Bills @ Patriots Report Card

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RWF. Show RWF's posts

Re: Bills @ Patriots Report Card

OK, everybody back away from the Kool-Aid!

Forget the offense.  They'll be fine, with the exception of play-calling (Mother-o-Gawd!). Hey, was it me or was Volmer better than Light?

Our theme this year - Dyin' with the D!  They can't stop 'em, we're going nowhere this year.  I meant, c'mon, we look like Dan Fouts' Chargers....

Our secondary, while doing a FANTASTIC job in coverage most of the night, isn't long for this season.  Nobody here going to the HOF.  One injury to a significant (in this scheme) player, even the dreaded "nagging" injury, and they'll be toasted more than marshmellows on a Cape Cod campfire.

Embarassingly bad line play.  Every down saw Wilfork's stock drop.  As a group, yeah, they take up space but no real consistent threat of a push or even the semblance of a pass rush.

LBs - well, it's over for this group.  A.T. looked sick most of the night (gee, why didn't the Ravens want to keep this stiff?).  Mayo?  2nd year blues.  He's just become Guyton, Jr.  Hey - how much you want to bet Junior's coming back soon?  Please, please, please tell me they're giving up some of their arsenal of draft picks to trade for some LBs.  Please!

Bottom line - Coach B better be a genius.  My prediction: 8 - 8.  You heard it here first.

And BURN those damn throwback uniforms!  Talk about cursed....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

Tough crowd to please.We were in a pinch and pulled out a win .Situational football.Indy pulled out a 2 pt win agaist the Jags,SD won by 4 in the last minute against Oak,Pitt won by 3 in OT against the Titans.See a trend here? The best teams FIND ways to win the tight games.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

The big problem I have with criticizing Brady is this:

Without Brady the Patriots don't win the game!
    or Make the Playoffs!

So how about we all just stop grading and critiquing Tom Brady and just be  happy he's playing for the Patriots!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

In Response to Re: Bills @ Patriots Report Card:
      Every down saw Wilfork's stock drop.  As a group, yeah, they take up space but no real consistent threat of a push or even the semblance of a pass rush. LBs - well, it's over for this group.  A.T. looked sick most of the night (gee, why didn't the Ravens want to keep this stiff?).  Mayo?  2nd year blues. Posted by RWF

I continue to be amazed at the people that have so much time to post but don't take the time to know what it is that they are talking about.

A nose tackle's job isn't to pass rush....that's why he comes out on 3rd and longs. His job IS to take up space and allow the middle LB's to stuff the run in between the tackles. That is his only job. Wilfork does it well....and when plays did get busted outside the tackles, Wilfork was hustling his rear off making tackles 20 yards down field.

How can you really judge Mayo's performance? Did you even watch the game? He play in 6 defensive plays all game, hardly enough to judge a performance......sorry RWF, and I don't like to talk trash amongst the peeps on the board, but for your first post, you proved you really are an idiot.

Sections
Shortcuts