BILLICK: "Belichick the GM is puttting too much pressure on Belichick the coach!"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: BILLICK:

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

wow! couldnt believe him on cowherd yesterday. came right out and said anyone else would b fired or on slippery slopes by now.. specifically hated the amendola for welker decision.. thinks the criteria should be reviewed and amended. thinks bb the coach is an automatic HOF'r, not so much with bb the GM.. tinks its time that TB have a serious convo as well.. not enough talent or weaps!

Yep

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigMustache. Show BigMustache's posts

BB is the best GM in the NFL!  Only a moron would think otherwise.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Fired? they've been to three straight AFC title games but he isn't doing a good job as gm? Yes he handled a few situations poorly, but what gm doesn't? He consistently puts a competitive team out there

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

And I don't want to hear that Brady is the sole reason they have been so successful. Yes it's great to have a qb like Brady who can make big plays and makes receivers better. That doesn't change the fact that before the injuries, the defense was the strength of this team. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BigMustache's comment:

BB is the best GM in the NFL!  Only a moron would think otherwise.

hi Russ

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from catbuttbuster45. Show catbuttbuster45's posts

lol...all those games NOT won by the NY Gints....not even as good as the lowly NY Jets

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Billick is a numbskull

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Billick is a numbskull

why is he a numbskull for saying this? He was a head coach and is speaking as one...u could say he is actually standing up for Bellichick the coach here

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to catbuttbuster45's comment:

lol...all those games NOT won by the NY Gints....not even as good as the lowly NY Jets

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

go away

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

And I don't want to hear that Brady is the sole reason they have been so successful. Yes it's great to have a qb like Brady who can make big plays and makes receivers better. That doesn't change the fact that before the injuries, the defense was the strength of this team. 

WHAAAAA

He went to 3 AFC title games with some of the worst defenses in history, which means half the team sucked.  Then this year bad D and Bad receivers,

You can't win that way, not against teams who don't have the worst D's and worst receivers.

Coaching, Brady and a few others kept them in the game, unfortunately it takes a team.

This TEAM has gotten worse over the past few years, not better.

ya, I know, Injuries...bla bla bla.  That seem to be the only thing they consistently lead the league in.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

WHAAAAA

He went to 3 AFC title games with some of the worst defenses in history, which means half the team sucked.  Then this year bad D and Bad receivers,

You can't win that way, not against teams who don't have the worst D's and worst receivers.

Coaching, Brady and a few others kept them in the game, unfortunately it takes a team.

ya, I know, Injuries...bla bla bla.  That seem to be the only thing they consistently lead the league in.

maybe u guys need better training staff and/or strength and conditioning coach...not joking its possible

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

WHAAAAA

maybe u guys need better training staff and/or strength and conditioning coach...not joking its possible

worry about your own team.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000311758/article/report-ny-giants-led-nfl-with-91-starter-games-lost-to-injury

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

WHAAAAA

Hmmmm. might be.  But what do Amandola, Talib, Vereen, Gronk, and the cut, Ras I, have in common?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

WHAAAAA

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000311758/article/report-ny-giants-led-nfl-with-91-starter-games-lost-to-injury

I didn't say it as a putdown and I don't really give a damn beyond talking here...i know how bad the injuries were on the Giants they got hammered

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

WHAAAAA

Hmmmm. might be.  But what do Amandola, Talib, Vereen, Gronk, and the cut, Ras I, have in common?

what?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

WHAAAAA

Yep. Giants have drafted poorly and are in a cap hell. The complete opposite of our team.

Thanks so much BB for making all of this even remotely possible.

suuuuure

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Funny how in one week the media was forced to rave about BB the GM and coach for the answers he had in place for all the losses, yet because the underdog 2 seed loses by 10 points in the title game, only now can they pile on.

Billick has ALWAYS been jealous of BB, obviously.

The anti-BB media angle is proven yet again.

Can anyone name a better GM this year? No, ya can't.  Take away the starters down the middle at DT, LB and lose an All Pro TE like that on top of losing a top 5 skilled CB in this league in the title game, and I can guarantee you a team like Seattle does not go 12-4 and would't have won on Sunday.

GUarantee you that.

if they played in the AFC East - hell the AFC - they would

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to mellymel1's comment:

WHAAAAA

Oh my...the emporer Jints isn't wearing any clothes...

hi Russ

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Billick is a numbskull

In the other thread you said BB should be taking and now Billick bashing BB is a "numbskull"?

Do you always have spilt personalities between threads like this or do you enjoy contradicting yourself?

What is Plinko?   BWAHAHAHA  FRAUD

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

Busts galore for the cap-strapped Patriots!!!

Sections
Shortcuts