Bill the G.M.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

Re: Bill the G.M.

He will trade one into the second and third rounds and then make one or more picks that will not help the team in any way, shape or form. That's is modus operandi - it's nice having extra picks, but if they turn into busts....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gwomlo. Show gwomlo's posts

I agree with David 233 with such horrendous pass defense they can't stop anyone who can pass the ball. The only way we win is if we continually score with very large numbers because this secondary cannot do the job. There is a reason why the pass defense is the very worst in football. At least they can only go up when your at the very bottom.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

Bill the G.M.

Needs to be fired. Not the coach, just the G.M.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from David233. Show David233's posts

In Response to Bill the G.M.:
    [QUOTE]Needs to be fired. Not the coach, just the G.M.
    Posted by e4smith[/QUOTE]

We have two 2012 1st round picks.  I hope BB does not trade down because we need a CB and safety.  I think we also need a new DB coach.  Too many high DB picked high in the draft that never developed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanJoe. Show MeanJoe's posts

Cut a few more players and you'll be able to pay those first round picks... start with Ochostinco... dude is awful.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Bill the G.M.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Bill the G.M. : We have two 2012 1st round picks.  I hope BB does not trade down because we need a CB and safety.  I think we also need a new DB coach.  Too many high DB picked high in the draft that never developed.
    Posted by David233[/QUOTE]

Haven't we needed CBs and S for a while?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Time for a new GM.  BB had his day, but his day is ovah!  The D, supposedly his specialty, rots from the word go.  Today, we gave up more than 3rd and 8 almost all day.  The offense can't overcome leads, and quite frankly, after a bye week, if this is the best effort BB's team can come up with, we are in big-time trouble.  If Kraft don't make BB hire an O and a D-coordinator, shame on our owner, because BB, when playing decent teams, is getting his rear-end kicked like you read about on both sides of the ball.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

D has been bad for years and BB has only bought in over the hill players past their best or busts in the draft. Only way this team beats good teams is if Brady lights it up on the day.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

He truly makes some curious decisions come draft time. The draft is a roll of the dice but the one decision that always bugged me was the one to bypass matthews. Anyone who watched college ball knew he was going to be a solid pro.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SOXN6. Show SOXN6's posts

The last time this D, team, won anything ( postseason) we had a great defensive coordinator and a capable Offensive coordinator.PERIOD.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

[QUOTE]He will trade one into the second and third rounds and then make one or more picks that will not help the team in any way, shape or form. That's is modus operandi - it's nice having extra picks, but if they turn into busts....
    Posted by sml1210[/QUOTE]

I don't think you know what BB is trying to do.  He tries to improve the draft position.  He got Mayo, traded down and got McCourty and Chung and then Solder.  This are fine additions.  BB will do so again if the players targeted are not there. 

If you want to look at problems look at Indy.  Teams that draft at the end of the rounds have issues.  Pittsburgh is aging.  Baltimore is aging.  They will fail too. 

The Pats have issues no doubt.  But it isn't as dire as other teams.  The Pats are consistantly at the top and that's the down fall.  With the current defense the Pats have there is no SB in their future.  It's all about talent.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

e4smith, you have issues and over react.  How can you be a Pat fan?  BB is the best thing that ever happened to the Pats.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

Not only in the draft. Everything from the draft to trades to free agency to putting together a coaching staff. All of it. It's time for some serious changes in the Patriots front office. I still want BB the coach, but can we please get him some help in the personnel department?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

It doesn't help when BB drafts 2 RBs, who didn't even see the field today, over a kid who can get after the QB.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brawny27. Show Brawny27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bill the G.M. : Haven't we needed CBs and S for a while?
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

What happened to Tom throwing like 350+ yards? He hasn't done that since the Chargers game. Teams know how to beat him on pass and run. I am very disappointed in him and this team. I want the 07 team back. this is crazy we looked absolutely sick out there today. Now Pitts. thinks they are all that and guess what if we had to play them again my bet is they would win again.

I know it isn't all Toms doing. I just can't believe it we really do not have that many good players at all on this team. ocho is a bust and say what you will but by now week 8 he is. Should have cut him instead of bodden.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

This is like the overreaction post section?  Must be.  Sorry, folks, I'm clearly in the wrong place.  Bad game, bad defensive backs, that is about it.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Clearly the whole Gronkowski/Hernandez thing was a MAJOR FAILURE, also.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jallen1952-formelyJallen3531. Show jallen1952-formelyJallen3531's posts

Disappointing thing is that there is not one impact player on the D side of the ball.  Additionally the overall speed of the unit is well below par.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

And why do we have all of those bad defensive backs?...Magic?...Bad luck?

...Bad personnel decisions.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3SB-rings. Show 3SB-rings's posts

Not one receiver can get separation of any significance?  And when Price does...Tom tosses a meatball. (should have been another flag that was not called all day long)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

You should pick them ahead of time this year, then we will watch how they do, since you know so much about it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from itllnevahapn. Show itllnevahapn's posts

he cuts bodden, places dowling on ir cuts butler alson with wilhite,wheatley was a joke. and puts in practice roster db's. ocho bust haynesworth bust. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from geoffchox. Show geoffchox's posts

[QUOTE]The last time this D, team, won anything ( postseason) we had a great defensive coordinator and a capable Offensive coordinator.PERIOD.  
    Posted by SOXN6[/QUOTE]

Agree with you 100%.
    If you have a young defense, you need an experienced DC.
    The solution to youth on D(like last year) is not to acquire over the hill players then change the D philosophy.

-Changing 3-4 to 4-3 is perplexing, considering the lockout/short offseason. 
    -Releasing sanders - keeping Barrett/Brown is perplexing
    -Releasing Bodden is perplexing
    -The LB's look lost -all of then even Mayo.
    =Safety opposite Chung looks lost

Whats going on????

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Bill the G.M. : We have two 2012 1st round picks.  I hope BB does not trade down because we need a CB and safety.  I think we also need a new DB coach.  Too many high DB picked high in the draft that never developed.
    Posted by David233[/QUOTE]

Brace yourself, he might pick a RB and a QB with those.