Bills 7 sacks - PROTECT Brady..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Bills 7 sacks - PROTECT Brady..

19-0 shutout has Bills with chip on shoulder, and Tannehill knocked out of game - O line better Protect Brady. Hopefully its a blowout where Mallet can play second half to keep Brady healthy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Bills 7 sacks - PROTECT Brady..

big question; with Denver and NE both playing at 4:25 do you play all out to try and win 1st seed, or do you play Mallet and resign yourself to probably 2nd seed? I think BB goes all out. Agree with you the OL got to step up, and we got to keep pounding the ball to keep the DL off TB12.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

The Bills are very strong against the pass....

The Bills are near the bottom against the run...

Hopefully the Pats can do the math.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

big question; with Denver and NE both playing at 4:25 do you play all out to try and win 1st seed, or do you play Mallet and resign yourself to probably 2nd seed? I think BB goes all out. Agree with you the OL got to step up, and we got to keep pounding the ball to keep the DL off TB12.

[/QUOTE]

They will play to win. If they lose and CIncy wins they the Pats then end up playing on WC weekend. With the injuries they have they sorely need the Bye.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thats the point Pats NEED to win game to get bye...before kickoff yesterday they were literally 4 seed with Bengals and Colts winning. Lose to Bills and Pats will be 3 or 4 seed...Besides Pats play at 1 next Sunday.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thats the point Pats NEED to win game to get bye...before kickoff yesterday they were literally 4 seed with Bengals and Colts winning. Lose to Bills and Pats will be 3 or 4 seed...Besides Pats play at 1 next Sunday.

[/QUOTE]

Game got flexed to a 4:25 start.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Thanks - so depending on what Colts and Bengals do, it may be a preseason game...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

Thanks - so depending on what Colts and Bengals do, it may be a preseason game...

[/QUOTE]

Well that depends if you think the Raiders have a chance to beat the Donkeys. Do the Broncos rest PM and risk losing the #1 seed or do they play all out?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well that depends if you think the Raiders have a chance to beat the Donkeys. Do the Broncos rest PM and risk losing the #1 seed or do they play all out?

[/QUOTE]

Bills will come to play - cant say same about Oakland...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I would tend to agree with you but you can never tell with divisional games. Especially when a team is playing at home. Do I think the raiders can beat the Broncos? Most likely not but then I'm not sure how the Broncos are going to approach the game. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I would tend to agree with you but you can never tell with divisional games. Especially when a team is playing at home. Do I think the raiders can beat the Broncos? Most likely not but then I'm not sure how the Broncos are going to approach the game. 

[/QUOTE]

You know there is no way Denver risks losing the 1 seed - they are definitely playing to win. Oakland coming off a loss, and Bills coming off shut out win tells you the mentality of both teams. Seems Oakland has bags packed and in the car trunk, waiting for game final whistle, and if Bills win, they can end up in 3rd place in AFC East if jets lose, as Bills would have 4-2 division record and jets 3-3....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Manning needs 266 yards for the single season passing record.He'll be playing for that,plus the Broncos don't want to lose the home field advantage.

The Raiders are a divisonal rival,so they'll be ready too.They'll want to play spoilers,just like Buffalo.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You know there is no way Denver risks losing the 1 seed - they are definitely playing to win. Oakland coming off a loss, and Bills coming off shut out win tells you the mentality of both teams. Seems Oakland has bags packed and in the car trunk, waiting for game final whistle, and if Bills win, they can end up in 3rd place in AFC East if jets lose, as Bills would have 4-2 division record and jets 3-3....

[/QUOTE]

Well Oakland is at home against Denver so you never know....plus Denver may have lost Von Miller for the season...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Game got flexed to a 4:25 start.

[/QUOTE]

So the league flexed the time so Denver needs to play hard as now they won't know if NE won or not...pretty smart.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I can't see Belichick approaching it like that...not this guy...he'll probably have his starters in there until the ground's crew puts the tarp on the turf for the off season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I can't see Belichick approaching it like that...not this guy...he'll probably have his starters in there until the ground's crew puts the tarp on the turf for the off season.

[/QUOTE]

You are so correct... BB will play play this one balls to the wall... the only way he takes his foot off the gas is if Cincy has lost and Denver is so far out in front that he is confident he can only be the 2 seed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are so correct... BB will play play this one balls to the wall... the only way he takes his foot off the gas is if Cincy has lost and Denver is so far out in front that he is confident he can only be the 2 seed.

[/QUOTE]

You both forget the Flutie drop kick game.....Brady took one snap then hit the bench for Cassel. Best part was the end, where Pats went for 2 to tie, and Cassel overthrew the reciever on purpose - clearly Pats wanted to lose so they would get Jaxonville in wildcard round....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oakland might possibly come to play simply because Denver is a rival and beating up on #1 primadonna Denver will make Oakland feel much better about themselves.  On the other hand, they almost deliberately laid down against the Jets and then KC and San Diego cruised over Oakland.  Bilgewater for Bridgewater seems to be their deliberate strategy, although they can't get more than the #2 pick in the 2014 draft.

Too bad, because Denver without Welker and without Von Miller is kind of a vulnerable team. 

Sections
Shortcuts