BILLICK: "Belichick the GM is puttting too much pressure on Belichick the coach!"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: BILLICK:

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Billick is a numbskull

[/QUOTE]

In the other thread you said BB should be taking and now Billick bashing BB is a "numbskull"?

Do you always have spilt personalities between threads like this or do you enjoy contradicting yourself?

[/QUOTE]

What is Plinko?   BWAHAHAHA  FRAUD

[/QUOTE]

You don't know what Plinko is? LOL!!  What a tool. You probably watched soap operas with mommy when home sick from school instead of The Price is Right like every other normal kid.

bawahahaha

Priceless.  Pezzy a fan of soap operas.  Cannot be made up.

[/QUOTE]

Actual Rusty Quote.

What the F**K is a Plinko? Oh my God BWAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA!  What Adult male even ever watched the Price is Right?....Oh my God I'm going to wet myself.......AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Only fat unemployed welfare Chicks watch The Price is Right.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get a Job!!!!!!  BWAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

[QUOTE]

And I don't want to hear that Brady is the sole reason they have been so successful. Yes it's great to have a qb like Brady who can make big plays and makes receivers better. That doesn't change the fact that before the injuries, the defense was the strength of this team. 

[/QUOTE]

WHAAAAA

He went to 3 AFC title games with some of the worst defenses in history, which means half the team sucked.  Then this year bad D and Bad receivers,

You can't win that way, not against teams who don't have the worst D's and worst receivers.

Coaching, Brady and a few others kept them in the game, unfortunately it takes a team.

This TEAM has gotten worse over the past few years, not better.

ya, I know, Injuries...bla bla bla.  That seem to be the only thing they consistently lead the league in.

[/QUOTE]

"Some of the worst defenses in history"

Hahahahahahahahah, hahahahahahahahahahaauahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

Funny how in one week the media was forced to rave about BB the GM and coach for the answers he had in place for all the losses, yet because the underdog 2 seed loses by 10 points in the title game, only now can they pile on.

Billick has ALWAYS been jealous of BB, obviously.

The anti-BB media angle is proven yet again.

Can anyone name a better GM this year? No, ya can't.  Take away the starters down the middle at DT, LB and lose an All Pro TE like that on top of losing a top 5 skilled CB in this league in the title game, and I can guarantee you a team like Seattle does not go 12-4 and would't have won on Sunday.

GUarantee you that.

[/QUOTE]

John Elway. How's that?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Anyone want to take odds on how long he would be without a HC job along with being the GM if the Pats fired him.  I would say it would be about 5 minutes before J Jones would be on the phone or either of the two clubs in NY.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Billick is a numbskull

In the other thread you said BB should be taking and now Billick bashing BB is a "numbskull"?

Do you always have spilt personalities between threads like this or do you enjoy contradicting yourself?

What is Plinko?   BWAHAHAHA  FRAUD

[/QUOTE]

You don't know what Plinko is? LOL!!  What a tool. You probably watched soap operas with mommy when home sick from school instead of The Price is Right like every other normal kid.

bawahahaha

Priceless.  Pezzy a fan of soap operas.  Cannot be made up.

[/QUOTE]

Actual Rusty Quote.

What the F**K is a Plinko? Oh my God BWAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA!  What Adult male even ever watched the Price is Right?....Oh my God I'm going to wet myself.......AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Only fat unemployed welfare Chicks watch The Price is Right.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get a Job!!!!!!  BWAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

My quote was asking what Plink is? If I used it as an example of concept in a discussion with NMPL, why would I was what it was?

Do you really think people will believe your antics? Embarrassed that you think Passer Rating and QBR are the same thing? I would be!  LOL!!!

Who doesn't know what The Price is Right is?  Did you live in a dungeon as a kid and didn;t have access to a tv when home sick from school?

What a shame.

"Have your pets spayed or neutered!"

loL!

Someone doesn't know that QBR and PR are exactly the same thing and have been used as the Official measure of a QB since 1973.

You used ESPN's QBR which they made up and is a LOWER SCALE.

Tell me fraud, what is a good rating using espn's made up metric.  Go ahead tell me when is it a good rating.  I'll wait

Your quote is your quote, you fat unemployed chick.

Double fraud!

[/QUOTE]

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

LOL  ^Unglued

Still thinks Passer Rating means something more in the offensive passing era over the more accurate QBR, which takes into account more of the QB's responsibilties more than just passing stats.

LMAO

"Total Quarterback Rating (abbreviated as Total QBR or simply QBR) is a proprietary statistic created by ESPN Inc. in 2011 to measure the performance of quarterbacks in American football. It was created to be a more meaningful alternative to the passer rating, but largely because of its proprietary nature, it has been met with criticism amongst fans and commentators alike.

QBR is a more meaningful alternative to the passer rating, which remains the official NFL measure of passing performance. The calculation of the NFL passer rating is much simpler than the QBR, as it depends only on aggregate statistics rather than an analysis of each play a quarterback is involved in. Passer rating is calculated using each quarterback's passing attempts, completions, yards, touchdowns and interceptions, and has a maximum value of 158.3 and minimum value of 0.

Noted football author and researcher Brian Burke of Advanced NFL Stats opined that QBR was superior to the traditional passer rating.[12] The main advantages, in his opinion, are QBR's accounting for many more events in quarterback play than the old rating, and the fact that it avoids the double-counting that plagues the official NFL passer rating."

The QBR is obtained by taking the weighted average of the "points gained percentage" for each play, with each play having a weight equal to its clutch index. Thus the QBR has a range from 0 to 100 with 50 being considered average.

Hmm. 50 is average and Brady had a 66.1?  Hmm.  

Enjoy more facts!

Leave it to you to want to leave out a more comprehensive ratings system to protect bloated stats in a bloated era, which doesn't show the true nature of the QB's play.

Hey!  Did you know Sanchez's Passer Rating on the night of the ButtFumble was 94! Wow! Rexie told us that at the podium as he tried to deflect.

LOL!

You know what his QBR was which reflected his overall play representative of the ButtFumble amongst other notable poor moves from him?   21.

His QBR was 21. Good thing he was 26/36 for 301 yards and 1 TD and that "94 Passer Rating"!

CASE CLOSED

[/QUOTE]

Just like I said, it's espn's calculated ranking that uses a lower numeric value.

A 66.1 basically is the same as a 94 in all other rankings.

It's also ABOVE AVERAGE, as apposed to your mousy "not very good"  You have no idea what good is as evidenced by you saying the pig pen of a DEFENSE is, for years.

Funny how a suck-up that hates espn would use that particular rating ,the lower numeric value, to describe his (joke) QB's performance when EVERYONE ELSE uses the other.

No agenda there.  Nah

FRAUD!  What's a plinko?  Is that what you call the DEFENSE?  Fat, lazy and unemployed, or soon to be.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to fourjays30's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anyone want to take odds on how long he would be without a HC job along with being the GM if the Pats fired him.  I would say it would be about 5 minutes before J Jones would be on the phone or either of the two clubs in NY.

[/QUOTE]

I'll take those odds...sorry but the Giants ain't replacing Coughlin with the man he beat twice in the SB nor the GM who helped build the teams that won them- Giants don't usually have coaches be GM's anyway

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to fourjays30's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'll take those odds...sorry but the Giants ain't replacing Coughlin with the man he beat twice in the SB nor the GM who helped build the teams that won them- Giants don't usually have coaches be GM's anyway

[/QUOTE]

David Tyree says hello. He didn't beat anyone.  He was gifted two rings. One from an act of god and another by a collapse by Brady and Welker.

[/QUOTE]

u keep telling urself that Russ ol' boy! : )

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

wow! couldnt believe him on cowherd yesterday. came right out and said anyone else would b fired or on slippery slopes by now.. specifically hated the amendola for welker decision.. thinks the criteria should be reviewed and amended. thinks bb the coach is an automatic HOF'r, not so much with bb the GM.. tinks its time that TB have a serious convo as well.. not enough talent or weaps!

[/QUOTE]

if brady wants the weapons then he has to be able to hit them when they are wide open for an easy touchdown in a playoff game. otherwise it wont matter.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Billick is a virgin. Tears! 

What a geek.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

wow! couldnt believe him on cowherd yesterday. came right out and said anyone else would b fired or on slippery slopes by now.. specifically hated the amendola for welker decision.. thinks the criteria should be reviewed and amended. thinks bb the coach is an automatic HOF'r, not so much with bb the GM.. tinks its time that TB have a serious convo as well.. not enough talent or weaps!

[/QUOTE]

if brady wants the weapons then he has to be able to hit them when they are wide open for an easy touchdown in a playoff game. otherwise it wont matter.

[/QUOTE]

+100

Sections
Shortcuts