Bills release SS George Wilson

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Bills release SS George Wilson

Please face facts, Gregory was not a good player this year. Landry, even though he wore green, was the much better safety.

Thats why it is boring comingt onto these boards when you are on. You turn everything anti Jet, yet when someone like myself makes an unbiased comment that yes, a Jet player could have had a good year, you go nutty...

You have to face facts, even a player wearing a green jersey could have a good year...Landry did have a good year...and at $3million he was a bargain. Gregory, not so much on all counts.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

Please face facts, Gregory was not a good player this year. Landry, even though he wore green, was the much better safety.

Thats why it is boring comingt onto these boards when you are on. You turn everything anti Jet, yet when someone like myself makes an unbiased comment that yes, a Jet player could have had a good year, you go nutty...

You have to face facts, even a player wearing a green jersey could have a good year...Landry did have a good year...and at $3million he was a bargain. Gregory, not so much on all counts.

Your troll buddy, Phat Rex, turned it into a Jets debate, not me, moron. Why are seriously so stupid?  There is no way on earth you have a undergrad from Tufts and a masters from Harvard. You don't even have a high school degree.

Go to the source. You're each worthless little Jets fan dweebs.   It's hard to tell who is worse at this point.

Landry certainly wasn't any better than Gregory.  Sorry. The roid flexing and tattoos, if that's what you care about, sure.  Gregory actually played within the system and was a steady presence. But, Landry wasn't "better" at similar money.

Was Gregory running down the field or across the field trying to stop 40 yard plays? No.

wow, I knew you were a dope, but I was willing to cede you had a 50% working knowledge of football. Clearly you dont

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

landry is very overrated....id rather have gregory than landry.....we already have seen enough of pat chung, landry would be a clone of him. as far as wilson goes, i wouldnt be opposed to it. seems like a good player and a good teammate.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Rodney Harrison had over 140 tackles for us in 2004 Rusty.  Landry is overrated though.  Gregory sucked for most of last season.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.