In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The guy was statistically the worst running back in the NFL last season, yet rusty and truechamp kept telling me for years how good he was.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I guess 1000 carries, 3900 yards and 43 tds just aren't good enough for some Patriot fans. The bar is high in N.E. that's for sure.

[/QUOTE]

It's because the MT Hurls of the world never were fans back in the Rod Rust days. lol

So, they think every RB should be Corey Dillon and showcase HOF stats to be accepted here.

The fact is, BJGE was a good, everyday back because you knew he'd never fumble, so we'd win the turnover battle every week unless Brady had one of his subpar meltdown games.

Ironic: BJGE has a ring here if not for Brady melting down in SB 46.

All of these players who are actually good within their skill sets,and were developed here like BJGE, Nink, Arrington , etc....They're all under-appreciated by the newer fans and those who obsesses over fantasy football and Madden video games.

Personally, I don't think BJGE fit very well in Cincy.  It's a poorly managed franchise, still. Their coach sucks even if they have loads of talent.

THe Pats never lost a game when BJGE was the starter in 2010 and 2011, as the lead back in the gameplan.

Why? HE didn't fumble, so the odds favored us winning the game with our D creating 2+ turnovers a game.

It was a sweet little recipe that should have yielded a SB title, but someone under Center ruined that for everyone.

[/QUOTE]

I don't know if you really should be discussing running backs seeing how you didn't realize Curtis Martin could catch a football (13th all time in receptions for running backs) and after you compared James White to Frank Gore three weeks ago. Hey, what was your reasoning for comparing White to one of the best power backs in the NFL? Oh yeah, it was because the kid had powerful legs. You also compared him to Morris, another power back. I screwed up on White too - not as much as you - but then again at least I remembered Curtis Martin being a very good pass catcher.

But you go ahead and keep making a fool of yourself (daily). I loved the one from last year...calling Ballard a pass catching threat that we fleeced from the Giants! Who did you compare him to? Oh yeah, Thomas from NO. Now that was some funny stuff.

[/QUOTE]

Literally everything you just tried to sneak in there is a lie. Tweaking a word or two or leaving out pertinent info of my own original words will not work.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: BJGE released by Bengals

THe Pats never lost a game when BJGE was the starter in 2010 and 2011, as the lead back in the gameplan.

Absolutely FALSE!

Just because rushing attempts as a whole were reduced, due to various circumstances, does not mean he wasn't the lead back.  He was! 

Loss to the gints regular season

NE CAR YDS AVG TD LG
    Green-Ellis 12 52 4.3 0 18
    Woodhead 7 26 3.7 0 9

Super Bowl

B. Green-Ellis 10 44 0 17
    W. Welker 2 21 0 11
    D. Woodhead 7 18 0 6

Liar!

"The worse New England has gotten on defense, the better Brady has been forced to become -- with 109 touchdowns, 20 interceptions and a 39-9 record the past three seasons. "

CLARK JUDGE______7/13/13_____________________________________

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Most rushing tds since 2010...

1. ADRIAN PETERSON. 46

2. ARIAN FOSTER 42

3. MARSHAWN LYNCH 41

4. BJGE 37

If this is bad, what is good? 

Where does hatred stem from? Is it inside of us? Are we just projecting our own self worth or lack thereof? I'm happy for BJGE and thank him for his time here. He was a real over acheiver and ran the ball well in 2010, and the 2011 Super Bowl. We lost the game pretty much because we ran out of clock....or didn't run out the clock depending on your opinion.

[object HTMLDivElement]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

1. ADRIAN PETERSON. 46

2. ARIAN FOSTER 42

3. MARSHAWN LYNCH 41

4. BJGE 37

Where does hatred stem from? Is it inside of us? Are we just projecting our own self worth or lack thereof? I'm happy for BJGE and thank him for his time here. He was a real over acheiver and ran the ball well in 2010, and the 2011 Super Bowl. We lost the game pretty much because we ran out of clock....or didn't run out the clock depending on your opinion.

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

You are so right True, what kind of GM would let him go when he was so cheap compared to the guys you mentioned? I mean 1000 carries, 3900 yards and 43 tds just aren't good enough for some GMs but only ones who don't know what they are doing right?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

1. ADRIAN PETERSON. 46

2. ARIAN FOSTER 42

3. MARSHAWN LYNCH 41

4. BJGE 37

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Didn't teams actually game plan against the others?

BJGE and Ridleys success due to Tom Brady.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

1. ADRIAN PETERSON. 46

2. ARIAN FOSTER 42

3. MARSHAWN LYNCH 41

4. BJGE 37

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

No one hates BJGE, TrueBeliever.  It's just that some of us aren't afraid of saying that a player is just average when he is, in fact, just average. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Absolutely FALSE!

Just because rushing attempts as a whole were reduced, due to various circumstances, does not mean he wasn't the lead back.  He was! 

Loss to the gints regular season

NE CsAR YDS AVG TD LG
    Green-Ellis 12 52 4.3 0 18
    Woodhead 7 26 3.7 0 9

Super Bowl

B. Green-Ellis 10 44 0 17
    W. Welker 2 21 0 11
    D. Woodhead 7 18 0 6

Liar!

"The worse New England has gotten on defense, the better Brady has been forced to become -- with 109 touchdowns, 20 interceptions and a 39-9 record the past three seasons. "

CLARK JUDGE______7/13/13_____________________________________

You are absolutely one of the dumbest humans i have ever seen.

Brady had 2 horrendous ints in that game.  The d was under enormous pressure all game because brady and that offense sucked!

I just said it does not apply with brady meltdown games.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tenace4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BJGE . . . 498 carries in the last 2 years for 1,850 yards (less than 4 yards a carry) . . . with 5 fumbles and lost 80% of them  .  .  . Ridley has 1,936 yards on only 468 carries for an average of 4.5 ypc . . . he did lose 8 fumbles of which 75% were lost.  If this coaching staff cannot figure out a way to help Ridley stop fumbling then I say it is time to change the coaching staff and not the runner!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Huh?  They can't fix a chronic fumbler so they should go?

Sorry, that's on him to fix.

Ridley's yards as well as BJGE's , when he was here (not there), were a result of teams playing the pass.

No one worried too much about either of them and if they did, those  are the coaches  that should have been fired.

Neither backs are anything special but I'd take the non fumbler every day.

I don't think the extra .2 ypc's won any games but I'm certain the fumbles helped to lose some.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Tiki Barber was a fumbler (averaged over 9 per season from '00-'03) when he was with the Giants and they brought in a coach to work with him and in his last years with NYG he had the lowest fumble to carry ratio in the NFL . . . the Pats should be working with Ridley as he is one of the better running backs and certainly the best one on this team . . .  you have coaches on a team to help and teach and if they cannot help then they need to be replaced.   If the Pats think that Ridley is not coachable then they should have cut Ridley because that is a different issue!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

i dont want him, he was effective here cause he didnt fumble , There is no place for him now
    Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The guy was statistically the worst running back in the NFL last season, yet rusty and truechamp kept telling me for years how good he was.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I guess 1000 carries, 3900 yards and 43 tds just aren't good enough for some Patriot fans. The bar is high in N.E. that's for sure.

[/QUOTE]

It's because the MT Hurls of the world never were fans back in the Rod Rust days. lol

So, they think every RB should be Corey Dillon and showcase HOF stats to be accepted here.

The fact is, BJGE was a good, everyday back because you knew he'd never fumble, so we'd win the turnover battle every week unless Brady had one of his subpar meltdown games.

Ironic: BJGE has a ring here if not for Brady melting down in SB 46.

All of these players who are actually good within their skill sets,and were developed here like BJGE, Nink, Arrington , etc....They're all under-appreciated by the newer fans and those who obsesses over fantasy football and Madden video games.

Personally, I don't think BJGE fit very well in Cincy.  It's a poorly managed franchise, still. Their coach sucks even if they have loads of talent.

Why? HE didn't fumble, so the odds favored us winning the game with our D creating 2+ turnovers a game.

It was a sweet little recipe that should have yielded a SB title, but someone under Center ruined that for everyone.

[/QUOTE]

I don't know if you really should be discussing running backs seeing how you didn't realize Curtis Martin could catch a football (13th all time in receptions for running backs) and after you compared James White to Frank Gore three weeks ago. Hey, what was your reasoning for comparing White to one of the best power backs in the NFL? Oh yeah, it was because the kid had powerful legs. You also compared him to Morris, another power back. I screwed up on White too - not as much as you - but then again at least I remembered Curtis Martin being a very good pass catcher.

But you go ahead and keep making a fool of yourself (daily). I loved the one from last year...calling Ballard a pass catching threat that we fleeced from the Giants! Who did you compare him to? Oh yeah, Thomas from NO. Now that was some funny stuff.

[/QUOTE]

Literally everything you just tried to sneak in there is a lie. Tweaking a word or two or leaving out pertinent info of my own original words will not work.

[/QUOTE]

Actually I literally changed nothing, you said all that stuff, which is why you are considered to be a moron around here. And we both know that I could list 100 dumb things you've said and predicted over the last 5 years, but we also both know you'd deny all of it. I'm going to throw in a couple for the road anyway.

Jermaine Cunningham is a better player than Carlos Dunlop--Cunningham later was cut by both us and the Jets...meanwhile Dunlop is  a starter making millions.

Brandon Merriweather is the second best safety in the entire AFC--said after you read it from some dumb website.

Patrick Chung shut down Antonio Gates all by himself--it was later discovered that Gates was playing with an ankle injury and would miss the next four games.

Kyle Arrington is the best slot corner in the NFL.

We should trade Brady for a second round pick--said five seconds after our lost to the Arizona Cardinals a few years ago.

The talent of this receiving core matches 07--said after the Patriots acquired Ocho Cinco.

Adrian Wilson will change our defense and be the physical presence Rodney Harrison was...he will NEVER have to come off the field--Wilson never played another down in the NFL.

We will receive the 7th overall selection in the NFL draft in exchange for Mallett and our pick--Mallett stays and goes on to prove he can't complete passes in preseason games, then we draft someone who can.

I could "literally" go on for days here. 

Sections
Shortcuts