Bills release SS George Wilson

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Bills release SS George Wilson

Seems like a viable vet pick up

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

Some interesting vets being cut for cap reasons all over the league. I find this move really surprising considering they have a fair amount of cap space already and Wilson is a pretty good player. It suggests to me that they may well go hard for Jets Landrey. Seems like a poor trade off even given the PB for Landrey.

Yes, Pats should be interested especially if his price is less than 2.9M!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Bring him into to camp if the price is right but don't get your hopes too high, the guy has only been healthy for 16 games once (last year) in his 8 year career.  

That being said Buffalo was pretty respectable against the pass last year and didn't give up a lot of long passing plays, I'll have to assume he (104 tackles) was a big reason why.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Put him on the list.  More cuts coming around the league.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/jason-la-canfora/21696527/george-wilson-to-visit-titans-lions-this-week

Looks like he may not last on the market too long. I don't thonk Chung is coming back next year - is Wilson a strong safety? Is he a hitter or a cover guy? They clearly need a physical safety to police the middle of the field.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

You can bet the Pats know all there is to know about this guy since he's in the division.  If the price is right and if the skillset is what they need, they'll move on him. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gogogopats. Show gogogopats's posts

You two should create a thread for yourselves and go at it!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I was surprised that Landry was able to stay on the field and that he played so well. Not that it is the end all be all, but he was selected for the pro bowl.

Gregory, while I was not a fan of the signing, performed below even my most modest expectations. He is too small, too slow and misreads pass plays. He is the classic tweener for a S. Chung is the better athlete than Gregory, Gregory the smarter player, but both fall whort as a S in the NFL in this passing league.

Landry was better than epected against the pass, and was very good against the run. I think he is a risky signing due to injury concern.

To argue that Gregory had a better year then Landry is simply foolish, but not surprising given the source

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts