Bills @ Patriots GAME THREAD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Re: Bills @ Patriots GAME THREAD

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

In response to nomadfan's comment:

Manning is running up the scores and his stats.

it's sickening. they like beating up cupcakes.

By far the easiest schedule in the NFL this year

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Once again..  Red Zone and no TD!!   Pats are O'fer today.

It's kind of amazing when you see Blount gashing the line and Edelman catching everything for  50 yards in the half and Amendola still can't get open.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:

Ticks me off.  When the Pats' O was wheeling in 2007, everyone was criticizing them.  

Manning's TD record will be broken by another Qb in about 3-4 years.  Guaranteed.  Likely Rodgers or Brees.

Exactly.  Even though we will have some of our "guest" posters say this is not the case, I specifically recall when the Pats won big in 2007, they were running up the score.  This season whewn the Broncos win big, it is Manning having an amazing season.  Not a peep I have yet to hear from anywhere about the Broncos running up the score.  If anyone can find such a quote, please post it!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

[/QUOTE

yup they want to pad that td pass record. the sad thing is that the media will talk about how dominant the broncos look where as a few years back when the patriots were blowing teams out they were running up the score.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

In response to Sobchack's comment:

Ticks me off.  When the Pats' O was wheeling in 2007, everyone was criticizing them.  

Manning's TD record will be broken by another Qb in about 3-4 years.  Guaranteed.  Likely Rodgers or Brees.

Exactly.  Even though we will have some of our "guest" posters say this is not the case, I specifically recall when the PAts won big in 2007, they were running up the score.  This seasonm whewn the Broncos win big, it is Manning having an amazing season.  Not a peep I have yet to hear from anywhere about the Broncos running up the score.  If anyone can find such a quote, please post it!

exactl what i just posted. the double standard is a joke. manning is the golden boy and TB and the Pats are hated

FOR DOING THE SAME THING. TB couldve had 57 easy

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

Whenever Brady throws an incompletion someone says McDaniels shoud've run the ball

#douschenozzles

I see that.. and if the pass is complete and a TD is the result, crickets!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

we just need to stay healthy for the rest of the game, sounds like Dobson could return if he was needed and will play in the playoffs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

You guys are still on this Peyton Manning thing, huh? Remeber the last time Peyton broke records? He got bounced by the Pats in the playoffs.

It's too bad we have to face the Bengals, they're going to be tough.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

By far the easiest schedule in the NFL this year

LOL - Not according to Jeff Sagarin.  Only 5 spots below NE. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

we just need to stay healthy for the rest of the game, sounds like Dobson could return if he was needed and will play in the playoffs.

I'm hoping KT is ready to go.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Mike Reiss:

Dobson foot injury could lead to Collie call: With rookie receiver Aaron Dobson limping off the field in the first quarter (and not returning), it moved Kenbrell Thompkins up the depth chart into some two-receiver packages. Also, Danny Amendola played in some two-receiver packages along with Julian Edelman after opening the game exclusively as the No. 3. One thought: If Dobson's injury is serious enough to keep him out, it could lead to a quick call back for Austin Collie.

I want Collie!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

Mcdaniels schooling buffalo. 

not really, it should be 28-3 if he was schooling them

You might have noticed it's a torrential down pour. Only patriot fans could be mad an offensive coordiantor who has almost 200 rushing yards at 8 ypc in the 1st half. Scoring won't be at a premium, as it is flooded oit there. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

You guys are hilarious.  Find me a pundit who complained about the Pats running up the score in the first half? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

good stop

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

We are on pace for 350 rushing yards and 32 points and guys think mcdaniels sucks?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

You guys are still on this Peyton Manning thing, huh? Remeber the last time Peyton broke records? He got bounced by the Pats in the playoffs.

It's too bad we have to face the Bengals, they're going to be tough.

yep. the broncos have an easy opening game with the colts. they will crush them in denver. bengals are the toughest opponent imo. we beat them we beat denver.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

You guys are hilarious.  Find me a pundit who complained about the Pats running up the score in the first half? 

you dont even mean what you say

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

wow

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

4 fumbles. 4 recoveries. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

bullets are whizzing by the Pats heads

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hannahman. Show Hannahman's posts

Manning not in to start second half

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

LOL 4 fumbles already.  Yea they sure are ready for the play-offs.  Thank god its the Bills today and not anyone good.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

These fumbles are not funny but what is funny is how the Bills players keep frantically insisting they have recovered them. 

Maybe less pointing and more toughness in the fumble pile would be a good idea.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

you need to go home. You are on ignore with Deadbeat,er RUSTY

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

Mike Reiss:

Dobson foot injury could lead to Collie call: With rookie receiver Aaron Dobson limping off the field in the first quarter (and not returning), it moved Kenbrell Thompkins up the depth chart into some two-receiver packages. Also, Danny Amendola played in some two-receiver packages along with Julian Edelman after opening the game exclusively as the No. 3. One thought: If Dobson's injury is serious enough to keep him out, it could lead to a quick call back for Austin Collie.

I want Collie!

His return is doubtful, he's not ruled out. Means it's not serious.

Sections
Shortcuts