Bill please bring Romeo back!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from murphylo. Show murphylo's posts

Bill please bring Romeo back!

The Patriots need Romeo Crennel back, BB needs to swallow his pride and see that!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Re: Bill please bring Romeo back!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I agree, but Romeo is currently the HC of the KCC.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gandalf433. Show gandalf433's posts

Never going to happen. It's an absolute no-win situation for Crennel or Belichick. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I often turn down promotions so I can seek out lower positions.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

Shenanigan,

I know you are multi-talented, but I am opening a new store next week, In San Francisco....  We are going to sell Weiners and Fries.....  You want to be the fry guy?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL, In case you havent't heard he is the new head coach of the Chiefs. haley got fired

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

1) BB did try to get him back the year he joined KC as the D coordinator. Pioli got to him first and Crennel said he didn't want to burn any bridges by reneging on the offer. The reason he wanted him is because he already knew BB's system not because he's irreplaceable.

2) Romeo doesn't even hold the lowest total avg points per game allowed record for his time here in New England compared to Pees who BB fired. Crennel had better talent during those super bowl years. The rules in the defenses favor for his time here and still his defenses gave up a higher points per game total over his tenure as D-coordinator than Pees did.

3) The Patriots as bad as the D has played still rank 14th in points allowed per game. KC under Romeo is 23rd. You can't even argue its because the KC O is so bad and KC is on the field more because NE has less avg time of possession per game than KC does. Mainly because NE scores so fast and so the D is out on the field again quickly.

4) It don't matter who the D coordinator is. It's BB's system. He has the headset on and can over ride any call at anytime. Same goes for the Offense.

5) He's now the interim head coach for KC

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfiton. Show kjfiton's posts

wont ever happen and what they need is players. they can start by using all of their first and 2nd round draft picks and not trading down.   if anything they should trade up. trading down just gets them below average talent

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Is fry guy the Pitcher or Catcher?