Bill Polian - THANK YOU!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Bill Polian - THANK YOU!

Thank you NaPolian for 1st making your team LAY DOWN and skip the shot at perfection and then tonight the icing on the cake COUGH COUGH nice pick 6 P.M., I knew you still had it in you.

The 2009 Colts, the talent was there, they just had no ballz. They will forever be known as a gutless team that pulled the plug on their own perfection because Polian has no B-A-L-L-S.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Re: Bill Polian - THANK YOU!

agree 100%.   and now those ppl who wanted us to lose a game in 07 in the regular season can shut it.  a loss in the reg season doesnt mean u win the super bowl. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Tracy Porter is the real MVP, the game was decided on this play.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010020700/2009/POST22/saints@colts/recap#tab:watch

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjrpatfan. Show mjrpatfan's posts

And.. by laying down.. we have to contend with the F'n JET fans who really think,,, they deserved to be in the post season... oh well... at the end of the day (season), my Patriots weren't there.. but neither were the Jets, and the Colts didn't finish.. I guess I'll take it.. CONGRATS SAINTS

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Hey Bill Polian. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You dink!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

http://www.indystar.com/comments/article/99999999/sports03/399990509/IndyStar.com-live-Colts-chats

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

This colts team I thought was the worst one they had in years. I'm not surprised by the defeat, the Saints offense can pick anyone apart; but they should enjoy it while it lasts, these things fall apart quickly in the off season.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

'' Manning wound up 31-of-45 passing for 333 yards and one touchdown. He finished one short of the Super Bowl record for completions set by Tom Brady and tied by Brees, though the one pass he threw to the Saints will be the one that fans remember, and the pick that's shown on highlight films for years to come. ''

http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/story?id=09000d5d81647166&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

"It's time for the Saints to celebrate," he said. "It's their field and it's their championship." PM

"Look around the stadium," linebacker Scott Fujita said. "It was like 6- or 7-to-1 (Saints fans). The black and gold just poured into Miami.

Looks like Peyton is blaming Colts fans(all 1000 of them) for his most recent choke. I am sure that pick 6 game decider would of never happened had the remaining 400 Colts fans showed up. LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Funny stuff LOL

http://www.indystar.com/section/PluckForum?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat:db3f8cfb-fbf2-46a8-9949-2d94e2faab75Forum:655098da-bc11-4421-9a76-5d5ab989bbfdDiscussion:800fc083-0893-4151-bab0-8b637721d30f

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Too bad there wasn't PPV in Polian's luxury box.

I would have paid large $$ to watch that self-absorbed ahole foam at the mouth in the last quarter.  

I'd put the over/under on objects thrown against the wall and/or at his lackeys by polian at about 25. 

If only he'd had a coronary, it would have been the best SB ever!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LenDaleUSC06. Show LenDaleUSC06's posts

Is this the same Genius -Bill Polian that created/drafted the "Biggest Playoff Chokers ever in the Buffalo Bills of the 90's (4 straight SB appearances & losses)??  And, now he has developed the Colts who arguably could be considered the Biggest Chokers of the 2000's w/all those wins & only 1 SB ring (ie.. Atlanta Braves of the 90's).

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

Hey... Correct me if I am wrong but....
    Wasnn't Bill Polian in Buffalo when the Bills went  0-4 in SB's ?
    Now he's 1-1 with the Colts
    So....  1 - 5 lifetime?
    Hmmmmm........

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

LenDale.... sorry... I overlooked your post...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

I would loved to have seen one of those super slow motion TV cameras on Polian's face at as Porter ran back the Superbowl clinching touchdown.  It would be priceless to see him melting on the spot seeing his dream go up in flames.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Hey - Do you suppose the Goodlell has already gotten the call from Polian requsting that the league change the rules in having to notify the receiving team if you are going to on-side kick?

Do you also think Bill is taking the 2 point overturn well today?

Haaaaa ha ha ha ha.................

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Sections
Shortcuts