Bills Release Ryan Fitzpatrick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Bills Release Ryan Fitzpatrick

In response to PatsEng's comment:

It might have been me rkarp saying they wouldn't release Fitz before the draft but I don't think I mentioned their cap (other then releasing Fitz save them no cap space) and I do't call people dumb

my apologies, I thought I was replying to Rusty, it was he who mocked the thought with a derogatory remark

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

ANyone want to trade Mallett for Buf's 2nd? I'd do that

Interesting thought though I am not sure about trading another QB to a division rival.  Also if not trading him forces Buff to take a QB early it might help the quality of players available when we draft.

We gave them Bledsoe and he was a pro bowler and fan favorite. They can have Mallet cuz we KNOW he cant do squat if you take away his 1st read.... lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

It might have been me rkarp saying they wouldn't release Fitz before the draft but I don't think I mentioned their cap (other then releasing Fitz save them no cap space) and I do't call people dumb

my apologies, I thought I was replying to Rusty, it was he who mocked the thought with a derogatory remark

oh you did reply to him but he quoted me talking about eating crow so I thought you were talking about that part lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

I like Fitzy myself. He's gritty and could be a decent backup. My first thought was NE should sign him and trade Mallet for picks. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

ANyone want to trade Mallett for Buf's 2nd? I'd do that

Me

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Maybe he's hurt. Tavares Jackson isnt a lot and fitz has played us pretty wll    There must be a reason.  Maybe their tired of giving thevharvard grad wedgies.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

Opens the door for them to draft Ryan Nassib, Marrone's QB at Syracuse.

would they do that with their #1 pick.  I am from upstate NY and thought that was a slam  dunk with second pick and Fitz  would be transition QB for this year. They have to be gambling on trading back and getting more picks. 

was he due some roster bonus? why was he released now?