BJ Raji signs with Green Bay

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

BJ Raji signs with Green Bay

Could have been interesting with him beside Vince. Surprisingly he is only 27 years old

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: BJ Raji signs with Green Bay

damn, that was one guy I was hoping would be around for the Pats. Love to see what he got as I think it will be around what A. Jones will get

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I'd love to see Soliai... BB is certainly familiar with him and he can certainly clog the middle.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I think we go for Henry Melton. Had his acl surgery in october(early) and is a good 3 technique, a

t 6'3 300 pounds he might be a little small for BB's liking but he can be had at better value due to injury. Other then the acl he was a durable linemen for chicago who could get after the qb with 11 sacks his last 2 full seasons.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I haven't read anything about him signing yet just that he has an offer on the table for a one year "prove it" deal.  Hard to believe how bad this guy has been the past couple seasons.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Raji's "biggest" issue is weight and conditioning.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Could have been interesting with him beside Vince. Surprisingly he is only 27 years old

good move...they know with Rogers the D needs to be good enough that's all