Bills vs Patriots Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hannahman. Show Hannahman's posts

Re: Bills vs Patriots Game Thread

WE GET THE BALL AFTER THE HALF......I HAVE FULL CONFIDENCE THAT THEY WILL PUT UP PTS 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Blgrane. Show Blgrane's posts

In Response to Re: Bills vs Patriots Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]we seem to have regressed here ...
    Posted by PatFanInBA2[/QUOTE]

you mean for this game or........... for this year??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bills vs Patriots Game Thread :   Has it occured to you that Tom Brady in forcing more throws than ever because of this D?
    Posted by qball369[/QUOTE]

Truth is there were a couple other guys open.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

D    300 total yards given up in 1st half.... on pace for 600 and a new world record..PATHETIC  !!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

[QUOTE]Our offense didn't help our defense out with that INT
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Come on.

The team fell down 21 - 0 to a lousy Bills team.  Now you are going to pin it on the offense?

We all know that you have desperately defended the worst defense in NFFL history all season - but do you even believe what you write anymore?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bills vs Patriots Game Thread : Truth is there were a couple other guys open.

Gronk appeared to be open about 15 yards down the field over the middle.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Ugly half - we're lucky to only be down a TD.  Hopefully, our D, specifically the secondary, can pull their collective heads out of thier backsides.  Julian's been our best secondary player.  Ugly throw by Brady - we dodged a bullet big-time on that. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

D

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bills vs Patriots Game Thread : first row sports on your PC is how I'm watching it in Bradenton FL
    Posted by JimfromFlorida[/QUOTE]

Sweet. Thanks. No sure I want to watch after reading through these posts...

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]WE GET THE BALL AFTER THE HALF......I HAVE FULL CONFIDENCE THAT THEY WILL PUT UP PTS 
    Posted by Hannahman[/QUOTE]

need to watch out for onside kick though...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Fitz 20 of 28, 246 yards, 2 Tds 0 INT.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SXPTSCLTSRULE. Show SXPTSCLTSRULE's posts

Hope everyone is enjoying the show.  Said it before and will say it again, this team is entertaining but if anyone thinks this team is going to do anything in the playoffs then I want some of what they are drinking.   Quite possibly the worst defense for what may end up being a #1 seed in the history of the NFL.  I realize its what the TPTB in the NFL want but "c'mon man" this is ridiculous.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bills vs Patriots Game Thread : Brady wouldn't have to be forcing throws like that every week if his D wasn't putting him in double digit holes every week Has it occured to you that Tom Brady in forcing more throws than ever because of this D?
    Posted by qball369[/QUOTE]
    It may not be because of double digit holes, but, one in which can Brady count on the D to HOLD double digit leads?  Granted, the offense could have done better with their first two possessions, but, couldn't the D have played better, too?  At least the Pats get the ball first in the second half and the O is trending to play well and the D seems to have gotten it together after that 21 - 0 debacle.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I love this from Reiss

"6. Interesting defensive wrinkle for the Patriots, using Devin McCourty as a cornerback in the base 4-3, then as a safety in sub. The wrinkle hasn't produced results though."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

If the Pat D didn't get lucky with a miss snap the pats might be futher in the hole.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Brees has 249 in the first half. I was hoping Brady would pass him in a natural effort today (basically just playing and not pressing for the record) but it looks like Brees will keep it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bills vs Patriots Game Thread : Come on. The team fell down 21 - 0 to a lousy Bills team.  Now you are going to pin it on the offense? We all know that you have desperately defended the worst defense in NFFL history all season - but do you even believe what you write anymore?
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost[/QUOTE]

Yep. Two series that produced no points.

What do you think.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]Hope everyone is enjoying the show.  Said it before and will say it again, this team is entertaining but if anyone thinks this team is going to do anything in the playoffs then I want some of what they are drinking.   Quite possibly the worst defense for what may end up being a #1 seed in the history of the NFL.  I realize its what the TPTB in the NFL want but "c'mon man" this is ridiculous.  
    Posted by SXPTSCLTSRULE[/QUOTE]
    ...then you are happily invited to be a fan of any other team in the NFL.  We'll stop the bandwagon for ya!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Brees has 249 in the first half. I was hoping Brady would pass him in a natural effort today (basically just playing and not pressing for the record) but it looks like Brees will keep it.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

only chance to change things now is injury.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bills vs Patriots Game Thread : Yep. Two series that produced no points. What do you think.

No offense scores on every possession (unless, of course, they're playing against the Pats' defense). Surprised

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Can someone please explain to me why BB keeps putting the defense out there first?  The other teams number one goal is to keep brady off the field and BB does it for them everytime.  Then he puts the offense in a hole behind right away.  DUMB DUMB DUMB

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

I knwo we're all ardent Pats fans...but this years version is fatally flawed.
    Even IF they manage to pull this ione out do you really think this mo is going to work in the playoffs agianst real QB's and real D's???
    Keeping my fingers crossed but I'm not very optomistic.
    Even a below average D would make us a strong favorite...this D isn't even in the same galaxy as a below average D.   Pathetic