BJGE and Brian Hoyer for Dwayne Bowe next season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcivermd21. Show mcivermd21's posts

BJGE and Brian Hoyer for Dwayne Bowe next season

you heard it here first. the pats will trade for dwayne bowe during the offseason. the cheifs will use their draft picks to draft for other needs such as offense line and wr. the cheifs will go with brian hoyer as there quarterback of the future with cutler as their backup. theyll let cassel walk and thomas jones walk away. and the cheifs will go in with a backfeild of BJGE and a healthy jamal charles. the pats will get dwayne bowe a legitmit #1 to completment welker, hernandez, and gronk. The pats backfeild will be vareen ridley woodhead and faulk if he comes back for another year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: BJGE and Brian Hoyer for Dwayne Bowe next season

Aren't all 3 players free agents? They can just sign with who they want.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I don't want Bowe, did you see the last play of the Chiefs game last night?  Bowe never even attempted to go for the ball that was thrown to him and ultimately intercepted.  As a Pats fan I don't want a player like that on the team.  It was pretty pathetic.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

No, Bowe is a WR version of Gronkowski. He's big, strong, athletic and powerful, but not very fast.

What we need is someone who can stretch the field, Bowe isn't a deep threat. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Hold on, why would they trade their best WR for a QB that has never started a game and a RB with nowhere near the talent of Jamaal Charles?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oh-my-beard. Show oh-my-beard's posts

In Response to Re: BJGE and Brian Hoyer for Dwayne Bowe next season:
    [QUOTE]Hold on, why would they trade their best WR for a QB that has never started a game and a RB with nowhere near the talent of Jamaal Charles?
    Posted by FishTaco64[/QUOTE]
    They wouldn't.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmmyslinski. Show jmmyslinski's posts

In Response to Re: BJGE and Brian Hoyer for Dwayne Bowe next season:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BJGE and Brian Hoyer for Dwayne Bowe next season : They wouldn't.
    Posted by oh-my-beard[/QUOTE]

Exactly!  I want to add that all of the BJGE haters need to calm down.  He is doing what they want him to do.  He gets paid to run downhill and protect the football.  The Patriots rarely have a lead blocker for BJGE, maybe occasionally on a goal line run.  He will score several TD's finishing this season, but it is too easy for this team to gain chunks of yards passing, for BJGE to have 100+ yard games.  Most of his running plays are set to follow a particular lineman to get 3 to 6 yards per run.  He runs the ball where he is coached to run.  We don't run any zone blocking schemes in this offense, so big holes rarely open for 20+ yd rips.  He is a smaller power back, and there are only so many Ray Rices in this league.  Patriot fans love to bittch about their RB's.

Sections
Shortcuts