Bill Polian

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Bill Polian

In Response to Re: Bill Polian:
    In Response to Re: Bill Polian :   Yes the looks wear terrible but the music wasnt bad  motley crue,posion etc..
    Posted by patsrkillers

never was a metal guy although I could find songs that I liked, and the Crue wasn't that bad.  Neither was the Cure for that matter.  Its what I liked when GNR hit the scene.  They were much less about the image than they were about the music. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

yeah Axel from a small now in Indiaina made it big and was a total as* what was thier down fall but great music.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

yeah Axel from a small now in Indiaina made it big and was a total as* what was thier down fall but great music.
    Posted by patsrkillers

ok I am  back.  Izzy was from Lafayette too (home of Purdue).  Boyhood friends I think.  Izzy left - they kicked Duff out for drugs (i think) and then Axel started thinking he was Gods gift to music and his new album is now what 20 years in the making. 

BTW the lead singer from Blind Melon is also from Lafayette - or was.  He's dead.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

Didnt know he was from there cool ,but when you said metal when brought up motley crue and posion I dont consider that metal but to its own.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

In Response to Re: Bill Polian : As I have always been fond of saying (but being new here, how could you know that?) underdogg(gggg) may be an annoying little fuckstick . . .  but he's our annoying little fuckstick.
    Posted by p-mike

P-Mike. I'm actually not new. I usually just read. Most folks are usually ahead of me in terms of comments. This UD6 guy is a pure waste of time. He provides good entertainment though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

UberDouchenozzle6x.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Didnt know he was from there cool ,but when you said metal when brought up motley crue and posion I dont consider that metal but to its own.
    Posted by patsrkillers

I'd classify them as metal but I agree with you, they are more like hair bands.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

Well I say its rock ,then you got classic rock then metal but  just IMO

Sections
Shortcuts