Bills/Pats Analysis...From The Buffalo News

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

Re: Bills/Pats Analysis...From The Buffalo News

Wow! if there ever was someone in need of a life it's you Patty.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

This is the only glory the Buffalo media will get today, writing an article about a pipe dream.

hey tex, what about UCLA upsetting the 'horns, hows that going in your neck of the woods?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I would think the offense if anything would come out and show some things they didn't against the Jets.  A lot of redemption here.  Brady needs to get his head out of his butt.

Defensively they should have some success against that poor OL of Buffalo's.  This would probably protect the defensive backfield from exposure, namely Butler.

As far as the articles go the Pats can be had this year but the Bills may be the worst team in football and the they do not address that.

Have to agree with you on the Pats OL.  Especially with Mankins gone.  Not much of a running game threat.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: Bills/Pats Analysis...From The Buffalo News:
    [QUOTE]Wow! if there ever was someone in need of a life it's you Patty.
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

Hey Mouse!  What the hell is YOUR problem with Tex??????????????? Did he take your lunch money while you posted under another name??????????????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I'm an admitted kool-aid drinker but this article is nothing new. The Pats can be had and last year was the proof. They can't beat good teams on the road and in the playoffs they couldn't beat a good team at home.

1. The streak

The Bills should have won the first game last year and have played us tough through the years.

2. Air Brady

Simple. Brady needs to make better decisions.

3. Fitz the right fit?

I don't know much about Ryan Fitzpatrick but no-name quarterbacks frequently have good games against the Pats.

4. Who's the man ... this week?

I saw Spiller in pre-season and he looked fast. The Bills have good running backs, better than the Patriots.

5. Return to sender

The Pats must win the special teams battle.

Prediction

The streak will end eventually and then we will just start a new streak over the Bills. I respect the Bills but the Patriots win.

Edit: I forgot to add that the Pats future looks bright!!! Right Tex?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]Wow! if there ever was someone in need of a life it's you Patty.
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

Hey...it's Harry Potter!! Wecome to the forum, Harry!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]This is the only glory the Buffalo media will get today, writing an article about a pipe dream. hey tex, what about UCLA upsetting the 'horns, hows that going in your neck of the woods?
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Wow...UCLA really stomped 'em!! That's the second time in 3 or 4 years that UCLA has come to Austin and destroyed a top 10 Texas team. After the game, Texas coach Mac Brown apologized to seemingly everybody in the state for his team's poor performance.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

TPAT,

What makes you think the Rams would get rid of Jackson? I've read similar posts from you before and didn't know if this is just a pipe dream of yours? I really like Jackson as well and I would be the first to be a Jackson jersey, but I just don't see the Rams getting rid of him.

They are obviously going to build around Bradford. They have a marquee QB, a marquee RB, and you know they will finish in the bottom 7 and guaranteed top 7 pick in the draft. They can fill their need for a WR with that pick and be well on their way to establishing a very good offense.

So what makes you think the Pats could land him? Thoughts?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

And I think the Rams would want a first rounder for him.