Bill O'Brien (Ego???-Head Case???)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMaskedAvenger. Show TheMaskedAvenger's posts

Bill O'Brien (Ego???-Head Case???)

Seems like he is getting too much self induced attention.....does not seem to be in best interests of team....but he seems to want to be noticed for apparently self/ego purposes. The truth likely is he ain't s--t without Brady/Belichick. I wish he'd just fade into the woodwork. Honestly, who is he is he anyways? Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Bill O'Brien (Ego???-Head Case???)

I think he called a pretty good game this week, actually. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMaskedAvenger. Show TheMaskedAvenger's posts

The offense played quite well after the first quarter. I think if Brady called the plays by himself we'd be fine. I don't like what O'Brien seems to be turning into......which is a potential distraction........last thing we need. I'd bet Bill B agrees.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gandalf433. Show gandalf433's posts

In Response to Bill O'Brien (Ego???-Head Case???):
    Seems like he is getting too much self induced attention.....does not seem to be in best interests of team....but he seems to want to be noticed for apparently self/ego purposes. The truth likely is he ain't s--t without Brady/Belichick. I wish he'd just fade into the woodwork. Honestly, who is he is he anyways? Thoughts?
    Posted by TheMaskedAvenger

Where is this coming from?? Self-induced attention? Is he controlling the cameras when they pan to the sidelines? He's coaching. I don't know about you, but my coaches yelled at me and the teams I played on quite a bit... and not to get self-induced attention. 

Is he controlling the attention he is getting for a HC position in the NFL or for PSU? 

What gives? Masked Avenger you sound jealous, not avenging. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

In Response to Re: Bill O'Brien (Ego???-Head Case???):
    In Response to Bill O'Brien (Ego???-Head Case???) : Where is this coming from?? Self-induced attention? Is he controlling the cameras when they pan to the sidelines? He's coaching. I don't know about you, but my coaches yelled at me and the teams I played on quite a bit... and not to get self-induced attention.  Is he controlling the attention he is getting for a HC position in the NFL or for PSU?  What gives? Masked Avenger you sound jealous, not avenging. 
    Posted by gandalf433

"I don't know about you, but my coaches yelled at me and the teams I played on quite a bit... and not to get self-induced attention. "

with you on this for sure. dont like obrian in general. however apparently bb will not hire top oc, dc or position coaches outside dante.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

I am not a huge fan of O'Brien, but I am not sure what makes you think he is getting self-induced attention. I do not think he yelled at Brady in the Redskins game to get on TV and I am pretty sure assistant coaches on the Pats almost never talk to the media. When do you ever hear anything from him?

Sections
Shortcuts