Bills @ Patriots REPORT CARD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: Bills @ Patriots REPORT CARD

In Response to Re: Bills @ Patriots REPORT CARD:
    In Response to Re: Bills @ Patriots REPORT CARD : Wow, only 2 drafts then, that's even more impressive. I should revise this to SP's acquisitions on D over the last few years. I guess you have not seen Flowers or Hali play yet. So you like the Patriots D more than KC's at the moment? ...
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09

Flowers and Hali were on the team when Pioli got there.  Anybody else? 

I'll take New England's defense and see where we end up. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dboss. Show dboss's posts

I think this defensive unit will play significantly better as the season progresses.

I would be happy with a playoff appearance or two and then an eye towards the next two years where the rebuilding process is complete, the pups have matured and additional layers of depth have been added.

dboss

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: Bills @ Patriots REPORT CARD :
    Posted by TexasPat3

-

In the sole interest of having the last word, I think this was a great thread and that a lot of things got aired out.

How does the group feel about that?

LoL

Hat's off to Tex for standing his ground in the face of what I would characterize as ridiculous attacks by emotional fans who can't stand to hear the Patriot's organization criticized and try to squelch or censor any one who does not think just like them.

Bring on the stupid one-liners, cartoons, and at least one non-sequitur.

LoL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

This thread really has taken on a life of its own.  On to Miami.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Hey Tex- I'm coming late to the party- but as always enjoyed your spot on analysis of the Bills-Pats game and grades earned. (or not as in the case of the D)

Dolphins game is huge. Don't need to tell you why. We'll know more about what this team is made of.

Don't you think the Pats need a D- coordinator? It's so obvious BB can't do it all...

I know he has what he has- or it is what it is. But the play calling and getting the max. from a player loaded with talent or not is missing.

Where's the next Tedy?, or Richard? Or Rodney?

That's not a hypothetical question.

Offense did look good against the Bills- no argument that that side of the field is loaded with talent.

Should be an interesting season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

As to the Chief's tenacious defense, I credit Romeo Crennel for that, more than I do Pioli. The Chief's "D" was terrible last year.    "I love" the Patriots' "D"??? I have been personally attacked by some of my fellow Pats' fans, and even accused of being the Indy troll Underdog(gggg), due primarily to my criticisms of the "D".                 
    Posted by TexasPat3

Who hired Crennel, or better yet which team did not, because BB thought he could do it himself.

Yes you love the Pats D, and my humor is still wasted.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: Bills @ Patriots REPORT CARD : Who hired Crennel, or better yet which team did not, because BB thought he could do it himself. Yes you love the Pats D, and my humor is still wasted.
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09

Let's not get carried away with Romeo just yet.  He didn't get much of anything done in Cleveland, and it's been three games against not much opposition.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

TPat: I don't live anywhere need Beantown anymore so I kind of rely on your imput for postgame analysis. Keep up the great work. I understand that the D is young and will hopefully improve, but if they play poorly you can't brush it under the rug and give them a total pass. Keep up the honest assessments. There are lots of us out here who appreciate your work. Thanks

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Yeah- agree Miami game is HUGE. Pats schedule is incredibly challenging- esp. based on what we've seen so far from the D.
    Like how you're looking ahead at the Possible W's and L's. I know the mantra of the Pats is "one game at a time".
    But the brain trust- whoever that is besides BB- definitely needs to be playing out the various scenarios.

Such a short season.
    Lots of side stories and side shows with the Dolphins. Close to the same intensity of rivalry with the JETS- maybe not the level of animosity.

Sections
Shortcuts