BJE Signs with the Bengles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: BJE Signs with the Bengles

In Response to Re: BJE Signs with the Bengles:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BJE Signs with the Bengles : Here's an answer. We have won 1 SB with an over 40 pass attack and won 2 with an under 40 pass attack. Here's a better question. How many SBs have we won that the D got a stop in the last couple minutes of the game.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

The D gave up the lead in the 4rth qtr in all 3 of our SB's did they not?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BJE Signs with the Bengles : Currently, some are pining for Michael Bush and teams couldn't find a team to take him. Hmm. It's a soft RB market, dribbelips, which means the team has leverage, not the player.  Has little to do with how a team views BJGE's quality/value/skill set. You're just a raging moron to the nth degree on these topics. 
    Posted by BassFishing[/QUOTE]

Spin it good numbskull. That's all you can do. It's actually rather hard to even find anybody who ran any decent number of times that averaged as little as BJGE did a carry. It's almost embarassing he stank so bad this year. But leave it to you and the rest of the village idiots to get wood over such mediocrity. You are the epitome of a clueless football fan, dum bass.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I guess it's pretty clear now that Bill Belichick doesn't see eye-to-eye with Rusty when it comes to Benny's value.  You can't blame O'Brien and Brady for not re-signing the guy. That was clearly BB's decision.  I have no doubt the Pats could have re-signed Green-Ellis at reasonable money if they wanted. 

The reality, as many of us more knowledgeable fans have been saying all year, is that BJGE--great guy that he is--is not that great a tailback.  BB understood that and that's exactly why Benny didn't get 20+ carries a game and why BB let Benny walk.  It's obvious what the facts are and unless you think BB is an idiot as a coach, a GM, or both, there's no way to argue around it. 

As Rusty would say:

Case closed. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BJE Signs with the Bengles : The D gave up the lead in the 4rth qtr in all 3 of our SB's did they not?
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

No.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]I guess it's pretty clear now that Bill Belichick doesn't see eye-to-eye with Rusty when it comes to Benny's value.  You can't blame O'Brien and Brady for not re-signing the guy. That was clearly BB's decision.  I have no doubt the Pats could have re-signed Green-Ellis at reasonable money if they wanted.  The reality, as many of us more knowledgeable fans have been saying all year, is that BJGE--great guy that he is--is not that great a tailback.  BB understood that and that's exactly why Benny didn't get 20+ carries a game and why BB let Benny walk.  It's obvious what the facts are and unless you think BB is an idiot as a coach, a GM, or both, there's no way to argue around it.  As Rusty would say: Case closed. 
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

This post is pretty dumb considering BB the GM drafted Laura Maroney.  The case has been re-opened. 

NE is not going to overpay anyone unless they make a mistake Logie Mankins and BB ain't going to let the Bengals set his price. It has nothing to do with how they view BJGE as a player, professor.

They best have an upgraded plan to replace him as well.  Currently, our lead back is a dwarf named Danny Woodhead.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BJE Signs with the Bengles : Spin it good numbskull. That's all you can do. It's actually rather hard to even find anybody who ran any decent number of times that averaged as little as BJGE did a carry. It's almost embarassing he stank so bad this year. But leave it to you and the rest of the village idiots to get wood over such mediocrity. You are the epitome of a clueless football fan, dum bass.

As bad? He ran all over teams earlier in the year and then had a turf toe injury which had him miss the middle of the season. Then, they never really used him or any RB to run for that matter, the rest of the year.  You clearly don't really watch this team play because you have no idea what has even happened.

What do you do when Brady can't lead the team past mid field with Woodhead on the field or when he throws horrendous INTs?  Cheer?

BJGE also ran amuck all over Baltimore in the 1st half in the title game (8 carries, 50 yards) and apparently nailed Bill O'Brien's wife at halftime, where he wasn't on the field much in the second half.

Stick the facts, Gramps, and you won't look like a veteran patient who has stayed too long at Shady Acres.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

How stark raving mad is Rusty?

This stark raving mad.

1. The Hall of Fame QB is the problem.

2. The RB that had one of the worst averages per carry in the league is the solution.

3. BB was powerless to stop O'Brien and Brady from throwing so much.

4. The worst rated defense in Pats' history isn't a problem. The #2 offense this season is.

And his clueless little cohorts, reviled across all of the NFL, chime in with their agreement.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

BJGE was a classy guy, but hopefully now the Pats will move on to someone they can give the ball to on 3rd and 2, with confidence he'll get the first down.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BJE Signs with the Bengles : As bad? He ran all over teams earlier in the year and then had a turf toe injury which had him miss the middle of the season. Then, they never really used him or any RB to run for that matter, the rest of the year.  You clearly don't really watch this team play because you have no idea what has even happened. What do you do when Brady can't lead the team past mid field with Woodhead on the field or when he throws horrendous INTs?  Cheer? BJGE also ran amuck all over Baltimore in the 1st half in the title game (8 carries, 50 yards) and apparently nailed Bill O'Brien's wife at halftime, where he wasn't on the field much in the second half. Stick the facts, Gramps, and you won't look like a veteran patient who has stayed too long at Shady Acres.
    Posted by BassFishing[/QUOTE]

Oh, the turf toe excuse again. Blah blah blah. And Brady gets operations on injuries after the season, but you ignore that.

And you rankle over every INT as if they never happen. And every one is "terrible". Get me the list of QBs that have taken better care of the ball than Brady. Bring it.

You're out to lunch, wackjob. You make jets' fans look brilliant.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to BJE Signs with the Bengles:
    [QUOTE]Thanks for being the player you were for 4 years. Your willingness to learn  and hard work has just paid off. Just goes to show an undrafted free agent can make a name for himself if he puts in the work. You will be missed BJE and again thanks for all your hard work.
    Posted by LegendofBoston[/QUOTE]

Very positive post showing yours and others appreciative & grateful Pats Fans final thanx on a good NE Players' stint in this organization...  You were underrated Benjarvis, and by the looks of this thread, quickly turned negative by the ridiculous & continuing notions of many NE Fans on your production within NE's running game, this ain't gonna change for the near future at least.  WHY they offer up your 3.7 yard average this season, while ommiting the larger criterion of the situational plays and overall usages they placed you to succeed in this past season (along with your far better usages when ya were an 1000 yard rusher the year prior)- WILL forever be, beyond me...sorry Ellis.  Likewise, Why some NE Fans, unconditionally think that we can simply throw in ANY no-name vet or mid-late round unheralded 2nd-3rd tier rookie runningback with a guarentee of absolutely THE same type of production as provided by you and the way NE's coaches USED you in game situations, When a bigger named FA vet like Fred Taylor and a HIGHER selection 1st round runningback like Laurence Maroney, couldn't offer the same or even equal production as you, Ellis- My take on these notions Too, will forever be beyond my realm of understanding.  Why they compare YOU, a Runningback's production, IN relation to a HOF QB's yards per attempt and production, Only to conclude apparently therefore that We really shouldn't be running the ball EVER then...THIS, just like the above irrationalities, is beyond my understanding as well. 

Best of luck BJGE, thank you very much.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Good luck Benny. The times you had big days were as fun to watch as when we actually have a pass rush.

oh yeah...

He'll pull out his Johnnie Cochrane handbook and wildly deflect away in desperation calling you a nutcase

I'm gonna use this again someday .. if you dont mind.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

This is actually hilarious. It's not enough that BB didn't lift a finger all year to abate the passing frequency as the wads around here clamored for. But BB also lets go the prime hero designated to solve all our problems by "Rusty and the Wankjobs". BB must not have been reading Rusty's rants on BDC or he would surely have beat the Bengals offer and saved the day.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to BJE Signs with the Bengles : Very positive post showing yours and others appreciative & grateful Pats Fans final thanx on a good NE Players' stint in this organization...  You were underrated Benjarvis, and by the looks of this thread, quickly turned negative by the ridiculous & continuing notions of many NE Fans on your production within NE's running game, this ain't gonna change for the near future at least.  WHY they offer up your 3.7 yard average this season, while ommiting the larger criterion of the situational plays and overall usages they placed you to succeed in this past season (along with your far better usages when ya were an 1000 yard rusher the year prior)- WILL forever be, beyond me...sorry Ellis.  Likewise, Why some NE Fans, unconditionally think that we can simply throw in ANY no-name vet or mid-late round unheralded 2nd-3rd tier rookie runningback with a guarentee of absolutely THE same type of production as provided by you and the way NE's coaches USED you in game situations, When a bigger named FA vet like Fred Taylor and a HIGHER selection 1st round runningback like Laurence Maroney, couldn't offer the same or even equal production as you, Ellis- My take on these notions Too, will forever be beyond my realm of understanding.  Why they compare YOU, a Runningback's production, IN relation to a HOF QB's yards per attempt and production, Only to conclude apparently therefore that We really shouldn't be running the ball EVER then...THIS, just like the above irrationalities, is beyond my understanding as well.  Best of luck BJGE, thank you very much.
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

This is what they call spin Lazzie. It is the mortal enemy of fact. So, kid yourself if it feels good. But BB isn't kidding himself, or this awesome guy you lament would still be here. No?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BJE Signs with the Bengles : Here's question...How many Super Bowls have we won with a balanced run/pass attack compared to how many we've won with a just a pass happy attack?
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

Troll Parilli won't answer that question. I've backed him into a corner with similar questions and he never has an answer. This guy is clearly a troll and should be ignored.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to BJE Signs with the Bengles : Very positive post showing yours and others appreciative & grateful Pats Fans final thanx on a good NE Players' stint in this organization...  You were underrated Benjarvis, and by the looks of this thread, quickly turned negative by the ridiculous & continuing notions of many NE Fans on your production within NE's running game, this ain't gonna change for the near future at least.  WHY they offer up your 3.7 yard average this season, while ommiting the larger criterion of the situational plays and overall usages they placed you to succeed in this past season (along with your far better usages when ya were an 1000 yard rusher the year prior)- WILL forever be, beyond me...sorry Ellis.  Likewise, Why some NE Fans, unconditionally think that we can simply throw in ANY no-name vet or mid-late round unheralded 2nd-3rd tier rookie runningback with a guarentee of absolutely THE same type of production as provided by you and the way NE's coaches USED you in game situations, When a bigger named FA vet like Fred Taylor and a HIGHER selection 1st round runningback like Laurence Maroney, couldn't offer the same or even equal production as you, Ellis- My take on these notions Too, will forever be beyond my realm of understanding.  Why they compare YOU, a Runningback's production, IN relation to a HOF QB's yards per attempt and production, Only to conclude apparently therefore that We really shouldn't be running the ball EVER then...THIS, just like the above irrationalities, is beyond my understanding as well.  Best of luck BJGE, thank you very much.

Well done Laz!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BJE Signs with the Bengles : Troll Parilli won't answer that question. I've backed him into a corner with similar questions and he never has an answer. This guy is clearly a troll and should be ignored.
    Posted by 15315k[/QUOTE]

I just answered it Rusty.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

First time a RB fumbles I'm going to be pissed!  I liked BJGE, very reliable, tough runner but deep down I always wanted more from him.  Not sure if BB targets another RB or goes with what they have.  Doesn't look like they plan on running much this coming season with all the WR/slot/TE on the roster, lol!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BJE Signs with the Bengles : Well done Laz!
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

Fellin' bad coach just let your hero Benny walk to the Bengals for peanuts?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BJE Signs with the Bengles : I just answered it Rusty.

Your wrong about my name being Rusty just like you are wrong about everything else troll. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Thank Freaking God!!!  Now BB will be forced to use one of the young backs that actually have talent, speed, quickness, burst, vision, smarts and the ability to run in a direction other then straight ahead. Finally all you apologists out there will shut up when you see what a real talent, in the backfield, can do over the course of the season.  No more Maroney or Maroney Lite.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

tcal~

The Runningback actually fitting the criteria you're currently in search of, actually IS:  Laurence Maroney...  Pretty perfectly really.  Couldn't take a hit, and he couldn't run threw a tackle and he couldn't stay healthy and he couldn't be relied upon to keep his same mediocre production into the 2nd half from the 1st and one could say that even maybe just the "smarts/vision" were the only 2 aspects that were halfway in LM's skill-set, yet the biggest compounder was the LM's lack of will and drive and determination which were the far bigger detriments to vision/smarts...but Nope: Not'a one of these things were among the qualifiers above, though.  Maroney It IS!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]First time a RB fumbles I'm going to be pissed!  I liked BJGE, very reliable, tough runner but deep down I always wanted more from him.  Not sure if BB targets another RB or goes with what they have.  Doesn't look like they plan on running much this coming season with all the WR/slot/TE on the roster, lol!
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

this may be like 07 and last year all over again, they will shred teams during the regular season with their passing attack and get a good seed and most likely home field throughout the playoffs.....the true test will be if they learned anything from their past few postseason losses and decide to actually be balanced....if they can do that, no reason to believe banner #4 cant be raised here soon.....they have plenty of talent to do it with

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BJE Signs with the Bengles : tcal ~ The Runningback actually fitting the criteria you're currently in search of, actually IS:  Laurence Maroney...  Pretty perfectly really.  Couldn't take a hit, and he couldn't run threw a tackle and he couldn't stay healthy and he couldn't be relied upon to keep his same mediocre production into the 2nd half from the 1st and one could say that even maybe just the "smarts/vision" were the only 2 aspects that were halfway in LM's skill-set, yet the biggest compounder was the LM's lack of will and drive and determination which were the far bigger detriments to vision/smarts...but Nope: Not'a one of these things were among the qualifiers above, though.  Maroney It IS!!!!

Maroney did not have smarts or vision.  I don't see how you can argue this when his biggest flaw was that he hesitated to hit the holes that were there on a pretty consistent basis.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BJE Signs with the Bengles : tcal ~ The Runningback actually fitting the criteria you're currently in search of, actually IS:  Laurence Maroney...  Pretty perfectly really.  Couldn't take a hit, and he couldn't run threw a tackle and he couldn't stay healthy and he couldn't be relied upon to keep his same mediocre production into the 2nd half from the 1st and one could say that even maybe just the "smarts/vision" were the only 2 aspects that were halfway in LM's skill-set, yet the biggest compounder was the LM's lack of will and drive and determination which were the far bigger detriments to vision/smarts...but Nope: Not'a one of these things were among the qualifiers above, though.  Maroney It IS!!!!

i think the book is still out on ridley and vereen.....while i would love to see the pats go out and get a proven running back, i also believe ridley and vereen will be good for this team in the future.....if ridley could learn to hold on to the football, he could easily be a top 15 back in this league....he had a 5 YPC average this year when he played, and he will most likely only get better.....vereen is obviously an unknown, but there is reason to be optimistic about him as well

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BJE Signs with the Bengles : this may be like 07 and last year all over again, they will shred teams during the regular season with their passing attack and get a good seed and most likely home field throughout the playoffs.....the true test will be if they learned anything from their past few postseason losses and decide to actually be balanced....if they can do that, no reason to believe banner #4 cant be raised here soon.....they have plenty of talent to do it with
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

I see. Well, let's hopee BB is reading so he can adjust to incorporate your sound advice. He obviously is missing something you aren't.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BJE Signs with the Bengles : I see. Well, let's hopee BB is reading so he can adjust to incorporate your sound advice. He obviously is missing something you aren't.

what i have seen doesnt lie......three rings with a balanced attack and zero with a pass happy offense

Sections
Shortcuts