Bill Polian interview on patriots.com radio

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Bill Polian interview on patriots.com radio

pretty strange, right? Even stranger he had complimentary things to say about Belichick. "Week in and week out bill belichick is the best coach in the nfl at preparing his team to win that week's game... and no one is a close second"

we all know that but I can't believe  he said it.

he also said mayo was the best 3-4 linebacker in football- even better than the guys in San Francisco 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: Bill Polian interview on patriots.com radio

a little late.   can't trust that guy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

pretty strange, right? Even stranger he had complimentary things to say about Belichick. "Week in and week out bill belichick is the best coach in the nfl at preparing his team to win that week's game... and no one is a close second"

he also said mayo was the best 3-4 linebacker in football- even better than the guys in San Francisco 

Yeah but mayo sucks, so.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Polian tailors his message to the audience. Several days ago on ESPN New York radio he said the Rex Ryan deserved to be coach of the year! I broke out in laughter as I heard that.

I trust Polian's intelligence but not his sincerity. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

Polian trying to curry favor while on the air. Nothing to see there.

Exactly

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

That's his job! Drive up ratings, nothing makes the locals listen more than a sweet talking radio head...Polian is just one of many.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Was there a gun pointed at him off set?  Also, not everything said about the Pats is negative and what is amazing here, when someone DOES say something positive, it is taken with a grain of salt here? 

What does this fan base want?  First it complains about "conspiracies" and "negative media" towards the Pats and when there is positive stuff said it looks at it as if there is an agenda to it.  It is media and the fans here are no worse.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Was there a gun pointed at him off set?  Also, not everything said about the Pats is negative and what is mazing here, when someone DOES say something positive, it is taken with a grain of salt here? 

What does this fan base want?  First it complains about "conspiracies" and "negative media" towards the Pats and when there is positive stuff said it looks at it as if there is an agenda to it.  It is media and the fans here are no worse.

How many times did the radio link go out?? Dolts fans claimed Belichick used to shut off opponent helmet radios in Gillette, meanwhile Im still waiting for underoo to respond to my post about it when Bradys went out during a game winning drive at Dolts, on drive he hit Moss with the 40 yard pass to set up the winning TD....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to NYC's comment:

Polian tailors his message to the audience. Several days ago on ESPN New York radio he said the Rex Ryan deserved to be coach of the year! I broke out in laughter as I heard that.

Standard ESPN pratice. Just like they always designate someone to pick the other team and say why they will win. This weeks stooge was Jerome Bettis who blathered something about how the Colts pass rush was going to ruin Brady. He completely ignored that little thing called a running play. Especially funny comming from an ex RB.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

Was there a gun pointed at him off set?  Also, not everything said about the Pats is negative and what is mazing here, when someone DOES say something positive, it is taken with a grain of salt here? 

How many times did the radio link go out?? Dolts fans claimed Belichick used to shut off opponent helmet radios in Gillette, meanwhile Im still waiting for underoo to respond to my post about it when Bradys went out during a game winning drive at Dolts, on drive he hit Moss with the 40 yard pass to set up the winning TD....

Colts fans would blame Klingons if they could get away with it.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

AGC - you are describing a level of unhealthy fandom.  There are people that take this stuff WAYYYYYYYYYYY too seriously. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

AGC - you are describing a level of unhealthy fandom.  There are people that take this stuff WAYYYYYYYYYYY too seriously. 

Common ground here^

Sometimes the talking heads are just talking

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

In response to UD6's comment:

Common ground here^

Sometimes the talking heads are just talking

....  and generating ratings and revenue for their employer.  When people are talking about ya, you struck a cord, positive or negative.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

He spent every waking moment in Indy plotting behind the scenes to change every passing rule he could to better Indy and to harm NE. He is directly responsible for the PI BS that happens every week. He's a PoOS, nothing more,...nothing less....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

That's his job! Drive up ratings, nothing makes the locals listen more than a sweet talking radio head...Polian is just one of many.

Either sweet talk or go nuclear on local boys which will get the switchbord light up as hatemongers will swarm in to get their say!  Either way, ratings go up.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Poli-ANUS was the one one who orchestrated the entire"Suck for Luck" campaign to purposely lose games to get the #1 pick...If the Pats and Belichick had done that he would have been crying to the league for fines and draft picks taken from the Pats...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He's not with the Colts, he can be honest now. Kinda like Irsay was about Manning when he finally left.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

well really what i thought was the most interesting was what he said about mayo - i think he doesnt get much credit from pats fans

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Poli-ANUS was the one one who orchestrated the entire"Suck for Luck" campaign to purposely lose games to get the #1 pick.

If that was his plan it was a dumb one.  He got canned after the season.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

In response to NYC's comment:

I can't believe he actually said that about Rex Ryan and actually meant it!!  If I ever heard anyone say that I would die from laughing!!  hahaha

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

rex ryan must've done a pretty good job- is there a worse starting quarterback than geno smith?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Poli-ANUS was the one one who orchestrated the entire"Suck for Luck" campaign to purposely lose games to get the #1 pick...If the Pats and Belichick had done that he would have been crying to the league for fines and draft picks taken from the Pats...

Rex did a good job with what he had. Denying that lacks objectivity.

Sections
Shortcuts