Billick Eat Your Words - Unemployement Is Waiting For You!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Billick Eat Your Words - Unemployement Is Waiting For You!!

Every Time This Dumb pats Hater says his predictions 
    i know the pats are going to win ,
    the last few weeks i listen to his comments to get pumped up ,
    everything he says is always wrong,
    always biased against the pats ,always bashing the defense 
     and now he has the giants winning because 
    they are going the pressure brady like 2008.

How The Hell Was he a head coach , good thing he had all this thugs in his team

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Re: Billick Eat Your Words - Unemployement Is Waiting For You!!

In Response to Billick Eat Your Words - Unemployement Is Waiting For You!!:
    [QUOTE]Every Time This Dumb pats Hater says his predictions  i know the pats are going to win , the last few weeks i listen to his comments to get pumped up , everything he says is always wrong, always biased against the pats ,always bashing the defense   and now he has the giants winning because  they are going the pressure brady like 2008. How The Hell Was he a head coach , good thing he had all this thugs in his team
    Posted by yakv[/QUOTE]

Mangini was a head coach for two different teams, holding the title means little.

Furthermore, Billick was a supposed "QB Guru" who NEVER developed one even though he wanted, and got Kyle Boller. And this "QB guru" offensive mind won a SB with one of the WORST offenses, and QBs to ever win a Super Bowl. He is a total and complete fraud.

Which only means he fits in perfectly at ESPN.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

Why do people care who picks the Giants to win?  Not everyone thinks as highly of the Pats as we fans do.  We had people predicting the Pats to go undefeated at the start of the year.  I really don't think it's anything to get riled up about...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbruce9. Show sbruce9's posts

In Response to Re: Billick Eat Your Words - Unemployement Is Waiting For You!!:
    [QUOTE]I agree. I see him like a Dungy. In each case, Billick and Dungy had incredible talent that each had nothing to do with developing whatsoever. They're like the Phil Jacksons of the football coaching world. In Tampa Bay, Dungy had Rich McKay's draft picks.  Brooks, Lynch, Barber, Sapp, etc. Those dudes are all arugably HOFers. That's 4 HOFers on a defense. I mean, christ, any moron could have stood there and coached that. And then Gruden whips in there the first year and THAT is when they win a SB? Case closed. With Billick, he's looking at Moss, Carter, Randall Cunningham, Smith at RB, Randall McDaniel on the O Line with Todd Steussie, et al.  This doesn't even count Jake Reed (severly underrated) and all the rest who played there in the late 90s. And then he has like 10 years to put a decent offense on the field in Baltimore? Same deal with Dungy not being able to build a good D in Indy for 10 years. LMAO When did that happen?   These are right place, right time, individuals. We see it in all walks of life.  It's just fascinating how big their egos get, when in reality, it's a fraud situation.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

As a side note, both Billick and Dungy were coordinators with the Vikings in the mid 90's.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Billick Eat Your Words - Unemployement Is Waiting For You!! : As a side note, both Billick and Dungy were coordinators with the Vikings in the mid 90's.
    Posted by sbruce9[/QUOTE]

And suddenly, it becomes crystal clear why that team could never win anything meaningful.

Poor Robert Smith, one of the more underrated RBs in football history, and one of the few who left on his own terms, I believe at age 28 before his health really became an issue.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Just Watched Nfl Netwrok Video 

He Said that coughlin is a better coach than belichick
    this guy is just delusional

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]Just Watched Nfl Netwrok Video  He Said that coughlin is a better coach than belichick this guy is just delusional
    Posted by yakv[/QUOTE]

LOL!! Do you have a link for that? I'd love a good laugh. So, basically, the guy who has been called out on numerous occasions by his organization, players, and media to quit or get fired and has 1 lucky SB title, is better than a coach who has developed a dynasty, 3 super bowls in 4 years, and is in the process of making another one with the stockpiled amount of young talent and another 2 1st round picks next year? Right, I'd much rather Coughlin. What a joke.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Folks, be like a slippery slope and let this slide downhill like all s**t does.  For many of these former players and coaches, their dislike for the Patriots organization is worn on their lapels like badges.  Granted, it is all opinion, but, I wonder about their objectivity.  Also, what is sort of surprising, is the "AFC kinship" is all but gone in this SB.  Generally, we would see AFC folks pull for their conference to win the SB for conference bragging rights.  We aren't seeing this now, are we?  The PLAYERS of this organization have done NOTHING wrong but win games yet they are heaped scorn for being on such a successful team.  Last year, when it was Packers V Steelers, there were genuine tugs of war between who thought which team would win or is better.  This season, there is more of a "hateful" rhetoric towards the Patriots with comments like "they don't deserve to be here because they haven't defeated a team with a winning record." or "Their defense is the worst in SB history to make it this far."...  "The Giants, winners of FIVE straight are the hot team right now." blah blah blah..   I guess the Pats , winners of TEN straight are chopped liver?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

^Atta boy, Bill. Couldn't agree more but sometimes it's hard to ignore all the BS.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]Folks, be like a slippery slope and let this slide downhill like all s**t does.  For many of these former players and coaches, their dislike for the Patriots organization is worn on their lapels like badges.  Granted, it is all opinion, but, I wonder about their objectivity.  Also, what is sort of surprising, is the "AFC kinship" is all but gone in this SB.  Generally, we would see AFC folks pull for their conference to win the SB for conference bragging rights.  We aren't seeing this now, are we?  The PLAYERS of this organization have done NOTHING wrong but win games yet they are heaped scorn for being on such a successful team.  Last year, when it was Packers V Steelers, there were genuine tugs of war between who thought which team would win or is better.  This season, there is more of a "hateful" rhetoric towards the Patriots with comments like "they don't deserve to be here because they haven't defeated a team with a winning record." or "Their defense is the worst in SB history to make it this far."...  "The Giants, winners of FIVE straight are the hot team right now." blah blah blah..   I guess the Pats , winners of TEN straight are chopped liver?
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

You know Bill I am seeing the conference love for the GI ants out here in Nocal. But many here are pulling for them because they do not want to see Tom surpass the beloved Joe Montana. Being that Tommie is from here in the SF Bay Area, there are more Pats fans than you would imagine. I have my stickers in the back window of my truck and proudly display my Pats license plate frame! Go Patriots! I do get the thumbs down upon occasion.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Billick Eat Your Words - Unemployement Is Waiting For You!! : You know Bill I am seeing the conference love for the GI ants out here in Nocal. But many here are pulling for them because they do not want to see Tom surpass the beloved Joe Montana. Being that Tommie is from here in the SF Bay Area, there are more Pats fans than you would imagine. I have my stickers in the back window of my truck and proudly display my Pats license plate frame! Go Patriots! I do get the thumbs down upon occasion.
    Posted by xBruzer77[/QUOTE]
    I can see that from an NFC town, regardless, but, the Montana v Brady connection ups the ante.  Even though Brady is a "home town" boy, he is playing for the enemy, namely known as the NE Patriots.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Billick Eat Your Words - Unemployement Is Waiting For You!! : I can see that from an NFC town, regardless, but, the Montana v Brady connection ups the ante.  Even though Brady is a "home town" boy, he is playing for the enemy, namely known as the NE Patriots.
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]
    Of course, an all east coast Superbowl ups it a little bit more!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

It seems everyone is picking the giants to win this. I have not heard one person this week picking the pats. Oh well. Iam sticking with NE. Go boys

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Honestly I really don't ndertsnd all the hate that the PATS get! To me they are what you want in any sport, a team that respects one another and their opponent. Their is never any real trash talk they approach each game the same and have created the Patriot way of playing. I guess it can only be that others are jealous of them. I don't watch ESPN anymore, the only one that likes the Pats is the guy from The Herd. The Giants struggled until the end and Coughlin was getting his pink slip, now they are the best team! Are they serious? We need to crush them to show them that this team is good!!! But in the end it won't shut them up, they'll be a reason, Eli was hurt blah blah, just like after we destroyed Tebow had so many injuries, please who isn't hurting after a long season.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

The Patriots will get all the love after they win the super bowl.

19. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts