Bills @ Patriots GAME THREAD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Re: Bills @ Patriots GAME THREAD

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

Who do we want to win the Bengals game?

bump

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

bump

i want the bengals. i want no part of the ravens in the playoffs or a chance of them. also, if we cant beat the Bills and take care of biz we dont deserve a bye anyway. all we gotta do is win and get the bye simple. so yes, i want cincy

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

bump

i want the bengals. i want no part of the ravens in the playoffs or a chance of them. also, if we cant beat the Bills and take care of biz we dont deserve a bye anyway. all we gotta do is win and get the bye simple. so yes, i want cincy

+10

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

The Ravens aren't the same team that they were last year...both offensively and defensively. They should have never let Anquan Bolden get away from them. Huge mistake.

As for the Bengals, they just scored again, and are up, 17-6. They are a huge threat to both the Pats and the Horsefaces. Their only weakness is their up and down QB, Andy Dalton. If he can cut out the turnovers, they may be the team to beat in the AFC.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

The Ravens aren't the same team that they were last year...both offensively and defensively. They should have never let Anquan Bolden get away from them. Huge mistake.

As for the Bengals, they just scored again, and are up, 17-6. They are a huge threat to both the Pats and the Horsefaces. Their only weakness is their up and down QB, Andy Dalton. If he can cut out the turnovers, they may be the team to beat in the AFC.

that defense is a whole different animal at home and on the road. the bengals are very beatable on the road. mistake prone QB, a very dumb coach, and the defense cant feed off of the home field.

if you can shut down the run and cover AJ Green you can play them...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

that defense is a whole different animal at home and on the road. the bengals are very beatable on the road. mistake prone QB, a very dumb coach, and the defense cant feed off of the home field.

if you can shut down the run and cover AJ Green you can play them...

Perhaps. But they have more talent at every position, other than at QB, than do the Patriots or Horsefaces. The Bengals could be due to break through this year.

The Ravens play dirtier than Cincy, but not better.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

The sad history of the Bills at Gillette Stadium, where they have yet to win: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2013/12/28/foxborough-puts-bills-on-razors-edge/

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Perhaps. But they have more talent at every position, other than at QB, than do the Patriots or Horsefaces. The Bengals could be due to break through this year.

The Ravens play dirtier than Cincy, but not better.

agree but come playoffs two things are the xfactors: coach & Qb, which are the weaknesses of Cincy. also being able to win anywhere is another xfactor. they struggle heavily outside cincy

• You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Pats inactives: DE Jake Bequette, OL Chris Barker, DT Isaac Sopoaga, CB Alfonzo Dennard, S Devin McCourty, LB Steve Beauhais, WR J. Boyce.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Bills inactives: QB Manuel, WR Johnson, WR Roberson, RB Wingo, DB Smith, G Asper, G McClain.

Good to see Vereen active, hopefully he sits some though.

Dennard inactive is good he needs time off that knee.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Pats inactives: DE Jake Bequette, OL Chris Barker, DT Isaac Sopoaga, CB Alfonzo Dennard, S Devin McCourty, LB Steve Beauhais, WR J. Boyce.

Oh no!! The Boys are without "No Brake" Jake?? We're done!!! LOL!!!

agree but come playoffs two things are the xfactors: coach & Qb, which are the weaknesses of Cincy. also being able to win anywhere is another xfactor. they struggle heavily outside cincy

Well Joe...the Bengals are doing their best to give this one away, after three (3) Andy Dalton picks, and an ugly 10 yard punt. Despite all that, the game is tied at 17.

Well Joe...the Bengals are doing their best to give this one away, after three (3) Andy Dalton picks, and an ugly 10 yard punt. Despite all that, the game is tied at 17.

exactly, my point is this team just makes too many mistakes in my mind to be a threat for an SB. and did you see the Marvin Lewis challenge on the obvious ground forced fumble? horrible challenge, horrible.

with the bad coach and inconsistent QB i dont see them a threat past the divisionals.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

exactly, my point is this team just makes too many mistakes in my mind to be a threat for an SB. and did you see the Marvin Lewis challenge on the obvious ground forced fumble? horrible challenge, horrible.

with the bad coach and inconsistent QB i dont see them a threat past the divisionals.

Not any more, Bengals just scored.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Rain is really coming down now....

• You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Rain is really coming down now....

You guys got what I got down here all morning into early afternoon (Maryland).  Nice and sunny now.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Gonna be a bad day for passing. We should ride Blount, Ridley and Vareen. 

What's up with Dennard?

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

Gonna be a bad day for passing. We should ride Blount, Ridley and Vareen. 

What's up with Dennard?

It will be interesting to see how the pouring rain impacts this game.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Yeah Tex, this game is making me nervous. We should assume this weather helps buffalo. They want to run all day and go straight after Brady with am aggressive D Line. This game is not even close to a gimme. The Bills just came off shutting out the team that beat us.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Hopefully we'll have a game thread today free of rusty's spammimg

• You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

It's all in the Patriots hands right now.  Do they want a bye or not?  Win or make your difficult run to the superbowl that much more difficult. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Let's Go Patriots!!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Yikes.  What is this the 3rd tier announcing crew?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Anybody else want to see the Chargers lose so the Steelers make it in the playoffs?

• Sections
    Shortcuts