Springs can't get on the field. Thomas needs to go. Warren plays every other play.

What happened to bringing in smart players? These guys don't cover for one another. They also don't tackle. It's a joke. It's a lost year because this defense blows. Get more help to make better player decisions, spend $, bring in picks and start again because these guys are simply horrible.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Re: Bill Needs Coaching & Personnel Help

McGowen...horrible????  Was this the first Pats game you seen all season?  He has played great all season.  From where I was sitting it looked like Merriweather was lost out there not McGowen.

I'll say that AT needs to go next year.  Its obvious that he doesnt fit in this system.  Im not sure what happened to Springs, but we probably could have used him in this game.  Warren....I never asked much out of him anyways.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

Thomas will be gone next year because he's due a hefty raise. juzme  calm down we will win the east and advance to the 2nd round in the playoffs.After that we will go as far has our  offense takes us. The lack of a pass rush will end our superbowl run.It's not a lost year.A lost year is if you root for Detroit, Oakland, Tampa Bay, etc. Have faith. BB will find a way. ( I hope )
     Bring back Charlie & Romeo and lets get more creative on both sides of the ball.
    Any comments?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Unfortunately I dont think either will be back.  For some reason I dont think BB likes to do things like that.  He seems to always look foward and not look back.  But you never know.  If he is quick to let players like Seymour, Asante, Milloy, Vrabel, etc he shouldnt be too hesitant to "adjust" Pees and Obrien's roles on the coaching staff and bring back Weis and Crennel. 

My thing is will we question his judgement again if he does and they dont produce like we all would expect them to?