Bill's Fitz vs. BB & D

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinehurstpf. Show pinehurstpf's posts

Bill's Fitz vs. BB & D

Our D seems to make first time starting QB's look like Pro Bowlers ala Fitzpatrick and most recently Flynn. With  more tape on Fitzpatrick, and  a more experienced D (minus what I thought was a step backwards Sunday night) what can we expect against the Bills? Will our offense shell the Bills, or will it be a sputtering offense eeking out a 3 point win thanks to the D?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

Re: Bill's Fitz vs. BB & D

Our O should have no problem moving the ball against the Bills D. What remains to be seen is how much our D has progressed since the first game. Bills have a good RB and good receiving corps. Should be a good test.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Bill's Fitz vs. BB & D

In Response to Bill's Fitz vs. BB & D:
    [QUOTE]Our D seems to make first time starting QB's look like Pro Bowlers ala Fitzpatrick and most recently Flynn. With  more tape on Fitzpatrick, and  a more experienced D (minus what I thought was a step backwards Sunday night) what can we expect against the Bills? Will our offense shell the Bills, or will it be a sputtering offense eeking out a 3 point win thanks to the D?
    Posted by pinehurstpf[/QUOTE]

I think we will not see these two things we saw in Week 3:

1. O'Brien's terrible playcalling leaving short fields for Fitzpatrick and what is a good run game.

2. Fitzpatrick will not see all zone coverages called on every down again.  He'll be seeing the baiting BB has been installing in recent weeks.

So, I don't expect the success he had in Week 3, this week.

That said, NE has to treat this as a very serious game to build towards that mentality for the playoffs.  Very important game, their last on the road.