Bills vs Patriots Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Bills vs Patriots Game Thread

In Response to Re: Bills vs Patriots Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]Nothing worse than playing a team with nothing to lose, the Bills will not punt all day they have nothing to lose.
    Posted by dwtime[/QUOTE]

add to that their playing a team with nothing on defense

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

How it's possible for anyone to stick up for this defense is mindboggling.

I've been saying it since week 2, the worst defense I've ever seen.

I'm going to go on tirade on the next person that defends this sorry azz bunch..

One and done in the  playoffs.

I love my pats but I'm just being real.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Stupid OC. Should have ran the ball more on the first drive. They took no time off the clock and left the defense out to dry...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]Amazingly that touchdown and our 14 point hole will be blamed on Brady and the offense.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

It's true - Rusty will be here tomorrow telling us that is was the 3 and 8 play out of the shotgun on the 3 and out that gave that TD up -

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Looks like the #2 seed will be ours. Wonderful. Thanks a lot defense for the wonderful fast start.

Hey Rusty - gotta love how the defense looks today! They're locking down, while our offense is just out there taking a crap.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Our D can't stop anyone and our secondary is putrid.  I find it hard to envision us being any good against a playoff-caliber team.  If TB and the O don't score on every possession, it seems we don't have a chance.  I just can't get over how much space our secondary is giving receivers - simply terrible.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seastixholdersince1971. Show Seastixholdersince1971's posts

how f&*&%ing bad are we each game in the beginning. Unreal

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

My head is gonna explode....I may have to go clean out the basement rather than watch this embarassment.    Anybody had a bag ???

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]Stupid OC. Should have ran the ball more on the first drive. They took no time off the clock and left the defense out to dry...
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

is that a joke? we ran the first 2 plays - for a gain of 2 yards !!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]Amazingly that touchdown and our 14 point hole will be blamed on Brady and the offense.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

Even better, Rusty must be calling the plays on offense.  They put Brady under center to start the game and handed the ball off to Ridley twice for a net gain of one yard.  Bet they go back to shotgun next series . . . now that the world class defense has them 14 points in the hole. 

We'll still win this game, though, I think.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Twice now this D gave up tds after 4th down conversions.  What are the Pats expecting?  Why would Buff punt the ball at all on 4th and short today?  NE cannot stop that, no matter where.

But they'll wear-down this Bills team today.  Pats will win this game by 7-10.  I was a doubter last week and learned my lesson. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

Actually it's becasue of a fake punt, a PI and poor game plan on BB,

But if Offensne doesn't answer on next drive, yeah you could start blaming the offense.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Wow, these guys need to get GRONK'D, and pronto.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Nice 2ndary

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdshea. Show jdshea's posts

[QUOTE]And there you have it - and here is the Bills clowning the Pats D - I love it - because the Pats D deserves it - they truly suck
    Posted by qball369[/QUOTE]

It is amazing how poorly prepared the defense is for the start of the past three games, that is coaching and the lack of talent.  Ravens and Steelers have no fear of coming to Foxboro.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Time for hurry up offense

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadonkaGronked87. Show BadonkaGronked87's posts

The D already gives up a lot of yards. Wish they would take some chances and go for INTs.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

2011 Pats are are 8-8 team in a 12-3 disguise
    It's Deja-Vu every week.............  C'MON MAN !!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Note how rusty doesn't post on game threads.

He knows he'd be getting earfulls and all of his the d is good talk premise is completely ridiculous.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bills vs Patriots Game Thread : No, GB is last in yardage allowed but the morons don't tell you that because GB is 14-1 and media darlings.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Has it ever occured to you that a lot of those yards allowed are garbage yards in the 4th qtr after they have blown a team out?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts