Billy Cundiff on steroids???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Billy Cundiff on steroids???

On a cold, windy night in Baltimore, Cundiff is booming kickoffs out of the end zone...in both directions. Check out his career stats in the link below. In 6 seasons from 2002-2009 (he was out of football in '07 and '08), with 209 career kickoffs, the guy had a TOTAL of 11 touchbacks. This year, at the age of 30, through 11 games and 55 kickoffs, he has 31 touchbacks (and three more tonight, to up him to 34). Thirty-four in 12 games! Prior to this year, the most he ever had in a full season was 3!

Is it me, or does something smell fishy here? Who develops that kind of leg at 30 years old?

http://www.nfl.com/players/billycundiff/profile?id=CUN046143

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Billy Cundiff on steroids???

I would say it's not just the kicker there are a number of players in Balt that look abnormally larger for their frame

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarveMaster. Show CarveMaster's posts

In Response to Billy Cundiff on steroids???:
    Is it me, or does something smell fishy here? Who develops that kind of leg at 30 years old? http://www.nfl.com/players/billycundiff/profile?id=CUN046143
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4

Why do you think 30 is too old to get strong? Most of the Powerlifting (Bench Press, Squat, and Deadlift) records are held by men in their 40's. I know a guy from Worcester (Baystate Gym) who can still deadlift 700 lbs and he is over 70 years old and not juiced up.

Just because somebody is strong doesn't automatically mean they are on roids.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Billy Cundiff on steroids???:
    In Response to Billy Cundiff on steroids??? : Why do you think 30 is too old to get strong? Most of the Powerlifting (Bench Press, Squat, and Deadlift) records are held by men in their 40's. I know a guy from Worcester (Baystate Gym) who can still deadlift 700 lbs and he is over 70 years old and not juiced up. Just because somebody is strong doesn't automatically mean they are on roids.
    Posted by CarveMaster

I invite you to look at the stats, and then find me just ONE kicker who has ever so drastically improved performance after 9 years of mediocrity. This is Barry Bondsian type stuff. I know the Steelers' Suisham doesn't have the biggest leg, but Cundiff was outkicking him by 20-25 yards. The weather in Baltimore was 23 degrees, with winds of 18-20 MPH, and this guy was kicking the ball out of the end zone???

Please.

5. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts