BJGE?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoLaN87. Show NoLaN87's posts

BJGE?

What do you guys think of BJGE? I loved him when he played those few games this season and he looked pretty promising, but once the other guys got healthy he quietly slipped back down the depth charts never to be heard from again. Think he'll have a bigger impact this year? Is he better than Fragile Fred Taylor?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from munichpatsfan. Show munichpatsfan's posts

BJGE?

Taylor missed 12 games since 2002. thats an average of more than 14 games per season played. i cannot see why he´s called "fragile". how do you call Morris and Maroney then.? BJGE was rocksolid last year, but let´s get serious most of his TDs came in situations with one or two yards left to the goalline. he deserves to compete for a rooster spot and i think he can be a valuable player in the future, but right now i choose Taylor over BJGE every day.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

BJGE?

I NEVER miss an opportunity to AGREE with an Angry Beaver! BJGE is a RB of the future. He will make the team AND be ready Maroney takes a dive midway through the season. In two years he will be our #3 RB.